[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

It just seemed to me that JH wanted to confess before , in the scene where SS was upset with him . He asked her if she was upset and when she said no , he smiled a bit to himself, maybe of happiness or maybe because he didn't believed her and he though she was a bit jealous that he got YA's side earlier. Anyway he invited her to ride in his car so he could say something to her . When SS asked him what was it he began to ...umm...errr ..fluster and invented some silly motive like her future schedule and career...uuuuhhhuuum right ..just after the night she slept in his arms isolated on the middle of nowhere island. Sure!

I think JH unwittingly sensed her feelings for him, or at least he thought that she wasn't afraid of him or disliked the idea of sleeping close to him and she would be on guard even in her sleep. But she was laying serene , sleeping in his arms , so close to him. That thought triggered him a bit and I think he was intending to make a move on her.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, this thread is keeping me so busy... I had to go read back 30 pages! 600 posts! And I've not been here just one day. Okay, maybe one day and a half but that's still insane...... You are making my life hard! Please forgive me for not being able to read every single word you write because after the first 10 pages all I got was dizziness from english letters. LOL.

But anyway, I'm glad this thread is so active... at this rate 1000 pages look very attainable and it could reach 1500 pages by the end of this drama.

You're all awesome!

bluphoenix said:  It just seemed to me that JH wanted to confess before , in the scene where SS was upset with him . He asked her if she was upset and when she said no , he smiled a bit to himself, maybe of happiness or maybe because he didn't believed her and he though she was a bit jealous that he got YA's side earlier. Anyway he invited her to ride in his car so he could say something to her . When SS asked him what was it he began to ...umm...errr ..fluster and invented some silly motive like her future schedule and career...uuuuhhhuuum right ..just after the night she slept in his arms isolated on the middle of nowhere island. Sure!

I think JH unwittingly sensed her feelings for him, or at least he thought that she wasn't afraid of him or disliked the idea of sleeping close to him and she would be on guard even in her sleep. But she was laying serene , sleeping in his arms , so close to him. That thought triggered him a bit and I think he was intending to make a move on her.
I had thought the same thing when I watched that scene too. He really just wanted some alone time with her to talk, perhaps to explain the situation where he told her to apologize or maybe to confess. When she asked him what he wanted to talk to her about, he started stuttering and became flustered much like any moment when he is nervously caught off-guard by SS and that was a telltale sign. It's a shame SS missed that apparent signal from him and though she said she wasn't angry at him, I think a part of her was still deeply hurt that he had taken YA's side, even though she could understand why he had done so. Or maybe she was just in a foul mood after having to deal with YA all day...

Actually, now that I think about the scene... When JH began stuttering, SS's face lit up for a moment, as if she thought he would say something she really wanted and hoped to hear. Then when he said he wanted to talk to her about her schedule, her face completely fell as she turned away from him and said that they could just discuss that back at Seoul. I think if JH had taken the initiative right then and there, they could have gotten their confession out of the way that much sooner and become a cute, loving couple.

Too bad writer-nim wants to keep throwing conflicts at SS and JH. [-(

Guest Tien Do

@Hueee post
hey guys has there been a written preview yet?

Yup, here u go

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away. Yooshin is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and Giljae approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two. However, Chanwoo proposes to have the wedding happen immediately. Meanwhile, Sujeong finds out that Miryung will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her. Miryung is furious meets Donghyuk (Junho's dad) on purpose..

i was trying to deny because i don't want put my hopes up, but this feeling it's just like that HUG i remember how i predicted with the help of @xxmagsxx prediction book, lol, but i promise guys, i remember that auditon scene in ep 34 when it end SS surprising the wench, voila i just knew there's gonna be hug, coz the timing was just perfect and they give us 2 hugs..kyaaaa!!!!!!!!  and  just like now,it's perfect time for JH to confess.. so now i know i've been acting crazy but it was all the ridiculous smile,anyway let's get over already okey, now am waiting confirmation from uri chingu @xxmagxx just like that Hug scene am waiting for you to confirm okeey, now the prediction is this JH will confess the last scene of ep 39 remember that  ;) and ep 40 will memorable.. :x  everyone remember that okeey :D

ILY1518 said:
cr: DC
some of korean fans comments on this scene...
fan 1: they're so cutefan 2: uncle has got morefan 3: unaware of the worldfan 4: urgently want to see this again soonfan 5: IU is so cute too.. cockpitfan 6: real pretty things fan 7: adlib cockpit hahahaha.. its inspiringfan 8: ensure they're falling completely.. 
source: bestiz
fans take the scene positively except IU's fanboys.. which we all understand :)

meanwhile in soompi... 
warning: readers discretion is advised :)
edensor: How the hell Soon Shin endup in Junho's arm??/If we look closely her bed is far away in the left. How she crossed the ocean just to hug JH??Is she kind of baby who NATURALLY find mother's breast?? imagine if Soon Shin's hand lower... lowerrr... and lil more lower from its original place 
I think there is only ONE explanation about that mysterious things on Junho's stomache. Ready???*whispering*
I think its because that is Junho's sensitives area. You know.. That up-front body and its too risky if IU touch that sensitives area with her hand. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... :-"
joyy: because of byeontae ajuhssi's clam, perhaps JJS' heart beat so fast, he couldn't take it so the PD helped him putting a pillow inside his shirt
the production team probably didn't expect that pillow/cushion can create such havochahahahahahaha...."that" probably felt too hot? dun wanna any covering hence cover the chest?bwhuahahahahahahahaha...mooolaaaa
tiendoank: The sleeping Junho... doesn't he look like an alcoholic Ahjussie?? With that bumpy belly??  The cockpit must be suffering that night... while being chocked. .. 
katkat09: A cushion was placed on his chest?  I think it is not on the chest that they need to put cushion on....woot ! woot!
akinahana89: Even in the scene where ahjussi tells them to wake up and JH is lying on his side, his chest looks kind of bulky, but his buttons are undone and it's all flesh. ( What I really want to know is... did SS become byeontae during the night and undo those buttons? Kekeke~  )
beanshpy: Soon Shin avoided that part where there's an "alleged" something, her hands were on JH's lower abdomen which is a more "sensitive" part of a man's body.  . haha. just sayin. 
bluphoenix: I bet he wouldn't even want to breathe anymore ... that if he still had any breath in him because he looks breathless when spreading his arms    .
about the natural reaction , well...maybe he had some when filming at the beginning , 'coz I really don't think that was the final filming but I can't really think of a filming set full of perverts ...it's more embarrassing for them to use the pillow that way. The ajussi pants....hmmm. errrrr.... helped ...uuummm well...
xxmagsxx:  I don't think he's stuffed cause you can see his man boobs(sorry lol) and the lower area is his ribcage the concave area would be his tummy. Of course I may be wrong.   .the "reaction" wasnt big enough if it was there.. ive watched that scene way more than i should. my eyes are going bug eyed i still cant get over his..you know lol. i mean..look ..go watch it again lol. its. not. there. though her hands are little near that region and they got her sniffing his armpit lol

ahoxan: ... A young man would have a natural reaction.As filming must go on...JJS needed to continue with a pillow to avoid censorship... ... and his hands were so awkward because of refraining from where they would seek.IU was asked to limit her skinship... 
maejm: I conclued there's no blanket no pillow in the bed scene , after studied JJS's barechest pic for half a hour 
1bin: considering SS was sniffing his armpit BO for the whole night, and if he was wearing a pillow, why didn't she move her head on top of the pillow/his chest?  it would have been more/less aromatic and comfortable. JH should have also had pins and needles in that same position for a long country side night. 
AlobAro: i do agree in general that some sort of pillow or thing has been inserted into JH's shirt.. i think this happening is suggested by SS's side (pls read IU's side..).. maybe that scumbag group of ppl around her insist that something must be put there to prevent SS from reacting reflexively.. (can also use the switch the re around and replace the a with an e here.. though i don't know which part of SS will react.. haha.. - actually i know but lets park that aside..)..... so concentrated her ardor on her thumb instead. 

this pretty much sum up pages 800 to 850.. keke.. :D  :-*   :)>-     =))

Guest AlobAro

ehem.. ehem.. interesting preview.. thank u @Amy for ur lovely contribution (which is lovelier than @someone definitely..)..

now.. let me do a thorough analysis on the written preview...

1. SS who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses YA receiving congratulations.. JH notices this and tries to give some sort of explanation to SS but SS just walks away...

this is good.. as i have predicted in my recent posting, now it is SS's turn to make a stupid decision.. before this JH is the one who goes to YA instead of SS who has dressed up all prim n pretty to her best ability for him, expecting for a good outing together.. all the good hypes turn to ashes when that idiot JH thinks with his butt n takes the wrong choice by abandoning SS n run towards the conniving YA..

to make the matter worst, SS doesn't give any chance for JH to explain the proper reason n she just walks away when JH tries to talk to her.. second stupid decision of the day.. haha..

no wonder they are tagged as the idiot couple.. both are stupid thru n thru..

2. YS is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and GJ approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two.. however, CW proposes to have the wedding happen immediately...

this is pretty straight forward n doesn't arouse any interest in me to chip in any comments or remarks...

3. Meanwhile, SJ finds out that MR will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her.. MR is furious meets DY (JH's dad) on purpose..

what is the purpose..?.. no need for me to speculate.. this is just a stupid sub-plot.. let it appear n disappear on its own.. i don't give a care at all..

4. now... where is uri IJ-ssi in all these mishmash n clutters..?..

damn the writer n the PD.. curses to them n their cars n their dogs n their cats n their cameras n their lighting equipment n their clothes n their brains n their fishermen team n damn..!!.. damn..!!.. damn..!!.. to all of them...

5. important snippet:

ij1
...i miss u so much...

thank u peeps for giving ur time to read my entry... hmmm..

@someone
i'll make you take back your words about my prediction..u just wait [-(
i think i saw that bratty girl in ep 38..maybe like 1min.. :))
btw i give 10/10 your anylises.. specially that PAabou Couple part and sub plot thing :-bd 
seriously your avatar what's soo great about that teary eye :-/ malduandeo

Guest Tien Do

@AloaAro post : ehem.. ehem.. interesting preview.. thank u @Amy for ur lovely contribution

You are welcome Rabbit 1
@LovelyJihan : where are u yesterday ? Rabbit 3

Guest AlobAro

@someone said: @BradPittIsSleeping
i'll make you take back your words about my prediction..u just wait [-(

Archived