[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilukd77

WOW ...WOW.... WOW .... WOW ... Throw some confetti ... It's page 700 ... YATBLSS fighting .... All the fans Fighting ... I really don't know how to thank you all for making my life so joyful .... You all are so funny ... I wake up smiling and go to bed laughing ...
truth is that I am not crazy about this drama ... I am just here for my love for JJS and for all of you .... Hope we can go together happily for next 6 more weeks ... It's nice to see this thread and family growing bigger and better ...... YATBLSS fighting .. JJS fighting .. IU fighting ... And we crazy fans fighting ... :x =D> =D> =D> :-\" \m/
by the way yesterday I was watching CNN and they were taking about Asiana Airplane accident ... :( ... As soon as they mention something about COCKPIT , I die laughing ... Everyone thought I was crazy ... My family don't understand the life of k drama addict :)) :)>-

@lovelyJihan 
Yeah i am sure we did feel like an outsider. My brother is always laughing at me and says : "you have to stop watching chinese/japanese Tv shows"Oh god,how can not see that japanese , chinese and korean are totally different. Please Europe, educate yourself. They are so many to tell me something like that. It's always richard simmons me off

Guest Tien Do

hi ^_^
I saw a lot comments about ep 35 engsub and u guys all say the translate incorrect or the word they use make u guys don't understand what are they talk about (i am your beans vermilli, in the scene with JH's CD, SS is saying that she is her fan and she loves his album). I just found ep 35 engsub, so here u go
http://www.dramaholics.com/lee-soon-shin-is-the-best-episode-35

I hope it's not like the other video and enjoy watch the movie ^_^

Glad we're at 700 pages now, can't wait for this weekend... except it's still Monday, lol. Honestly I have to go sleep now though. My sleeping schedule is all over the place since it's summer now lol.

cherryblossom said: @lovelyJihan 
Yeah i am sure we did feel like an outsider. My brother is always laughing at me and says : "you have to stop watching chinese/japanese Tv shows"Oh god,how can not see that japanese , chinese and korean are totally different. Please Europe, educate yourself. They are so many to tell me something like that. It's always richard simmons me off

Archived