[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

O said: akinahana89 said: Doctor Shin doesn't know that the accident was caused by MR. All he knows is that, the night of the accident, he saw MR with CH at the restaurant together at the location of the crime scene. He gave MR his condolences for her loss over CH. I do not remember his exact words, but it was something like, "I heard the man I saw you with that night died."

Their mutual respect for each other came from MR helping Doctor Shin make IJ give up on becoming an actress and Doctor Shin keeping quiet about seeing MR with CH the night of his death even when his family was pleading for anyone with any information to come forth in order to help with the hit and run investigation. They did not have any witnesses and the case came to a dead end, but if Doctor Shin were to speak up and tell the police he saw CH with MR, then it would open up the can of worms that MR was the last person to see CH alive. Eventually, it would be revealed that MR was actually the indirect cause of CH's death. That is why they suddenly became so close.
Dr Shin asked "did you get home safely that night?  I even saw your companion.  You were drunk so I didn't go over to say 'hello'."  And MR went "what are you talking about?  Where did you see me?".  And he replied that he must have made a mistake.  He said there's nothing wrong with her skin.  Tampering with it would make her skin worse.  And he added "and life is also the same".  

Actually leaving CH there to die was more Il Do's fault than MR.  MR was drunk when she ran after CH.  When he was knocked down, she was shocked. Il Do came and dragged her away.  He was holding her up.  She could barely stand.  And when he conveyed the news of CH's death to her, he told her to look at it as a blessing in disguise, that with CH's death only the two of them know about her past.  He used the accident and CH's death to worm his way back to his job and to live in her house.    When the accident is revealed, he too has to do the walk of shame.  Hope no one in the industry will want to hire him!
Yes, and it was in the episode after that, I believe, when Doctor Shin said he heard the man she was with that night had died.

I actually went back to the episode to check...

Episode 7
Doctor Shin: Did you make it home safely that day?
MR: What day?
DS: I saw you at the hotel but you looked very drunk so I didn't say "hi" to you. You were with somebody. Were you okay?
MR: I don't know what you're talking about. Where did you see me?
DS: Never mind. Maybe it wasn't you. It'd be better to keep your skin intact. If you touch it, it will be infected. Wouldn't it be the same for one's life?

And then...

Episode 8
DS: What brings you here?
MR: I think we have an unfinished conversation.
DS: What conversation?
MR: I'd like to listen to what you saw that day.
DS: You probably don't want to hear it. I heard that man died. You must be heartbroken.
MR: Why didn't you call the police? I don't feel guilty about that accident.You think I am scared? I'm not at all. Do what you want to do.
DS: Do you really want me to?
MR: What do you get from ruining my life? If I get into trouble, your son will have hard times.
DS: I'm not a man of leisure. I think I made that clear last time. If you left it intact, it will be fine. But if you touch it, it will get infected. Don't worry. Just go do what you gotta do.

And yes, Il Do will also have to take responsibility, but MR is not completely innocent since she didn't report it or assist with the investigation. She even said herself that she didn't feel guilty because she didn't do anything - which isn't exactly true since she could have helped him, but she and Il Do just left CH there to die. She is the main cause and Il Do would be considered an accomplice.

Also, MR might have been drunk... but she wasn't too drunk to run after CH. She was barely able to walk over the shock from the accident is more likely.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iheartyou1518yup...that pictureit looks a bit weird to me with the black thing at the bottom right corner (seemed to be used as a boundary line between them)plus, JH's confession is toward the end of the ep38so i guess when that "supposed bed scene" happen, JH & SS' relationship is still ambiguous

Guest maejm

jjsiu said: Calling iu93jjang, our insider for reviews from IU fans and SK viewers comments on YTBLSS.  please update us on their comments!! So far, there is no negative comments on skinship between JJS and IU. 
Come on, uncle fans of IU, JJS is handsome, humble, cute and so adorable and he and IU is soooooooooooooo good and amazing with each other, Soul mates!!!

^:)^

You know why they can't seem to cuddle closer ....?
Because I am between them...bwahhahaha !truthfully I was in that photo...really...haha_zpsefdd2e20.jpg

W-HAT? I'm not lying..see that ?!!!!
alarmed-smiley.gif

the photo below is not the real one..   :-SS

Guest jiaxin1603

When I see the "bed scene", the first thing that came to my mind was that Jun Ho seems to be in his own mind as in he does not seem happy while hugging Soon Shin. He seems to be in deep thought thinking about something and it brings me back to ep 37 preview where he met with reporter park and after that he went to Soon Shin's filming site. I guess he might be thinking about the conversation with reporter park. But the photos might be deceiving, just like how we were all fooled the past few times. Omg, I really can't wait for ep 38 to air!!!
Edit: I've been looking at the photos again and again, in all the 4 pictures Joon Ho seems to be sad and unhappy. It's like how he was every time he heard about Soon Shin - birth secret, her not being Chang Hoon's daughter. It's like he is thinking of whether to let Soon Shin knows about the conversation with reporter park. Am I thinking too much?? Haha

Guest violet9004

BO8fk-0CYAAWh_m.jpg:large

as far as i know IU fan in a shock mode now.. lol their comment about this is so funny but no negative comment.. i guess they in shock because they don't see it coming.. and YTBLSS fan is in celebration.. for me this is the scene where both of them fully aware about their feeling.. this week is all about our OTP love scene!! :) and there is a shipper between IU/JJS in real life... so we are not the one here :)

Guest Tien Do

guys, I just read new in allkpop that Son Tae Young(Lee Hye Shin)'s father just pass away, let pray for her dad can rest in peace.

Actress Son Tae Young is currently mourning the loss of her father. 

Son Tae Young's rep revealed on the 12th, "Son Tae Young's father passed away this morning."

"We want to carry this out quietly... Although Son Tae Young is suffering, she will later resume filming for 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' as the filming schedule was previously set."

Her father's wake is being held at the Seoul ASAN Medical Center, attended by loved ones including the actress and her husband, actor Kwon Sang Woo.

We offer our sincere condolences to Son Tae Young's family, and may her father rest in peace.

From: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/son-tae-young-mourns-the-loss-of-her-father

Tien Do said: guys, I just read new in allkpop that Son Tae Young(Lee Hye Shin)'s father just pass away, let pray for her can rest in peace Actress Son Tae Young is currently mourning the loss of her father.  Son Tae Young's rep revealed on the 12th, "Son Tae Young's father passed away this morning." "We want to carry this out quietly... Although Son Tae Young is suffering, she will later resume filming for 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' as the filming schedule was previously set." Her father's wake is being held at the Seoul ASAN Medical Center, attended by loved ones including the actress and her husband, actor Kwon Sang Woo. We offer our sincere condolences to Son Tae Young's family, and may her father rest in peace. SEE ALSO: Kwon Sang Woo to return to the small screen as a surgeon for new drama 'Medical Top Team' From: allkpop I just saw that as well. My deepest condolences to her and her family during this difficult time. :(

Guest iheartyou1518

thank you for the translation Fidelity.. :)
Translation:

As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...

JH you pabo! you still haven't clear up Soon shin's misunderstanding that you and YA aren't back together.. and now you want to remedy the situation between the two but instead you'll hurt SS, she'll probably feel betrayed that you've taken YA's side.. :(

Guest Tien Do

@akinahana89 said:
Tien Do said: guys, I just read new in allkpop that Son Tae Young(Lee Hye Shin)'s father just pass away, let pray for her can rest in peace Actress Son Tae Young is currently mourning the loss of her father.  Son Tae Young's rep revealed on the 12th, "Son Tae Young's father passed away this morning." "We want to carry this out quietly... Although Son Tae Young is suffering, she will later resume filming for 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' as the filming schedule was previously set." Her father's wake is being held at the Seoul ASAN Medical Center, attended by loved ones including the actress and her husband, actor Kwon Sang Woo. We offer our sincere condolences to Son Tae Young's family, and may her father rest in peace. SEE ALSO: Kwon Sang Woo to return to the small screen as a surgeon for new drama 'Medical Top Team' From: allkpop

That's similar to what happened to Yoochun. His father passed away while he was in South America. He flew right away and had the awakening, and went to film Rooftop Prince the next day.
my deepest condolences for Son Tae Yong and family. May you be given strength and love to pass this difficult time. 

Guest normalahamid

well, don't worry IU's fans are understanding especially her uncle fans..they want the best from her & I never hear they complain about those "scene"..as far as I know, they like it! they support her so much ;;)

edensor said: tiendoank said: @edensor @LoveSG @joyy @ KatKat09 @yoeda @evok @AlobAro @ahoxan @Nisda @all
please wake up!!!you'll miss one of the GREATEST MOMENT in life if you don't. What?? What happen??? Just open this mention haven't post anything else Must be somethinh happen if yhe pages move more than 15 pages! Dang! Hurry and catch up! It's totally worth it! Palli palli! :D :D :D

Archived