[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ck1Oz said: Hi guys, 325 posts since I last visited, and my last visit was only a few hours ago. :\">
Am going to comment before I read, first off, MR made my blood boil with the party. That's really mean, that shows no appreciation for all the years the Lee family brought up Soon Shin. Never have I met a biological parent as selfish as her in real life. 
Then the next comment, the SS and JH loveline fan service episode today made me cringe. Fortune telling is rarely used in KD, more in TW. Since when do we have a fortune teller as comic relief? Just to introduce the concept of SS being in a relationship? Couldn't the writer have used a coincidental thing like her family misunderstanding her relationship with YH? But man, a fortune teller? Just for Joon Ho to be ? upset/jealous? Just to show Soon Shin in denial and to show she has no concept that Joon Ho likes her? I was gaping in disbelief- that came out of left field. That scene.
I was alternatively cringing and watching through my fingers at the CD scene. It's sweet in a JH/ SS shipper sort of way. But it was making me squirm quite a bit. It was SO CHEESY.
Aigoo. Just my opinion. Carry on spazzing. I am now going to backtrack. Shall not even bother commenting about YS and chicken ahjumma. Or even Jae Shin- or rather poor WJ having to defend her mother. Why the MIL needs to interfere when her son has already divorced her I don't know.
The cracks are appearing more frequently in the writing. However, still enjoying the show. If they are going to show cheesiness like this, guess we would be going for the grand romantic revealing confession. If we're going to do the fortune telling, 2 hugs, Soon Shin becoming a fan, Joon Ho being even more silly in love- I am expecting a big fat unexpected scene when Soon Shin finds out he likes her. Sooner rather than later as we only have 13 episodes.
I can't even imagine how they are going to do it? When Joon Ho is in a confrontation scene with Yeon Ah probably. When he finds out she is deliberately sabotaging Soon Shin. And they have a big far quarrel and he blurts out his feelings. Then Soon Shin will conveniently overhear it. He sees her, she runs away... At this point * snort * don't even want go there...
Aigoo.

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said:

As much as I loved this scene, it saddened me to see how SS has not even thought of JH, who..with all his body movement and eye contact, tried his very most to give her "clue", I am that "namja".
With that, it seems that all theories saying that S had also developed a feeling, romantically, toward JH comes to a dead end. SS has no idea, like AT ALL, that JH could possibly become that person. I'm not sure if it is inferior complex, but seeing from the way her eyes talk, it seems that's not the case.

ck1Oz said:

@Ayame & @Evok- YTBLSS is being subbed by KBS2 right? Their subber is paid. How fast it comes out I think will depend whether the station hires this translator for this drama only or they do any others right? The subs for this series is not from fansubbing. As far as I know for Dramafever subs for other series, the have one translator then another person editing the subs. Or the same person for quality control.
The Darksmurfs subs are from the Chinese subs then machine translated then fan translated into English. Then there is only 1 senior editor there if I recall who does most of the editing. Monstar is licensed to viki but Lee Soon Shin is not. So we can't use the viki subbing speed as a comparison. And it's only as accurate as the Chinese subs are. 

Arishia said: akinahana89 said: Yes, I agree. I keep going back and forth between pitying her and greatly disliking her. I can see her effort, but she really goes about it the wrong way. Sure, she might not know how to be a mother since she gave SS up and I don't think anyone would really blame her lack of skills for that, but any decent human being should know that her actions in sabotaging situations and mistreating others, especially her daughter's adoptive family, is wrong. Oy.
Wasn't MR raised in an orphanage herself? She probably has no concept of family. Plus, her only other attempt at having a real family of her own was brutally blocked by SS's grandma, after which she found her singular success by being cunning and controlling in the entertainment industry. YA has a similar background. The only one with parenting skills and a concept of family among the three women is SS.
That's also a valid point, but I should hope she would remember what it felt like to be treated like that by SS' grandma - being torn apart from someone she loves - and realize that SS must be feeling the same way regarding her constant interference with her adoptive family. If she could remember how much SS adored and respected her when she was taking her acting classes and realize how different she has become, in a negative way, then maybe she'll be enlightened to the best way to win SS' heart.

Guest violet9004

LoveSG said:I think you will be SPOT ON! Yes, the drama is sooo cheesy I am starting to doubt the skills of the writer (no offence intended at all!:-<

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk Hug Each Other with Joy

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk Hug Each Other with JoyJul 6, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments6 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) hugged each other with joy.

Soon Shin and Joon Ho were desperate for the results of Soon Shin’s audition. The two went to see a fortuneteller to ask about the results. Instead, the fortuneteller said to Soon Shin, “Are you dating someone? A guy whose love is noble and pure is very close to you.” Joon Ho was flustered and shouted, “What are you talking about?” Soon Shin said, “Who likes me? I don’t have any guys near me. Maybe she’s talking about Young Hoon(played by Lee Ji Hoon)?”

On the way out, Joon Ho got a call from someone. After the call, Joon Ho hugged Soon Shin with joy and told her the news of her passing the audition. Soon Shin too was happy and hugged him again.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest AlobAro

how can majority of them have awesome boobs..? ... are they using some sort of push up wonders technology..? ... i think i have to do an intensive research on this matter...

Archived