or
tumblr_mpffakjqJP1rpr11ro1_500.gif

Writernim, please give me this on the final episode
tumblr_mp19u7Frno1ql3anqo1_500.gif

:\">
tumblr_mkt0jqQwUn1qcxakeo3_250.giftumblr_mjvl7cS5aW1qe9rxvo1_500.gif

Guest AlobAro

master @ahoxan -

in line with the byoentae's principles... what can u derive n deduce from the pic of SS with the drumstick..?.. pls share ur deep n philosophical insights..

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left ?""None.",replied Johnny. "'cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking." 
Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third one sucking her cone, which one is married?""Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?""No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger. But I like the way you are thinking."

You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin ep4 - Jo Jung-suk this one is dorky
image this one is spunky

mmmm the book of fate, how do you think bout this two?Book of Spells 1mmmm passs with flying color. really suit each other.

REJOICE!!!!!!yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-11.gif?1301940yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-21.gif?1301940

btw, morning everyone. its FRIDAY!!!!

Archived