[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest corady

tonight's episode was DAEBAK, for me as long as they love each other, i"am okay, never mind the ugly girl, she is such a loser.. Jungsuk and I.U both of you deserve and award.. nice .I enjoyed watching today's episode..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xxmagsxx said: LOL Anyone noticed one of SS dress choices during her getting ready for her date was actually worn by one of the staff members(?) in her drama... you'll see it when she was talking to director 'jon' lol in front of the bus..right before she walked passed JH at his car

Guest violet9004

xxmagsxx said: @iu93jjang: yeah..i also had this feeling like JJS was actually spooked that time which made IUs reaction real too...look at his reaction after..he turns towards the side IU was looking to see if there was something there lol Another scene where i just dont know but made me wonder...bed scene..after he woke up and saw her next to him he started to go back to sleep but SS moved..his reaction there-how he got "startled"( in @NEWMARIO bed scene cut @ 1:52-1:55 mark).made me think..WOOoOoO lol was it real or reel..??

talking about crazy fans, i don't how many of you watch live streaming at justintv, but hahha the chat box guys are soo funny, hahahahtoday everyone was saying YH looks normal wearing plains shirts, but when JH was dressing up for SS they say he looks like 80s singer hahahahhah =)) =)) they crazyyy

iu93jjang said: why nobody remember the bed scene???  :-? first of all we are definitely getting a kiss scene.. those scene is more intimate then kiss scene and its really crazy on internet now cause IU fan cannot believe it that their baby doing that.. to be honest i not expected that intimate i mean they hug each other like there is no tomorrow and the BTS pic seem awkward :)).. IU making its first move and i'm sure that we going to get what we want most here.. KISS scene!! :-* Who could forget the bed scene? I must have watched it about 50 times by now. :)) :))
I can't wait for the kiss scene! I know it'll be epic!! After making us wait for so long with all the chemistry and tension... Aigoo...
And you are right, the bed scene was A LOT more intimate than I thought it would be from the still photo, but I am not complaining. Not at all. I smiled like crazy.
I'm glad to hear that there is still no negative feedback from fans about the skinship. That means they all love Shin-Shin couple as much as we do!

akinahana89 said: Who could forget the bed scene? I must have watched it about 50 times by now. :)) :))
I can't wait for the kiss scene! I know it'll be epic!! After making us wait for so long with all the chemistry and tension... Aigoo...
And you are right, the bed scene was A LOT more intimate than I thought it would be from the still photo, but I am not complaining. Not at all. I smiled like crazy.
I'm glad to hear that there is still no negative feedback from fans about the skinship. That means they all love Shin-Shin couple as much as we do!

Hi all l've been following this forum silently for sometimes. All the comments' previews' updates' interactions& analysis was superb. Yet this week l can see alot of anger & frustration which made me break my silence & comment. It's normal to have this type of plots cauze this family drama & the OTP should go throw agonst so the love will blossom. Right now SS started to realize &feel JH & she needed this kind of event to see how deep she love him l know all of you feel ache for her but hardship it's what make love so precious & worthy. On the other hand this scandal will make JH more determine to confess his love & show it to all. All the agonst will be for couple of episodes but the good will come eveneventually so endure those coming weeks & all of you will feel the comfort & the love you want.

iu93jjang said: i really loved the scene that IU/JJS talking and IU scared him and laugh.. its just feel so real and the way she laugh is uncontrollable i mean IU fan call that ajumma laugh. :))  and JJS face really seem like he in shock.. i mean i laugh so hard at that moment and it feel like they are close.. you can see that and the bed scene?? it is done so amazing and don't feel awkward at all.. i enjoy that really much.. :)
:x I loved BOTH of the scenes where SS scared JH. To me, JH's reaction was so realistic... I wondered if IU ad-libbed them into the script. Unless JJS is really just THAT spectacular of an actor, which is indeed very possible too because we all know how realistic he acts as JH. Every single emotion is so clear and precise on his face... It takes a lot of talent to do that.

Ah... Despite the way the episode ended, I am very happy and satisfied with this one because of all the beautiful Shin-Shin couple moments. I just want to squeal and put those scenes on repeat forever. :x :x :x And I laugh so hard every time I replay the scare scene. :)) :)) Kyeopta!

Guest violet9004

akinahana89 said: Who could forget the bed scene? I must have watched it about 50 times by now. :)) :))

Guest xxmagsxx

just thought of the choking scene...im wondering if its maybe because the ahjusshi mentioned abalone being an aphrodisiac..LOL ;))

evok said: I watched raw yet and I noticed today episode there is a lot of continuity problem!
I dont know ıf they say anything about this at conversations but
last episode it finished as, there will be storm so everyone has to run away from ısland but today we saw there is no storm, thunder anything...only very hot island weather!!! :))
also there were some scene continuity problems when JH was talking with villager ajusshi!!

but I have to say I start like CM and In Sung together, ıts like they born for each other!!
ıf they started this coupling before, they could be real popular pabo couble!
:)) Actually, in ep 37, it was said that the tide was rising to the point where the boats will have to stop running. There was no forecast for a storm so that wasn't an inconsistency. They just changed how SS and JH gets stranded. :D

atilia said: akinahana89 said: Who could forget the bed scene? I must have watched it about 50 times by now. :)) :))

iu93jjang said: akinahana89 said: Who could forget the bed scene? I must have watched it about 50 times by now. :)) :))
same here.. i really enjoyed that scene.. :) i mean who do not love our shin-shin couple??? such an amazing couple :xif the bed scene that intimate i can't imagine the kiss scene!!!!!!! :)) I am imagining a kiss that is too byeontae for words. =))
Wait... Nabddeuki kiss?! Jebal, director-nim!!! Kekeke~

Guest violet9004

off topic :

about IU ajumma laugh..IU composer tweet to IU manager ' wth.. does IU laughter make a special apperence??' =)) =)) =))i bet they are watching IU first bed scene... :))
BPJBWNjCIAIz2oZ.jpg:large

i bet a lot of guys want to JJS now!! i wonder how JJS friend will react :))

Archived