[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

akinahana89

said: @LovelyJihan

The article that was posted by @samsooky said the kiss will take place in the episode airing on the 20th.

That's Saturday... Doesn't that mean we won the bet?

:D

Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

And I've already changed my ava so we can look at it all the time!

Kekekeke~~

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KQI88 said:

Is better the kiss be a real kiss, LIP MOVING! Not those horrible touching the lips "kiss" from most dramas. The kiss is happening so it better be good! Just like Yoon Eun Hye, kiss western style! XD

I'm in a mess of fan sadness&rage because I want SS and JH together but at the same time I don't want IU making out in front of me XD

Guest jiaxin1603

OMG OMG!!!! :x I totally light up and starts smiling and grinning non-stop. :) Saturday hurry come!!! I really can't wait. Is there a time machine to fast forward the time??!!!!

LovelyJihan said:

akinahana89

said: @LovelyJihan

The article that was posted by @samsooky said the kiss will take place in the episode airing on the 20th.

That's Saturday... Doesn't that mean we won the bet?

Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

Kekekeke~~

hahahahahah ohmyyyyyy u seeeeee akinahana we were soooo right...we knew it..yeeees IN YOUR FACE @someone... u better keep ur word laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif yes i told u!!!!  now what you say boy =))
chingus guess what i won the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahah 
Hahaha.
I knew I had a good feeling about this weekend for a reason.
HIGH FIVE, CHINGUUUU~~~~

internet-high-five.jpeg

Guest iheartyou1518

WTH is this???
nOQZA5PUL1MDR.png

and good morning everyone! :) whew! 118 post to read in just overnight..  JFBQ00214070517A.gif WAIT...for....mmmeeeee!
@edensor i now know what you feel!!!! yociexp51.gif 

The official KBS twitter page just tweeted this: (google translated)ScreenShot2013-07-19at74340AM_zps875b3f8It only took them 3 times to shoot this kissing scene. This shows how professional JJS and IU really are towards acting. oh I'm excited! :x :x
original tweet: 

#최고다이순신 】꺄, 얼마나 기다려온 순간인가요! 아이유 & 조정석 씨의 첫 키스를 마침내 이번 주 만날 수 있다는 사실! 거센 비바람 속 세 번째 시도 만에 겨우 성공한 귀한(?) 키스씬 놓치지 마세요~♡ http://t.co/bp4cFuBep2

— KBS 한국방송 (@MyloveKBS)

July 19, 2013

Guest KQI88

atilia said: KQI88 said:

Is better the kiss be a real kiss, LIP MOVING! Not those horrible touching the lips "kiss" from most dramas. The kiss is happening so it better be good! Just like Yoon Eun Hye, kiss western style! XD

I'm in a mess of fan sadness&rage because I want SS and JH together but at the same time I don't want IU making out in front of me XD

Ally

said: The official KBS twitter page just tweeted this: (google translated)

ScreenShot2013-07-19at74340AM_zps875b3f8

It only took them

3 times

to shoot this kissing scene. This shows how professional JJS and IU really are towards acting. oh I'm excited! 

:x :x
original tweet: 

[size=2]

[/size]

akinahana89 said: @LovelyJihan
That's Saturday... Doesn't that mean we won the bet? :D :D :D
Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

Kekekeke~~

Archived