[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now... I think the writer and PD's give us one thing each week.They did it step by step. Next week means somethin more than that kinda hugs. Kiss... I don't think we'll be there yet.Maybe another hug but

They will get there ;;) the KISS shld happen ard the 40th ep and they will fight for their happiness to be together in the last 10 eps ;)

You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin - the best actress, daughter and girlfriend ;)

The power of THREE :x

Guest AlobAro

@LoveSG said:

edensor

wrote:

»

Right now... I think the writer and PD's give us one thing each week.They did it step by step. Next week means somethin more than that kinda hugs. Kiss... I don't think we'll be there yet.Maybe another hug but

Guest acibharumi

kyaaa. everyone keeps having a wild imagination.  :D :\"> Only hug can makes people goes wild. uh uh  8-} :\">

Guest AlobAro

since @yoeda is "here", daegil will make his hasty run to mongolia n stays there... working as a horse rancher, living with a mongolian nomadic tribe...

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank -

that is rabid disease drooling... pls go to the nearest clinic n get ur shot... u'll die if u do nothing... palli... palli...

Guest AlobAro

off shoot:

who1
nice heels... who is wearing it...? ...
all of u will never be able to guess it..

i'll be damned..!!... why are they getting interested in guessing who the lady is.. i just post the pic in a glance to showcase the heels only...

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank -

u are off the mark way too far... just stop ur wild guessing n give up already...

i have declared before that nobody will be able to guess it correctly...

Archived