[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest beanshpy

ooohh..I finally got what "RIchard Simmons" means. lol. so soompi doesn't like the word richard simmons huh. haha. anyways really need to go. goodnight peeps.
btw. @iheartyou1518 ..... thanks for all the wonderful pics!  >:D<

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

beanshpy said: ooohh..I finally got what "RIchard Simmons" means. lol. so soompi doesn't like the word richard simmons huh. haha. anyways really need to go. goodnight peeps.
btw. @iheartyou1518 ..... thanks for all the wonderful pics!  >:D<

I have watched ep 34 on Chinese subs and seriously.... I think I was having a constipation stifling my laughter.... the most memorable scene is JH and Dr Shin eating breakfast outside their house - both wanting to escape from their female family members :)
To think JH asked his father to treat his mother better... because he notices how sad his mum has been lately.... I feel JH should have kept company with his mum once or twice.... not always paying attention to his work (or SS) only.... same for Dr Shin  :-< So few attention paid to IJ and her mum... no wonder they can only gossip about SS and go about their own things as well. The Shin family is really lacking unity and warmth, seriously :-<
Then I find JH's conversation with his dad quite weird... 
Even the dad knows his son has fallen in love with MR's daughter and JH did not deny this before his dad (though he did deny this right at JIS' face) only asking him where he has heard this from... and Dr Shin simply avoided this question by informing JH about MR endorsing his clinic... now we know where JH learnt to come up with excuses to avoid certain topics... but obviously Dr Shin is more advanced in this than the son
Funny thing is when JH asked the dad about his change in attitude towards MR, the dad simply entrusted the leftover of his breakfast in the hands of JH...
All in all, the Shin family gives off a weird vibe to me. Somehow it seems as cold as MR's house - not by its interior look but by the lack of warmth between the family members...
Perhaps that is a reason why JH could not confess to SS.... he does not know how to show his feelings for her... if he has been this cold towards his family, it means he lacks practice in showing his emotions. JH tends to keep things to himself, I guess  :-S

Guest iheartyou1518

JoU :)  SS: "President, you fell again.. you're indeed an idol" 
tumblr_mp9poz215Y1rlzlwyo9_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged
P.S I'm waiting for a byeontae version of this :)

LoveSG said:Even the dad knows his son has fallen in love with MR's daughter and JH did not deny this before his dad (though he did deny this right at JIS' face) only asking him where he has heard this from...
Really, i am shocked. Because with english subs, we only have this : JH's appa : You work with MR's daughter, right ?                      Is she disobedient ? JH : Who tell you this ? MR ? 

Whaou, this thread is moving fast. I am dissapointed by the written preview since i thought with this misleading translation of Google that Chiken Ajhumma was accepting YS as CW's spouse. But No, she is still annoying and will have to watch her being angry and being bitchyyy.
It will be a nightmare for SS to be in a drama with YA since she is playing HER FRIEND; I am hoping she won't let her being nasty. As IJ and JH's mom, i think they have to fing something to do. To me, people who love to gossip and talking bad of someone are lazy and have nothing to do. JH's mom loves to deny MR as a friend and disses her with the great help of YA. If only JH's mother knows that you were bitchy with her son....It will be awesome. 

@jihanjannah congrats for your 1000th posts. Keep this way since your posts always makes me laugh  <:-P

cherryblossomkawai said: LoveSG said:Even the dad knows his son has fallen in love with MR's daughter and JH did not deny this before his dad (though he did deny this right at JIS' face) only asking him where he has heard this from...
Really, i am shocked. Because with english subs, we only have this : JH's appa : You work with MR's daughter, right ?                      Is she disobedient ? JH : Who tell you this ? MR ? 

YA this Richard Simmon's get's on my last nerve, she is desparate to make herself the victim. When this drama first started we see how she threw JH and his love for her away, and even when they met for a second go round she only toyed with him and had no interest in starting up with him again. She is the direct cause of SS and JH even meeting.  She found the relationship between JH and SS totally laughable, but the moment she found out his father was the owner of the hospital she decided that he would be worth starting over with, unfortunate for her the train had already left the station.
Now because she wanted him back because of his family and was unable to get him she has donned the role of the wronged lover, acting as if  SS came and stole him away from her when in truth she threw him away and never looked back.
Then we have MR who is just the same, their memories are as faulty as amnesia victims, she forgets how she stabbed SS in the back because of YA, or that she threw her away and never looked back. Another low life user of people that when she doesn't get what she wants she starts to play the victim. In truth her wanted SS to be a daughter to her is more about her being jealous that SS chooses her mother over her. Thinking that fame and fortune could replace a mother's love, what a fool.
These two Richard Simmons should be mother and daughter because they are the same kind of stupid.
For me this week was a good turning point in SS and JH relationship, because they have reached a comfort zone with each other that was sweet to see. When he feel and pulled her on top there was no awkwardness between them just the enjoyment of the moment. SS no longer objects to him touching her and when he pull's her along she just goes with it. When she needed comforting from MR latest reveal she accepted easily from JH much more naturally than before.
 Even though he is still denying his feelings he is not doing it quite as strongly as before. Over all it was not so bad this week end. now if we can just get rid of Gma and Chicken ajuma everything would be peachy.

I am sure that JH knows about his feeling. If he wasn't , he will ask himself why did he touch her (when she was sleeping). He knows it but it doesn't want other to knows his feelings toward SS because  
1. Everybody will tell that SS is a casting couch/ sleeping to climb social ladder. 2. SS will go far away from JH. 
Anyway he was co cute when he told her mom that SS is pretty without thinking.

Guest syahrilaiyub

Guys can you help me on something? Is subbers stop giving subtitle file? Everytime i search theres only until episodes 32

cherryblossomkawai said: I am sure that JH knows about his feeling. If he wasn't , he will ask himself why did he touch her (when she was sleeping). He knows it but it doesn't want other to knows his feelings toward SS because  
1. Everybody will tell that SS is a casting couch/ sleeping to climb social ladder. 2. SS will go far away from JH. 
Anyway he was co cute when he told her mom that SS is pretty without thinking.

@AlobAro :D hyung  ..why hyung?and not oppa) well you say that i was a she-male otokee,i know u being loyal and all that but otokee,,anywya why were asking me about Tuusula lake? are you planning to bring that IJ here.. :-O 

Archived