[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest Tien Do

@shabbychic post:
@Amy Did you read the comments about spanking and slapping? Yeah I know how you feel .......it's disgusting.... but parents do that sometimes too.

Btw if you happen to read this comment with this kind of expression O O bcuz you don't know what I'm talking about........please don't mind me if that's the case, and consider this as a post written by a crazy lady.

Yeah i don't really what are u talk about can u explain and u are crazy lady (is it?)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm just a crazy lady who is just a blabber mouth sometimes just like IS and it's better for you not to know what I'm talking about hahaha. The only thing you should know is that your parents from the north and from Australia can be weird sometimes and start bickering because of you but both of them still love you.......Ok I don't know what I'm talking about right now I should go to sleep good night/ good morning Amy and others.

Amy said: @Syahrilaiyub i can't, where i live right now is afternoon and that why @akinahana 89  when everybody go to sleep i can't post the thing that u guys all comment about, and when i wake up everybody all go to sleep ( WHY WHY Bánh bao?) LOL. I was right! You're not innocent! I knew it! :))

But, I know how you feel @Amy! Because it's about the same for me, living in the US and all. The difference is that I rarely sleep... so at the time I'm supposed to be sleeping, I'm here and can join in on all the activity. Then during the mornings, I get some computer time at work, so I'm on here too, joining in on the second round of activities. lol.

Guest Tien Do

@akinahana89 post:

Amy

said:

@Syahrilaiyub

i can't, where i live right now is afternoon and that why 

@akinahana

89  when everybody go to sleep i can't post the thing that u guys all comment about, and when i wake up everybody all go to sleep ( WHY WHY 

Bánh bao

?)

tumblr_mij7ypWKlN1r6ivgso1_250.gifkyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!let me calm down first okeeeey i'llcomeback soon.jumping in my room...can't scream everyone is sleeping..ohmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!breath brathhhh breath JIhannnnnnnn ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
tumblr_ls21w4OlKd1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

6p2885_th.jpg

Archived