edensor

wrote:

»

xxmagsxx said:<br />

<br />

jihanjannah said:<br />

@iu93jjang

<br />

the way he soo tightly put his arms around her is sooo damnn beautiful...

:x

it's he was expecting that lol..

:-*

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

if only he dropped his jacket too..like SS did her bag.....but he kept on holding it...dry cleaning must be expensive lol<br />

<br />

<br />

If they give you "drop jacket wishes" you'll ask for him to drop belt or somethin Somebody already mentioning about blue truck next to them LOL What... did you guys expecting blue truck like in King of Dramas?? Don't even hope... won't happen in the summer  Well... except the opposite way... you know... how hot the weather is... 

:-\"

<br />

Ahemm... but lets just be satisfied I don't wish any drop jacket... I've been full with the whole drop top ?! 

8-}

Guest ilukd77

cherryblossom said: LOlI find whats beans vermecilli ( i didn't get that in english we are saying like that)
This is a new idiom to express your devotion toward someone. IU and JJS, i am your bean vermecelli. 
Edit : Oops i didn't see your post @LoveSG

LoveSG said: OMG.... I think I solve the mystery of Shop Grow referring to YH..... if you use Google translate, the chinese should be 店长 which means the restaurant boss!!! means shop in chinese and means grow in chinese... Sigh... darksmurffsub is translating directly from chinese but the subber does not know chinese language at all...
Oh dear.... I think if there are any funny translations, please feel free to ask me or @akinahana89 who knows Chinese and we migght have an idea what those weird words are in Chinese and we can translate them into English :))
Don't know who else knows Chinese? OMG. So true, so true!
=)) =)) =))

That is hilarious! Silly subbers!

Archived