[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@atilla
Give it your best shot! I daaaare you! @lovelyJihan and I will be here to effortlessly retaliate. :D:))

But in the meantime, I have to go about my day. See you all later! Thanks for your company. I always have a blast on here. :x >:D<

that winking ajusshi was priceless and his suggestion to go to bed early. i think he should have hid the mosquito repellant and JH would have been in the room a lot earlier! [-O<

Anduyeee!! I feel like crying after watching the ending scene. :(( Our SS finally realized she likes JH, YA really doesn't need to come in the picture now and ruin things. I know they have melodrama and trouble in paradise after the couple gets together, but this couple hasn't even gotten together yet. I don't want JH to be tricked by YA and decide that he needs to now be with her to protect her image. And I hope this doesn't make SS distance herself from JH, or he'll never realize she likes him. He needs to confess to her right away in episode 39, so they can go on a date and act cute and make all of us giddy and excited. They have already faced enough heartache and angst, and SS has been sooo depressed recently, I really want her to be happy and not be sad about her love life also. She's already depressed because of her family situation.

Btw, I am glad she moved in with MR, because she was able to stop thinking of her family for a bit and focus on herself. That's why she was able to recognize JH's sincerity and realize that her heart beats for him too. Let's keep praying that the episodes don't become depressing again, and hope for the best next week. [-O<

buhhahah IS telling JH how to confess "put your hands on her shoulder and yell, you!! and me!!!! lets date!!! wakhhh buhahhhah..plsss JH don't do that..ahahaha this guys is really crazy..did i tell how i likeed In Sung today...he was really funny.. =))

Guest AlobAro

the loneliest ppl are the kindest.. the saddest ppl smile the brightest.. the most hurt ppl are the wisest.. all because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do...

Shin Shin In your eyes I see a real strong heart love exciting!!!:xDo not allow to spoil your great sense of lyubvi.Nuzhno trust each other and their hearts,that they beat have for each other and everyone else just not able to destroy this true lyubov.Doverie and listening for each other is a very important factor of mutual trust lyubvi.Bez no real otnosheniy.I sincerely hope the 39-40 episode you've finally become a couple, and will be most happy to do evil witch YA and all the enemies of evil. True love can overcome Shin Shin everything in its puti.I believe in it. Trials and hardships will make your love stronger and more significant in relation to each other. This is our only desire is just happy to be together, perhaps with difficulty possible obstacles in its path, which inevitably always exist in every respect a loving couple, but the main thing is always vmeste.True love is so hard to find,appreciate what reverent feelings for true love that you have and the more often listen to your hearts. Shin Shin fighting!!! Shin Shin match made in heaven!!!
940e713e88c2.jpg

Guest s2SoEul

Ottokaee ottokaee otttttokaeee!!! (SS STYLE)

just finished watcing the raw and I was spazzing, giggling, smiling by myself like an idiot..

- I love you driver ajjushi ... for being cupid for our pabo couple.

- I love you mosquitoes for biting JH so hard... so he couldn't spend the night outside =))   

- I love you IS for giving JH the courage to finally confess to SS..

I had all kinds of emotions throughout this episode.. Not only becuase of shin shin scenes but also because new things were happening and it helped the plot moving. We are not moving in circles any longer. SS is fully aware of her feelings. JH decided to finally confess his feelings. I was all giddy looking at SS and JH being all awkward at the driver's house. When Jh acted all manly and decided to sleep outside only to be brutally bitten by mosquitoes.. HILARIOUS. I think I don't need to talk about how realistic JJS's acting when SS scared him twice it was so real... JJS's acting is superb. 

Then the most awaited scene which was beautiful and creative. from the BTS picture I thought they were going to make JH and SS act all awkward and stiff. I thought they were going to show us the waking up scene only which was totally fine with me, but the writer for the first time gave us much more than what we expected.. it was full of emotions.. thier stares spoke better than words, it was like both of them miss each other althought they always see each other...and SS's poking JH's cheek was LOVE... ahh my heart was beating so fast.. the way they woke up made me laugh so hard.. good job PD-nim, writernim.. good job =D> 

I was happy that SS did not take the apology thing too seriuosly. Don't hate me but I think both YA and SS are at fault, of course it is more YA's fault for provoking SS in the first place but both should not resort to using hands to fight.. they could talk or even yell but without pushing and pulling.. but of course I felt bad for SS since YA provoked her I am not defending YA here.

Althought I was mad at JH for not asking her side of the story but at least he tried to explain to her later. I can understand that it was for SS's sake especially since the veteran actress interfered to make things worse so he wanted to remedy the sitiuation.. and he got what he deserved haha.. SS's mad face was priceless... it was like lovers' fight :\">  JH and SS dressing up for their date was kjdslkjdslkjdgsdkjskdj awwww love the way SS just jumped to her closet to find someting to wear.

I don't even want to mention how much I hate YA for what she did at the end. She is pathetic. I predict things to go this way; YA asks JH to annnounce that they are a couple so that she can -supposedly- save her face in front of the pubic and of course she will manipulate JH and make him think about his image as Gabi's CEO which will affect his artists and blah blaaahhh blaaahh...and SS will of course try to ba apart from JH and might even treat him coldly so that she does not end up getting hurt because she thinks they are really a couple.. I pray and hope that the writer will not go down this road... could't we enjoy our OTP being together while SS is aware and sure about her feelings for a bit longer? Why is it as soon as she was aware about her feelings this happens.. However I am optimistic that JH will not be manipulated by YA and will confess to SS next week.. he looked like he couldn't hide his emotions anymore.

Despite of some annoying parts this was a good episode. Actually for me it was one of the best episodes of YTBLSS.. JJS and IU indeed have sizzling chemistry and their acting is so natural.

Done with the spazzing \:D/ ... off to read the posts :-B   

Thank you for everything you share, pics, translations, videos... you are awesome :)

buhhahah IS telling JH how to confess "put your hands on her shoulder and yell' date=' you!! and me!!!! lets date!!! wakhhh buhahhhah..plsss JH don't do that..ahahaha this guys is really crazy..did i tell how i likeed In Sung today...he was really funny.. =))[/quote']

Hahaha. I thought that was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that scene. IS is excellent for comic relief. :))

Guest NEWMARIO

IU goes on a selca spree with the cast of 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin'

July 14, 2013 @ 2:34 pmIU_1373758239_af_org.jpg
IU_1373758266_20130713_iu_island2.jpg

IU and the cast of KBS' 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' took a break from filming to go on selca sprees. 

On July 12th, IU and actor Ji Hoon shared several pictures online that showed them enjoying the beautiful summer weather while filming for their drama.

The cast warmed the hearts of their fans with their big smiles, while IU especially stood out in her pink dress and wavy hair!

Source+Picture: Newsen via Nate; TV Daily via Nate

cr: allkpop.com

After taking a long walk and watched again ep 38 my mind is in its right form. Or That's what I like to think :D.

So , SS is the one who deserves an A+ for the bed scene :
1. She didn't liked the idea that JH had to sleep outside with the bugs and she alone so she went outside and finally brought him with her to sharethe room.

2. She made those jokes, scared him to break the tension between them.

3. When in bed, well on the floor I guess, she didn't put any boundaries between them , how we've been used to see in drama that line drawn between the beds.

4. SS was the one that came near his bed, JH was sitting on the edge of his mattress and SS between the two mattresses on the floor.

5. When she woke up at night she didn't panic or scream (like other dramas hysterical scenes) , she tried at first to make a move back but gave up when he held her even more tight and took "advantage" at the situation to look at him closer. When she touched him on the cheek it seemed to me like she verified if it's for real (only a thought).

6.she enjoyed so much sleeping in the arm of the man that she loves, 
and how @yoeda said earlier she was a little byeontae.
I will feed with those scenes as long as I can .

So SS-ah this is for you

tumblr_lvgkkjV7wg1r6aoq4o1_400.gif
cr: to the owner

Not to mention about the fight between SS and YA but that's another story.

edensor said: akinahana89 said: edensor said: I'm done watching ep 38. I miss your whole party tonight but I'm hyper on my own for that first 15 minutes. and that last scene when Soon Shin and Junho in sync to date. I love it.I also love how soon Shin admitte her feeling to her self and to Young Hoon. She knows... she admit it... she angry when Junho on YA sides and ignoring him. That bickering is cute just like uri @someone qgt.gifNext saturday will be intense episode I wish...Lot of potential... Wj dad appearance, MR and Mr and Mrs Shin, YA-JH-SS.I'm expecting good episode like today.I say today episode is quite okay. Not boring except MR and dr Shin. I don't like how he haha hihi with MR. HE is so unsensitive man.

@hyethanks so much for your posts of fashion n accessories used in YATBLSS drama!  i always wondered about their outfits n accessories - even SS ajumma style!
Are u a codi by any chance?
only 80 pages more to catch up!  this is what happens when u watch more than 1 drama at a time!

Archived