[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Maybe the editing was bad, so we didn't enjoy the recent episodes as much. I thought IU said that episode 34 was going to be even better, so I was expecting wayy more, especially because of the BTS picture. But if they can edit the upcoming episdes better, then maybe we'll enjoy them more. I really thought JH would confront himself about his feelings for SS, but because he didn't verbally acknowledge it, I thought it didn't match the preview synopsis. I know JH wants to get closer to SS, which is why the new OST matches their story perfectly, but I don't want them to drag it more. Then the viewers will lose interest. Enough of this accidental falling on top of each other and hand grabbing. They should start flirting already and have more skinship that is intended. My heart skipped a beat when JH called SS pretty in the rain scene. We need more scenes where they talk to each other like that.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

JIS: "President, do you like her that much? Get your act together, there are lots of eyes here. He has strange taste" 
JH:  "It's not like that" 
GAH! Even blabbermouth JIS is aware of JH's feelings for SS while our JH is still in denial.. Mwo-Yaa! >:P

Guest beanshpy

adjt9t2U

just finished watching the ep 34 subbed. i just cant let this pass. i am so bothered at YA white dress during her bday lunch. if someone leans on her shoulder..that someone will definitely die! (im thinking of chicken ahjumma) lol. gosh..those metal thingy are a killer!
off to shin-shin dreamland! nyt YTBLSS friends! :-*

Guest iheartyou1518

jihanjannah said: iheartyou1518 said:
JIS: "President, do you like her that much? Get your act together, there are lots of eyes here. He has strange taste" 
GAH! Even blabbermouth JIS is aware of JH's feelings for SS while our JH is still in denial.. Mwo-Yaa! >:P

Guest iheartyou1518

JoU :) "Why do you feel confident? is it because you think you have great looks?"
tumblr_mp9poz215Y1rlzlwyo6_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged

Guest iheartyou1518

jihanjannah said: iheartyou1518 said: jihanjannah said: iheartyou1518 said:

Guest ilukd77

Hello JH and SS ... Please do something before your dad and mom Scandal comes out ..... Looks like JH and SS dad and mom are flirting more openly then these Pablo couple ... I don't want my OTP to become half sister and brother .... Take notice ... Don't laugh at each other, otherwise later on life will laughter at you two ...... . Don't say I am okey ... Don't say you both have no feeing ... Please ... Just book a room and get laid , before your respective dad and mon do themselves ... I don't want another WINTER SONATA here ... It will e very awkward .... I really don't know what PDs and Writers are thinking ... They are not utilizing such a powerful chemistry ... Oh lord have mercy on our OTP

iheartyou1518 said: jihanjannah said: iheartyou1518 said: jihanjannah said: iheartyou1518 said:

JH'S mom in the restaurant scene saying about SS " she mix with anyone,no class at all"CONGRATS  i officially hate you more than Chicken ajjuma witch!!!!!
YA to YH in the drinking scene "nowadays when i see JH he behaves exactly like used to,back when we were dating."hahahahahah yeah right maybe in your dreams this bi**** can't just stop lying, JH was nothing like this when he was dating you,am sure that 110%,go and jump off bridge already annoying %-(

Archived