[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redvelvet87 said:

What did they say about the hug scene in the Y-Star interview? Are the netizens saying positive things about it??

as far as i know the netizen react very well with the hug.. netizens is the one who complain that our OTP couple do not have any romance yet and now the director give it to them so i guess they happy about it.. trust me a lot of netizen want IU/JJS have a love line ASAP.. so do we :):)>-

I haven't heard a single thing yet about netizens reacting badly to the recent skinships, which is really great! I hope this continues so IU will really have a chance to grow as an actress. (And to give JJS and IU as much skinship as possible before the dramas end and they lose their chance. Kekeke.)

Guest violet9004

akinahana89 said
I haven't heard a single thing yet about netizens reacting badly to the recent skinships, which is really great! I hope this continues so IU will really have a chance to grow as an actress. (And to give JJS and IU as much skinship as possible before the dramas end and they lose their chance. Kekeke.)

iu93jjang said: its true.. considering that earlier in this drama they have a conflict with IU of course idol that take a lead role and their age gap.. and now look who talking they are actually enjoying our OTP.. also thanks to the drama and JJS IU did not receive any negative feedback about her acting and.. well about the skinship i think even off-screen they can do that..  :)) Yes! Very true. In the drama, you don't even notice there is an age gap. Ever since watching IU in Dream High, I had been hoping she would take a lead role since I really loved her performance in that drama. My wish came true with YTBLSS, but JJS was definitely a major bonus. lol. I've truly enjoyed our OTP and I think it'll be difficult to top their performance. IU, with her limited acting experience, is actually very talented. She's very natural and realistic, but she also gave JJS a lot of credit for that since he offered her plenty of pointers. Match made in heaven, those two. :x

akinahana89

said:

iu93jjang

said: its true.. considering that earlier in this drama they have a conflict with IU of course idol that take a lead role and their age gap.. and now look who talking they are actually enjoying our OTP.. also thanks to the drama and JJS IU did not receive any negative feedback about her acting and.. well about the skinship i think even off-screen they can do that.. 

:)

)

Guest violet9004

to be honest i admire her.. no matter how hard life is she always smiling and give the best.. even Yoo Inna said that she respect IU on how she handling her life.. a child who being hate when she debut but she keep going and when the scandal happen she keep on working no matter what people said and now she almost restored her image back..now netizen want her to go back singing cause they miss her.. i guess we can expect more from this little cute girl that amazed me and she is only 21.. younger than me..  :D  :x 
IU/JJS is both musician JJS is a a great actor and IU have a high potential to be goodthey really match made in heaven :x

@cherryblossom I thought Suzy was decent in Dream High since it was her first acting gig, but she really hasn't improved any, in my opinion, since then. :-/ When I was watching Dream High, I had really wished that IU and Wooyoung's character were mains as I would have rather focused on their cute love story.

@dfwkimchi No, it was a misunderstanding. That person had mistaken IU saying there is no kiss scene for that week's episodes for no kiss scene at all for the drama. No worries!! :D

@LoveSG Well, I think IU is steadily breaking out of that mold. The fact that there has been no negativity regarding her skinship with JJS is already proof enough for me. She'll only continue to move up the ladder from here on out and I'm super proud of that. As in, proud that I'm such a big fan of hers. She has accomplished so much and she deserves all the positivity that she is getting. I really can't wait to see her in her third drama - but first... her comeback! lol. And JJS is amazing. His theater experience has really helped him a lot and he still remains so humble and modest over his fame. I can see him becoming the best and I will be keeping a close eye on him and all his future dramas. I'll be starting K2H soon so I can continue seeing him. :x Kekeke. And I hope JJS and IU wins couple of the year award too! If I could vote, I'd vote for them in a heartbeat. Their chemistry is amazing and so natural, there is no way others could beat them. :D

@iu93jjang I agree! Both IU and JJS have not had easy lives in their past. IU with her difficulties during her debut and all those rude, harsh, and hurtful comments and also her family situations. JJS with his own family situations too. I'm glad to see where they are today because they most definitely deserve it. It's gratifying to see their hard work paying off, even to just a fan like me. I don't even feel awkward about looking up to IU with respect and admiration even though I am a few years older than her. lol. To me, IU's scandal was blown out of proportion. Silly netizens... :-q

cherryblossom said: lovelyJihan said: bluphoenix said:  I really miss Dramacrazy :-< me tooo, i can't believe this, now that dramacrazy is darksmurffsub is going crazy, i guess they using google translation geez..the translation is really weird.. remember how JH was cockpit,well according to darksmurffsub translation YH is Shop Grow #-o Right, i was watching episode 35 with eng sub (it indicates 97.8%)In the scene with JH's CD, SS is saying that she is her fan and she loves his album. With Darksmurf subs, we have " i am your beans vermilli". What's vermilli ?  LOL! I'd like to know what being someone's beans vermilli means too...
=)) =)) =))

Archived