[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

edensor said: Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  Ohhh... I think @Amy is under 18. She said that before if I'm not wrong  really! so should we banned little @Amy guys?    BINGO, I'm under 18 (wait everybody here are all over 18?)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  Ohhh... I think @Amy is under 18. She said that before if I'm not wrong  really! so should we banned little @Amy guys?    BINGO, I'm under 18 (wait everybody here are all over 18?)

edensor said: And IU is so lucky to be part of this drama actually. Just look at how much seniors actors there. Lee Mi Sook, Jo Jung Suk and all... (I don't remember their real name 5ff0.gif) she'll learn lot of things from all of them and it'll be good for her acting in the future. Because I'm SO WAITING for her next dramas. This time maybe wed-thus drama? With much more better script and more exploring her emotions. I wonder what it look like if she take melodrama. I still can't imagine that 5ff0.gif

Yes, IU has said that she is learning a lot about acting everyday and that JJS has helped her a lot with all of his advice. I am excited for whatever drama project she decides to take in the future and I hope there will be A LOT of them. I love watching her acting. It's surprisingly natural and realistic for someone with so little experience. I thought she was great in her debut drama Dream High, but here... I was completely blown away, especially during her crying scenes. They were so heartfelt. Her emotions in the drama always feel so genuine and it really does take a lot of talent to do that. I really love IU and fangirl over her a lot. lol. I started watching YTBLSS because of her and also because of her, I discovered my love for JJS. :D Sounds like a win-win situation to me. lol.

Guest iheartyou1518

Amy said: @ILY1518 post: Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: @joyy agree with you. @Amy innocent question is so cute. thats why i'm playing her a little for morning jokes. thanks to you too. True... I'm laughing read all that   Our biggest sin commited in here perhaps exposing a pure naive sweet innocent flower to the world of byeontae, where cockpit, dough, spray, and strike mould into one.. Dear God: Please forgive us.  LOl I'm died right now, it 's ok that I have little bit those thing but I have reallyyyyyyy fun time with u guys ^_^ @Amy  are you really under 18 dear?? aigoo.. aigoo..  (quoting halmoni) Yup, wait I not only one under 18?

Guest Tien Do

@Tiendoank I think it ok just talk like before (I have a lot fun read those comment) and Wait really u think i'm cute? :-O Lol (thanks anyway) @edensor yup I'm 14 now (how do u know?) and just let u know I come here everyday ^_^

edensor said: akinahana89 said: I actually hope JH will man-up a little bit more and actually take control and action of his feelings. He has been in love with SS for so long... how could he possibly keep holding himself back?! LOL. I want him to be more firm, more confident, and more forward.

And I agree that the conflict is needed for Doc Shin to begin appreciating his wife, but I just really feel for her right now. I didn't like her much in the beginning, especially when she kept badmouthing SS, but this is the secret side of her - the pain that we didn't get to see before and it saddens me to see how unappreciated she is after giving her all for her husband.
Agree... But not only dr Shin, I think Junho kinda mean too to her mum. When Mrs shin said to Young Hoon that her husband and child never appreciate the cook she made for them its actually very saddening. I mean... here in my place usually often I heard how moms cooking is so special. That their children always missing the taste of their moms cook if they went far away. But wow... listen to her said that too Young Hoon is... just so sad...  YH was upset to hear that no one appreciated Mama Shin's cooking too. I think because JH's family is a really cold one, he never learned to appreciate the little things from his family. Growing up and watching the way his father acts molded him to be a replica of his father, while IJ takes after the mother. You know, like father, like son and like mother, like daughter. But I really think that this time for Doc Shin to reflect on his behavior towards his family will be good in the long run, even if that means Mama Shin has to be sad for a while longer. I also think that when SS and JH become a couple, SS will help to brighten Mama Shin's life because even though SS was often mistreated by her family, she was still very loved by her parents. She knows the warmth of a family and can bring that to the entire Shin family where it is desperately needed. In the end, SS will teach them the real meaning of a family. :)

14?? 
When I was that age I played with friends outside, looking for little cherries and playing hide and seek in the jungle. Not in the slightest mind I thought  kids these days would play together with byeontae ahjumma and Ahjussie in the internet.

Guest jjsiu

edensor said: Woaaaa... Soon Shin made another pinky promise with another man!  :-O Oh wait... thats greeny promise not pinky promise.And the guy is fit her well too :x
e9fc.jpg

ahoxan said: @Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  Ohhh... I think @Amy is under 18. She said that before if I'm not wrong  really! so should we banned little @Amy guys?    BINGO, I'm under 18 (wait everybody here are all over 18?)

akinahana89 said: edensor said: akinahana89 said: I actually hope JH will man-up a little bit more and actually take control and action of his feelings. He has been in love with SS for so long... how could he possibly keep holding himself back?! LOL. I want him to be more firm, more confident, and more forward.

And I agree that the conflict is needed for Doc Shin to begin appreciating his wife, but I just really feel for her right now. I didn't like her much in the beginning, especially when she kept badmouthing SS, but this is the secret side of her - the pain that we didn't get to see before and it saddens me to see how unappreciated she is after giving her all for her husband.

Guest Tien Do

@yoeda, @tiendoak, @ahoxan I don't think u guys that old (just think that u guys same age at me) .@ILY1518 ok, I will

Amy

said: @Tiendoank I think it ok just talk like before (I have a lot fun read those comment) and Wait really u think i'm cute? :-O Lol (thanks anyway) @edensor yup I'm 14 now (how do u know?) and just let u know I come here everyday

^_^

Guest maejm

jjsiu said: Talking about pillows, don't know whether anyone noticed? The pillows they use here and in most k drama are quite "stuffed" thick. I hardly see any thin pillows used in k dramas. Even if they want to put a pillow in JH's shirt, they won't find any.... :))
@edensor picture on their JH breathing in the bed scene. JH seems to breath like someone who is feeling uncomfortable , sick with stuff nose or having a nightmare. Agree that normally, when you are sleeping, your breathing is calm.  :D

@Amygirl...you are so funnyi think many of us here are 18+but i don't want you to think that you have to avoid coming to this thread & hesitate to post any comments
please do feel free to post
i guess we're just suprised to actually have a very young commentator among useven if our jokes get out of hands & crazy...even if there are things you understand....don't bother about itto be honest, though i'm at ajuhmma's age, sometimes i don't understand their jokes...my mind just went blank reading itit happened a few times
and if there are people who disagree with my opinion, i don't bother about it eitherJJS is handsome or not...i dun care, but i'm willing to exchange place with IU(and I WILL IF THEY SCREW UP IN THE NEXT EPISODE)

NOTE TO ALL BYEONTAEs (on board & off board)let us be more considerate in our words & jokes, especially related to r-ratedthough i don't know if we're going to change...but it's worth the shot for uri maknae on board  

Guest Tien Do

Thanks for pay attention at me and because of u guys I think I more popular in forum by 2 pages just comment about me lol ( I think it more fun if u guys just like before and be COMFORTABLE ok ? PLEASE)

akinahana89 said: edensor said: And IU is so lucky to be part of this drama actually. Just look at how much seniors actors there. Lee Mi Sook, Jo Jung Suk and all... (I don't remember their real name 5ff0.gif) she'll learn lot of things from all of them and it'll be good for her acting in the future. Because I'm SO WAITING for her next dramas. This time maybe wed-thus drama? With much more better script and more exploring her emotions. I wonder what it look like if she take melodrama. I still can't imagine that 5ff0.gif

Guest jjsiu

maejm said: jjsiu said: Talking about pillows, don't know whether anyone noticed? The pillows they use here and in most k drama are quite "stuffed" thick. I hardly see any thin pillows used in k dramas. Even if they want to put a pillow in JH's shirt, they won't find any.... :))
@edensor picture on their JH breathing in the bed scene. JH seems to breath like someone who is feeling uncomfortable , sick with stuff nose or having a nightmare. Agree that normally, when you are sleeping, your breathing is calm.  :D

Archived