[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Lee Mi Sook Schemes to Put Distance Between IU & Go Doo Shim

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Lee Mi Sook Schemes to Put Distance Between IU & Go Doo ShimJul 6, 2013

viadramaGo Doo ShimIULee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments11 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) schemed to put distance between Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Kim Jung Ae(played byGo Doo Shim).

Previously, as Soon Shin kept ignoring, Mi Ryung said, “Why did you move into my house if you were going to treat me like this? Did you come in to make fun of me?” Soon Sin coldly answered, “I moved in because you told me to. I can also move out if you tell me to.” After Soon Shin left her room, Mi Ryung raged to herself, “How could she do this to me? What a stubborn little brat.”

Just then, Soon Shin’s phone received a message from Jung Ae saying, ‘Congratulations for passing the audition. Let’s have a small party at our house.’ Mi Ryung got jealous, and deleted the message.

That night, Mi Ryung invited people over to her house and opened a surprise party for Soon Shin. Then she called Jung Ae and said, “Soon Shin is practicing her lines, but she has a sore throat. My maid accidentally threw away your balloonflower tea for Soon Shin. Do you mind if you bring some more now?”

Meanwhile, Soon Shin, who did not know about Jung Ae’s message, got a request from people to sing the song she sang at the audition. While she was singing, Jung Ae arrived with the tea. She froze when she saw Soon Shin singing at the party.

cr: koreandrama.com

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

tiendoank said: My guess :
YA purposely told SS wrong schedule to the script reading. SS acknowledged this latrr on and came late. Same old cheap trick I guess.

Guest AlobAro

@ahoxan said:

LOL...
The majority of "full figures" seen in K-Dramas are due to push-ups, push-ins, and padding technology. :)I was actually surprised at the amount of padding used for Soon Shin at the beginning of the series.Her wardrobe was for IU's natural figure... ... and the "full figure" padding showed by the tight stretch of Soon Shin's clothes around her bust. :)
Most noticeable in K-Drama "full figures"...... natural "full figures" are not smoothly rounded at the busts. :)
Those of us who are still babies and enjoy suckling notice the absences. :) :)) =))

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor said: What happen to Soon Shin??From the preview... did she late for her first script reading??Why she seems sweaty?I know its nothing to do with Junho... so why?Did YA lock her somewhere so she is late??

Here's wishing to no more crying scenes from Soon Shin hey?

@evok- sorry I am going off to bed after this. To others; sorry to be out of topic. I won't discuss this issue again. It's only to clear up any misunderstanding about what I posted earlier. Then will leave this Thread as only YTBLSS.

" I dont think KBS2 pay for subbers "
Oh dear, how to explain? I can't tell which country you're in. Right. Back to basics. Think of everything as related to the USA/Americas okay? For English subs.
KBS World subs their own dramas. Broadcast on their stations. Pay TV in other Asian countries. And yes they sub currently airing dramas.Dramafever also uses paid subbers.MBC USA subs some of their own dramas.MNet pays the other stations for their subs.Hulu and Netflix buys their subs from these and viki ( yes viki sells their subs )Arirang has their own subs for older Korean series.DVD boxed sets of any finished airing dramas from Inolife etc are legal if I recall.Some US Korean stations uses their own local subbers.Viki- anything K dramas they sub are licensed. That means legal. Volunteer/ unpaid subbers.
Darksmurfs and WITHs2 are fan subbers - that's why they took down some of the series when they received DCMA notices.
The DVD sets you buy in some Asian countries that do not have the legal stamp - from the Censorship Board are NOT legal.
Right, anybody else streaming any Korean drama on the Net are  * cough, cough *  can be issued DVMA notices for you know what.Any site you link for srt subs are likely not " legal " but fan subbers like DSS and WITHs2  subs are free for personal use. Streaming sites with ads with subbed dramas are not for personal use sites right?
That's the reality of Kdrama viewing these days. It's not somebody or I heard from somewhere.
I feel uncomfortable writing so much or displaying so much information as I know that staff from the legal sites actually come onto soompi. And some other discussion forums. Take my word for it ( or not; seeing we are using anonymous handles/ avatar ), that I learn such information from treading the fine line with definitions. And from experience with other fansubbers. Some of the other soompi users will recognize my handle/ name and know that I speak from personal knowledge and not just as a drama viewer.
End of topic. Sorry guys. Thought everyone knew these facts as common knowledge. It's not a good thing to discuss these issues at length on the forums. Better to be via personal emails. Peace out.

Guest iheartyou1518

offtopic: 
i just received a notification.. 1000 comments.. wow! let's party! 
tumblr_mbx2x6CzyP1qerpcpo1_500.gif

thank you! it's possible because of this thread.. thanks guys and gals   :-*

Guest AlobAro

That night, Mi Ryung invited people over to her house and opened a surprise party for Soon Shin. Then she called Jung Ae and said, “Soon Shin is practicing her lines, but she has a sore throat. My maid accidentally threw away your balloon flower tea for Soon Shin. Do you mind if you bring some more now?”

cr: super MARIO

NEWMARIO

said:

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Lee Mi Sook Schemes to Put Distance Between IU

viadramaGo Doo ShimIULee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments11 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) schemed to put distance between Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Kim Jung Ae(played byGo Doo Shim).

Previously, as Soon Shin kept ignoring, Mi Ryung said, “Why did you move into my house if you were going to treat me like this? Did you come in to make fun of me?” Soon Sin coldly answered, “I moved in because you told me to. I can also move out if you tell me to.” After Soon Shin left her room, Mi Ryung raged to herself, “How could she do this to me? What a stubborn little brat.”

Just then, Soon Shin’s phone received a message from Jung Ae saying, ‘Congratulations for passing the audition. Let’s have a small party at our house.’ Mi Ryung got jealous, and deleted the message.

That night, Mi Ryung invited people over to her house and opened a surprise party for Soon Shin. Then she called Jung Ae and said, “Soon Shin is practicing her lines, but she has a sore throat. My maid accidentally threw away your balloonflower tea for Soon Shin. Do you mind if you bring some more now?”

Meanwhile, Soon Shin, who did not know about Jung Ae’s message, got a request from people to sing the song she sang at the audition. While she was singing, Jung Ae arrived with the tea. She froze when she saw Soon Shin singing at the party.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest AlobAro

what a satisfying episode... uri IJ-ssi is awesome... her expressions today are cute overload...

well then.. wanna go n get my rest early...

c ya when i c ya... chinguzzzz....

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

Dedicate this song to SS.. http://youtu.be/Tm30Taxdl58 Right in front of you Right in front of me We were looking for it somehow Somewhere we couldn't see But the love was always there It's been around us everywhere I had to fall to finally see That you were right in front of me

Archived