[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KQI88
yep there's nothing to like her from head to toe YA.. woow so u're IU fan nicee yea IU is all grown up now..and SS is becomin more beautiful i like that..i hope JH gets his girl this week :D
@tiendoank KQI88 is real man am sure those kind of things are nothing to him.. 

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: I'm watching ep 38 with subs now (I'm so excited!!) and I'm already laughing like I'm a crazy person.

2. Did anyone else notice that in ahjussi's car, SS kept scooting closer and closer to JH? Their sides were pressed together so tightly it was as if they had been super glued together. No wonder JH kept shifting in his seat. Feeling nervous, eh, JH? Kekeke~ And his awkwardness was so apparent when he asked if SS wanted to look for rooms somewhere else and she's says it's okay, they'll just be wasting energy since they're already there. He was probably cheering secretly on the inside. LOL
And the guesthouse ahjussi is hilarious too. =)) He's so byeontae! "You like each other, right? You came at a great time because this is the only room available. Suite room!" And then... "Do you like the room? I hope you two have a good time. Well, if you're wondering what you can do in this area, there's nothing to do. Nothing to do at all. So... just sleep early." LOL. No wonder JH kept choking on his food! =))
JH and SS's awkwardness with each other when they were preparing to sleep is so heartwarming. "Are you done bathing? No! I mean... Is there plenty of water left?" =)) Stuttering JH makes a comeback appearance~~ Kekeke. It's so cute how SS kept trying to get JH to sleep in the same room as her, causing so much more nervous feelings for JH. Kyeopta!
JH: If your face looks swollen for the shoot tomorrow, don't blame me. Your face already looks like bread.
SS: ... I like bread. =))
And their banters are always so cute, like the one they were having while sitting on the ledge.
Omo, why are they so perfect?! :x :x :x

5. Doc Shin... when will you be honest with your wife? Why is it so easy for you to talk to MR about your thoughts and just as easy for you to disregard your precious wife who has done so much for you? Are you feeling guilty for spending time with MR, which is why you lied to your wife? She would forgive you quicker and easier if you just told the truth. Aigoo... Now she will misunderstand even more.

Guest Tien Do

@lovelyjihan

yehuuu @KQI88 you are the 3rd guy in this thread..welcome  glad to have you here.. also thanki u soo much for hating YA coz the other 2 guy am talking about are hopeless..one of them actually roots for her..arggg anyway girls we finally have a real man here soo happyy

Amy said: @lovelyjihan

yehuuu @KQI88 you are the 3rd guy in this thread..welcome  glad to have you here.. also thanki u soo much for hating YA coz the other 2 guy am talking about are hopeless..one of them actually roots for her..arggg anyway girls we finally have a real man here soo happyy

Guest Tien Do

@tiendoank post:
Amy said: @lovelyjihan

Guest KQI88

tiendoank said: @KQ188 @ahoxan
salute to you, gentlemen!!!  *bowing 90 degrees
please share your highly evaluated opinion in this thread more..  we are really happy to get new perspective on how JJS side would feel during intimate scenes, hahhaha..

@tiendoank you're really funny. =)) who's tortures who? i think the PD torture both of them. at least IU got what she want. remember at the talk show she describe how she like JJS skin and cheek? now she can touch it.  mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474

IS THERE A SPELL, OR CHANT ..................
That will grant Writer-nim and PD magically with
- ENLIGHTENMENT
- GOOD JUDGMENT- COMMON SENSE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lack of common sense - left their brain cells dry??? 

They better get their act and reasoning together NOW this very moment.
:!!

Guest jjsiu

In all the comments which were posted here and DB, everyone (and I mean everyone) is in this drama for JJS and IU. Ep 38 (esp bed scene) generated so much interest in all viewers. If the writer, pd, director and all staff of this drama don't capitalise on this and have more JJS/IU scenes in ep 39, a lot of fans will curse and swear at them  :-t and some (like @someone) will drop this drama from sheer frustration  ~X(
IU mentioned in her fan club before like ep 30 -30% rating, ep 40 - 40% rating. So, I believe in ep 40, the confession may happen!!    
:D
Because of JJS/IU amazing chemistry, every couple scene of theirs leave us wanting for more and we are being deprived and left feeling cheated with what is happening now. Many comments criticized the writer and PD and dropped the drama due to poor writing and editing. I am sticking with this till the end even if the show make make feel frustrated with the slow progress. 
Why? Because I love JJS and IU and will stick with them till the end....and will have serious withdrawal syndrome when the drama ends.
JJS/IU fighting!!!

jjsiu said: In all the comments which were posted here and DB, everyone (and I mean everyone) is in this drama for JJS and IU. Ep 38 (esp bed scene) generated so much interest in all viewers. If the writer, pd, director and all staff of this drama don't capitalise on this and have more JJS/IU scenes in ep 39, a lot of fans will curse and swear at them  :-t and some (like @someone) will drop this drama from sheer frustration  ~X(
IU mentioned in her fan club before like ep 30 -30% rating, ep 40 - 40% rating. So, I believe in ep 40, the confession may happen!!    
:D
Because of JJS/IU amazing chemistry, every couple scene of theirs leave us wanting for more and we are being deprived and left feeling cheated with what is happening now. Many comments criticized the writer and PD and dropped the drama due to poor writing and editing. I am sticking with this till the end even if the show make make feel frustrated with the slow progress. 
Why? Because I love JJS and IU and will stick with them till the end....and will have serious withdrawal syndrome when the drama ends.
JJS/IU fighting!!!

Archived