[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoeda said: mmm that cordi know how to trick us to make this couple more lovable. but i like their sync even though you guys hate SS hot pants.  =))
btw, did reading Hangul book start from right to left like Chinese? if true, so the number of picture make sense.

Guest apaul15

You guys are soo funny..you never run out of topics to discuss and debate on..before if the will kiss happen or not..now that the kiss is confirmed..discussion is now about whether its hug then kiss or kiss then hug..hahaha..

Either way..I'm just happy because we'll get to see the kiss!! Hahaha

edensor said: akinahana89 said: Mint green is actually a very lovely color!
They look amazing!! :x :x :x
And yes, IU is absolutely beautiful, hair included.

Passionate kiss or sweet kiss doesn't make a difference to me at this point because I have a feeling I will be satisfied with the kiss based on the still cut photo.
What does make a difference to me... is having MORE kiss scenes after this! Don't let this be the only kiss scene!
More, director-nim, more! chika39.gif
OMG you'rer FAST! Look at that avatar of yours!XDDDDD Are you kidding?
Five minutes after the photo was first posted, it already became my avatar. LOL.

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: ilukd77 said: WOW ... Why I am falling in love with JH/JJS even more than before when he is kissing SS in every page .... DAMN where I am going to find man for me now .... Look at him he is just so perfect boyfriend ... SS is so lucky ... His facial expression is so amazing ... I am crying because he looks so hurt .... This guy is killing and nailing each and every scene. I know... I worry about being able to find a boyfriend after all these kdramas. lol. Especially JH... If a man like that really exists... I'm going to kidnap him and make him miiiine. LOL. :))
so, you must be a person who hopeless, spunky and stubborn like SS too. because he tend to like a girl like that.  =)) (kidding) LOL. I know I'm stubborn... As for spunky and hopeless... I'll let others be the judge of that. :))

Guest Tien Do

Hi everyone I just have some news.

It seems like the scene that shippers of IU and Jo Jung Suk have been waiting for may finally be happening on the upcoming episode of 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin'! The two have been leaving viewers cheering on, with the exception of IU's devoted uncle fans, for the romance between them to completely bloom over the past few weeks' episodes. That might be finally happening as the drama gave a big spoiler through new still cuts that show Soon Shin (IU) and Junho (Jo Jung Suk) leaning in for a kiss and it seems like it may end up being the real thing this time! While many of you are shouting "Yes!", there are also many out there crying out "Noooo!" But let's try to keep in mind that this has to happen sooner or later for the progression of the drama. A representative commented, "As much as everyone has been waiting for this for a long time, IU and Jo Jung Suk's kiss scene will be even more affectionate. It will be a memorable kiss scene that makes viewers' hearts flutter." Catch this scene on the 20th's episode at 7:55 PM KST! SEE ALSO: IU goes on a selca spree with the cast of 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shi

jo-jung-suk_1374200132_iu_jojungsuk.jpg

Cr:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/spoiler-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shins-new-still-cuts-leave-ius-uncle-fans-in-a-frenzy

Guest ilukd77

apaul15 said: You guys are soo funny..you never run out of topics to discuss and debate on..before if the will kiss happen or not..now that the kiss is confirmed..discussion is now about whether its hug then kiss or kiss then hug..hahaha..

edensor said: yoeda said: mmm that cordi know how to trick us to make this couple more lovable. but i like their sync even though you guys hate SS hot pants.  =))
btw, did reading Hangul book start from right to left like Chinese? if true, so the number of picture make sense.

Amy said: Hi everyone I just have some news.

It seems like the scene that shippers of IU and Jo Jung Suk have been waiting for may finally be happening on the upcoming episode of 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin'! The two have been leaving viewers cheering on, with the exception of IU's devoted uncle fans, for the romance between them to completely bloom over the past few weeks' episodes. That might be finally happening as the drama gave a big spoiler through new still cuts that show Soon Shin (IU) and Junho (Jo Jung Suk) leaning in for a kiss and it seems like it may end up being the real thing this time! While many of you are shouting "Yes!", there are also many out there crying out "Noooo!" But let's try to keep in mind that this has to happen sooner or later for the progression of the drama. A representative commented, "As much as everyone has been waiting for this for a long time, IU and Jo Jung Suk's kiss scene will be even more affectionate. It will be a memorable kiss scene that makes viewers' hearts flutter." Catch this scene on the 20th's episode at 7:55 PM KST! SEE ALSO: IU goes on a selca spree with the cast of 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shi

Cr:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/spoiler-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shins-new-still-cuts-leave-ius-uncle-fans-in-a-frenzy Thanks for sharing @Amy!

My heart has already been fluttering nonstop since I first saw the still cut.
How am I ever going to make it through this without going into heart failure?
:x :x :x

Guest iheartyou1518

yoeda said: edensor said: yoeda said: mmm that cordi know how to trick us to make this couple more lovable. but i like their sync even though you guys hate SS hot pants.  =))

akinahana89 said: yoeda said: akinahana89 said: ilukd77 said: WOW ... Why I am falling in love with JH/JJS even more than before when he is kissing SS in every page .... DAMN where I am going to find man for me now .... Look at him he is just so perfect boyfriend ... SS is so lucky ... His facial expression is so amazing ... I am crying because he looks so hurt .... This guy is killing and nailing each and every scene.

Guest apaul15

apaul15 said:

You guys are soo funny..you never run out of topics to discuss and debate on..before if the will kiss happen or not..now that the kiss is confirmed..discussion is now about whether its hug then kiss or kiss then hug..hahaha..

Yes we are funny ... We are insane .... We are crazy ... We are so hopeless .... And we are so proud of it ... Otherwise how can you survive the YATBLSS train wreck .... LOL

Good thing I'm not driving to work now..or else I would have been left out again and have to catch up on so many pages again..hahaha..

Well... Comments on allkpop's article so far have been positive and enthusiastic. :D
I've been refraining myself from actually dancing my joy and squealing my excitement since I'm still at work...
But once I'm home and in the privacy of my room...

ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!

tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: yoeda said: akinahana89 said: ilukd77 said: WOW ... Why I am falling in love with JH/JJS even more than before when he is kissing SS in every page .... DAMN where I am going to find man for me now .... Look at him he is just so perfect boyfriend ... SS is so lucky ... His facial expression is so amazing ... I am crying because he looks so hurt .... This guy is killing and nailing each and every scene. I know... I worry about being able to find a boyfriend after all these kdramas. lol. Especially JH... If a man like that really exists... I'm going to kidnap him and make him miiiine. LOL. :))
so, you must be a person who hopeless, spunky and stubborn like SS too. because he tend to like a girl like that.  =)) (kidding) LOL. I know I'm stubborn... As for spunky and hopeless... I'll let others be the judge of that. :))
hahaha we are so much alike. do you happened to born in May? just curious. Nope! I'm an October baby! :D

Guest iheartyou1518

akinahana89 said: Thanks for sharing @Amy!

My heart has already been fluttering nonstop since I first saw the still cut.
How am I ever going to make it through this without going into heart failure?
:x :x :x

Archived