[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a technical reaoson why IU can't put her hand on JJS chest during the bed scene?
I am not sarcastic. I am seriously wondering why there is something in his shirt during the night scene. After all when IU auditioned for this drama as part of an OTP obviously it would include kissing and a bed scene. All weekend dramas the  OTP are always in a bed at some point in the drama. Even in the terrible A Thousand Kisses where the OTP did not end up together by ep 50. They had a bed scene halfway through the series.
So why the cushion? Are we saving IU's modesty or saving JJS' modesty here?

@edensor
hahah meeh sleep noo not yet it's ONLY 3am here lol.. damn it i need to sleep, this 2 last ep were too much for me..my heart hurts soo much coz of them ,anyway good night/good morning I-)btw way that crazy a****random ajjuma yelling to SS :-t shut up X(

akinahana89 said: I just re-watched ep 37 with eng subs and wanted to share my thoughts with more knowledge on what actually happened.

First and foremost... MIAN, JOON HO-SSI! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BELIEVING IN YOU AT THE BEGINNING!! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

ck1Oz said: Is there a technical reaoson why IU can't put her hand on JJS chest during the bed scene?
I am not sarcastic. I am seriously wondering why there is something in his shirt during the night scene. After all when IU auditioned for this drama as part of an OTP obviously it would include kissing and a bed scene. All weekend dramas the  OTP are always in a bed at some point in the drama. Even in the terrible A Thousand Kisses where the OTP did not end up together by ep 50. They had a bed scene halfway through the series.
So why the cushion? Are we saving IU's modesty or saving JJS' modesty here?

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" rebounds

Source | 2013/07/14 | 

photo327145.jpg

KBS 2TV weekend drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" rebounded.

According to Nielson Korea on the 15th, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" on the 15th rated 28.5%. This is 4.8% higher than the previous episode and the highest record yet.

Yeon-ah (Kim Yoon-seo) who felt jealous towards Soon-shin (IU) revealed her true colors. She spilled the truth about Mi-ryeong (Lee Mi-sook) and Dong-hyeok (Kim Kap-soo) to Soo-jeong (Lee Eung-kyeong).

Meanwhile, "Gold, Appear!" rated 17.3%, MBC "Scandal" rated 14.2%, SBS "Goddess of Marriage" rated 9.4% and SBS "Wonderful Mama" rated 7.4%.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

@hye could you please comment on JJS fashion. i really like his fashion here especially in the earlier episode. i think his coat or jacket always have a different design and color in the collar. i totally love that style. i never seen something like that before. :D
Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep3_122_zps52d

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep4_1168_zpsc1

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep5_376_zpsbfd

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep15_299_zpsbc

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep26_222_zpsa7

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep27_037_zpsb4

gahh i could spent all morning by looking at his picture. copy n paste, copy n paste and again again. sorry SS-ah! your man really an eye candy. mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474

Morning girls and guys!!! :D
Just woke up and why do I feel so happy today?!!! :x ;) :))
lovelyJihan said: it was the camera angle that's all loool  =)) whatta that would freaking crazy to put cushion under JH's shirt just to save IU's modesty..aigoo if that's the case i better stop watching after next, i can't take this crap about nation's little freaking sister, am soo going to put IU n my blacklist [-( 

atilia said: Morning girls and guys!!! :D
Just woke up and why do I feel so happy today?!!! :x ;) :))
lovelyJihan said: it was the camera angle that's all loool  =)) whatta that would freaking crazy to put cushion under JH's shirt just to save IU's modesty..aigoo if that's the case i better stop watching after next, i can't take this crap about nation's little freaking sister, am soo going to put IU n my blacklist [-( 

lovelyJihan said: joyy said: LOL...i was laughing & giidy reading all your postsgoshhh...y'all are running it took me 2 hours reading all these postsgood job, people :-bd
now, i'm more calm than last nite or this morningi dun want to say anything yetexcept 1 thing: i think there's a pillow inside JJS' shirt for his bed scene with IUhis chest & lower abdomen looked so weird to mei wanted to upload a picture here, but my photobucket still in trouble (dunno why...i may have look another website tommorrow)
because of byeontae ajuhssi's clam, perhaps JJS' heart beat so fast, he couldn't take it so the PD helped him putting a pillow inside his shirt
i'm going to bed now...work tommorrow morningnitezzzJBU ALL @joyy
soo u noticed too,lol, i repeated many times and  i think it's the camera angle, because SS who's really skinny kind looks chubby there also, i like it she really looks cute :) Yes, I, too, noticed that JH's chest looked very... um... swollen. LOL. It doesn't take away from the scene though, but I definitely think it's camera angle. Plus, patterned shirts like stripes and checkers tend to make you look chubbier than you really are, so if you take both into consideration... That is probably what happened.

Archived