[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  =))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akinahana89 @iu93jjang @edensori am soooo feeeeeeling for y'alli am sooooooo glad that we're sharing the same frustrationdun want to say anymore cuz i think y'all have already said what's in my mindif i say more...i think i might be boiling again & get upset again
if only i could stamp hundreds awesomeness to y'all aaww...i feel like crying >:D<

yoeda said: talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  =))

akinahana89 said:
I am honestly so, so, so amazed by JJS and IU's chemistry. Out of all the dramas I've ever watched, I honestly have to say that JJS/IU pairing is Top 3. They are like perfection together. It helps that JJS is a superb actor. I have never seen stages of emotions so natural, so clear, flickering across someone's face in the span of just a few moments (like the CD scene). And IU, while not as experienced in acting, is doing a most excellent job of it. Even with the age gap between them, I honestly do not notice it in the drama and if they end up dating in real life... that would be, like, the best ever. lol.

Yes, I do wish the writer had done better with plot and character development and consistency... but I do have to thank them for one thing: giving us a chance to see JJS and IU as the OTP on screen. It would have been such a terrible shame if two people with so much chemistry never got a chance to display that,

Guest Tien Do

edensor said: yoeda said: @joyy agree with you. @Amy innocent question is so cute. thats why i'm playing her a little for morning jokes. thanks to you too. True... I'm laughing read all that   Our biggest sin commited in here perhaps exposing a pure naive sweet innocent flower to the world of byeontae, where cockpit, dough, spray, and strike mould into one.. Dear God: Please forgive us.  LOl I'm died right now, it 's ok that I have little bit those thing but I have reallyyyyyyy fun time with u guys ^_^

akinahana89 said: I actually hope JH will man-up a little bit more and actually take control and action of his feelings. He has been in love with SS for so long... how could he possibly keep holding himself back?! LOL. I want him to be more firm, more confident, and more forward.

And I agree that the conflict is needed for Doc Shin to begin appreciating his wife, but I just really feel for her right now. I didn't like her much in the beginning, especially when she kept badmouthing SS, but this is the secret side of her - the pain that we didn't get to see before and it saddens me to see how unappreciated she is after giving her all for her husband.

Guest Tien Do

edensor said: yoeda said: talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  Ohhh... I think @Amy is under 18. She said that before if I'm not wrong  really! so should we banned little @Amy guys?    BINGO, I'm under 18 (wait everybody here are all over 18?)

Guest iheartyou1518

Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: @joyy agree with you. @Amy innocent question is so cute. thats why i'm playing her a little for morning jokes. thanks to you too. True... I'm laughing read all that   Our biggest sin commited in here perhaps exposing a pure naive sweet innocent flower to the world of byeontae, where cockpit, dough, spray, and strike mould into one.. Dear God: Please forgive us.  LOl I'm died right now, it 's ok that I have little bit those thing but I have reallyyyyyyy fun time with u guys ^_^

ohh... @KatKat09 here...KatKat... I Miss YH flowery shirt... why don't he wear that again? Did he loose an idea to what motive he must wear?
Then what do you think about this motive suggested by Soon Shin??The pillow, mattress and blanket motive quite fascinating for YH style :))
0gry.jpg

Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: talking about PG-13. do we have any soompiers under 18 here? gosh, i really have to banned my niece and nephew from looking here. its not healthy for their mind and my peace of mind if they know what we talk here.  Ohhh... I think @Amy is under 18. She said that before if I'm not wrong  really! so should we banned little @Amy guys?    BINGO, I'm under 18 (wait everybody here are all over 18?)

Guest Tien Do

@ILY1518 post: Amy said: edensor said: yoeda said: @joyy agree with you. @Amy innocent question is so cute. thats why i'm playing her a little for morning jokes. thanks to you too. True... I'm laughing read all that   Our biggest sin commited in here perhaps exposing a pure naive sweet innocent flower to the world of byeontae, where cockpit, dough, spray, and strike mould into one.. Dear God: Please forgive us.  LOl I'm died right now, it 's ok that I have little bit those thing but I have reallyyyyyyy fun time with u guys ^_^ @Amy  are you really under 18 dear?? aigoo.. aigoo..  (quoting halmoni) Yup, wait I not only one under 18?

ILY1518

wrote:

»

Amy said:<br />

edensor said:<br />

yoeda said:<br />

@joyy

agree with you.

@Amy

innocent question is so cute. thats why i'm playing her a little for morning jokes. thanks to you too.<br />

True... I'm laughing read all that  <br />

Our biggest sin commited in here perhaps exposing a pure naive sweet innocent flower to the world of byeontae, where cockpit, dough, spray, and strike mould into one..<br />

<br />

Dear God:<br />

<br />

Please forgive us. <br />

<br />

LOl I'm died right now, it 's ok that I have little bit those thing but I have reallyyyyyyy fun time with u guys

^_^

<br />

<br />

<br />

@Amy

are you really under 18 dear?? aigoo.. aigoo..  (quoting halmoni)

:D

Guest maejm

edensor said: akinahana89 said: I actually hope JH will man-up a little bit more and actually take control and action of his feelings. He has been in love with SS for so long... how could he possibly keep holding himself back?! LOL. I want him to be more firm, more confident, and more forward.

And I agree that the conflict is needed for Doc Shin to begin appreciating his wife, but I just really feel for her right now. I didn't like her much in the beginning, especially when she kept badmouthing SS, but this is the secret side of her - the pain that we didn't get to see before and it saddens me to see how unappreciated she is after giving her all for her husband.

edensor said: akinahana89 said: I actually hope JH will man-up a little bit more and actually take control and action of his feelings. He has been in love with SS for so long... how could he possibly keep holding himself back?! LOL. I want him to be more firm, more confident, and more forward.

Guest jjsiu

Talking about pillows, don't know whether anyone noticed? The pillows they use here and in most k drama are quite "stuffed" thick. I hardly see any thin pillows used in k dramas. Even if they want to put a pillow in JH's shirt, they won't find any.... :))
@edensor picture on their JH breathing in the bed scene. JH seems to breath like someone who is feeling uncomfortable , sick with stuff nose or having a nightmare. Agree that normally, when you are sleeping, your breathing is calm.  :D

jjsiu said: Talking about pillows, don't know whether anyone noticed? The pillows they use here and in most k drama are quite "stuffed" thick. I hardly see any thin pillows used in k dramas. Even if they want to put a pillow in JH's shirt, they won't find any.... :))
@edensor picture on their JH breathing in the bed scene. JH seems to breath like someone who is feeling uncomfortable , sick with stuff nose or having a nightmare. Agree that normally, when you are sleeping, your breathing is calm.  :D

Archived