[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apaul15

annamchoi

said:

A representative commented, "As much as everyone has been waiting for this for a long time, IU and Jo Jung Suk's kiss scene will be even more affectionate. It will be a memorable kiss scene that makes viewers' hearts flutter."
I'll mark what the representative SAID:the kiss between IU and  Jo Jung Seok will be  even more affectionate! watching-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

joyy said:
hahahaha....congratulation on your 300th postmust be feeling great without feeling old, yes??it's certainly not wasted...you're 1 post older, how is it wasted?? nahhh...u did well
dun worry....i tease people whoever intriguing meas for our dearest OTPs, i'm still working on them *sigh*i have my suspicion and still processing it...will be out soon

wow! i came here to see what happened in the last two episodes but i was surprised to see that this thread has been flooded already! i didn't want to miss a single thing so i ended up reading for more or less five hours, at work! i just couldn't help it!
and the KISS! most of us are ecstatic and excited about it. i hope it's not just a smack or something.i wanted to congratulate you guys for reaching 900  pages but i guess i was late for that since this thread is moving quite fast! so i guess i have to stay tuned for the 1000th page for i don't wanna miss it. it's  milestone! haha!
you guys are as awesome as this drama, thanks for all the entertaining posts, photos, comments and convos! 
like all of you guys, i am also dying to see the kiss, i want the camera man to focus their liplocking moment too, a simple smack or a camera trick would be disappointing so i hope i can see that! oh gosh, i think i am becoming a perv now, sorry! 
thanks everyone! can't wait for the next episode!  :x

Guest iheartyou1518

iheartbidam said: wow! i came here to see what happened in the last two episodes but i was surprised to see that this thread has been flooded already! i didn't want to miss a single thing so i ended up reading for more or less five hours, at work! i just couldn't help it!
and the KISS! most of us are ecstatic and excited about it. i hope it's not just a smack or something.i wanted to congratulate you guys for reaching 900 hundred pages but i guess i was late for that since this thread is moving quite fast! so i guess i have to stay tuned for the 1000th page for i don't wanna miss it. it's  milestone! haha!
you guys are as awesome as this drama, thanks for all the entertaining posts, photos, comments and convos! 
like all of you guys, i am also dying to see the kiss, i want the camera man to focus their liplocking moment too, a simple smack or a camera trick would be disappointing so i hope i can see that! oh gosh, i think i am becoming a perv now, sorry! 
thanks everyone! can't wait for the next episode!  :x

Guest AlobAro

@apaul15 said:

okay...why do i feel that i'm being interviewed here...hahahaha

when someone makes you feel giddy, special, excited, happy, upset, frustrated and angry at the same time then that someone most probably is special for you and important in your life (*think of the scene when SS realized that she likes JH...when she was rehearsing in front of the mirror)

parting ways with someone who was special in your life at one point has never been easy or pain-free...it will hurt...no matter what...but what makes the difference is if after you part ways is if you'll still be able to remain as friends...but this is not a case for us..which is why he's just someone that i used to know...

and also...goodbyes never goes smoothly (at least for me)...sometimes you just have to do it quickly and brutal...so it'd be easier for the other party to move on... :D

Guest AlobAro

@sweeet22 said:

AlobAro said:

u did sleep because u need sleep in order to continue living... hopefully i am of help to u in solving the mystery of why do u sleep all this while...

i'm so happy

joyy said: people....can you tell me who's the original singer for that song "Kiss Me" ???yea yea...i forgothahahaha

@akinahana89congratulation >:D<can you post that fanfics forum?? Not yet.
I have to wait for them to set it up first before I can post.
But... I thought I would post it here instead so you guys can read it before actually being able to watch the kiss scene.
(I wanted to finish version 2 of my kiss scene scenario where I incorporated the preview in before I posted it here though.)
I'm almost done! :D

Archived