[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joyy said: @AlobArochakaman......waaaait....

sarong.jpg

now, i see this picture is more suitable for youmay i suggest it to be your new ava??of course, @someonelovely has to agree on it...who am i really compared to her.. :-bd
Note to @tiendoankdon't cry over it....i can always look for another one for youlooking for a replacement now

Guest AlobAro

@ilukd77 said:

@AlobAro .... OPPS ... I am sorry ... I was hoping for the action ... But not from u ... Sorry ... @someone ... Sorry i almost got your man in the action .. Sorry .. My mind is not working from all the craziness .. :)>- ^:)^

Guest Fidelity

evok said: @Fidelity you are probably not fan of this drama but you never reject our calls and each week you make translations for us! . you are absolutely amazing!
and sorry ıf we disturb you so much!
>:D<

tiendoank

said:

joyy

said:

@AlobAro

chakaman......waaaait....

now, i see this picture is more suitable for you

[size=3]may i suggest it to be your new ava??[/size][size=3]of course, @someonelovely has to agree on it...who am i really compared to her..[/size] :-bd

Note to @tiendoankdon't cry over it....i can always look for another one for youlooking for a replacement now

Guest AlobAro

hehe.. u guys are so hard to dismiss... especially those pesky @joyy n @edensor ...

hmmm.. for that furious n jealousy correlation... let me tell u about my understanding on their meaning...

furious is associated with mad, hate, loath n angry feeling... jealousy is associated with love, care n affection...

furious n jealousy looks like synonym on the surface but in my thinking n perception, they are the opposite of each other...

n to tell u two honestly... @someone has no love n affection what so ever for me... ha ha ha ha ha...

Archived