[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

dfwkimchi said: edensor said:

Another Google Translate off topic.So, Yeon Ah according GT is Public Health 

5ff0.gif So I think maybe that 'laboratory' that keep appearing is her... :-? *I'm still curiously rant about that laboratory5ff0.gif* I mean... If Shin Junho GT translate it as Cockpit Minutes, maybe Publich Health is Yeaon Ah and her complete name maybe means Publich Health Laboratory?? =)) OMG what is this I'm talking about 5ff0.gif

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said:

5ff0.gif So I think maybe that 'laboratory' that keep appearing is her... :-? *I'm still curiously rant about that laboratory5ff0.gif* I mean... If Shin Junho GT translate it as Cockpit Minutes, maybe Publich Health is Yeaon Ah and her complete name maybe means Publich Health Laboratory?? =)) OMG what is this I'm talking about 5ff0.gif

Guest AlobAro

@dfwkimchi said:

Well... I am a gal with few words - hance the 1-word answer.
To clarify - JH is SATISFIED that now he is getting closer to Ss.  The gal is now within his grasp.  Now if he can only eliminate YH n CW names from coming out of SS mouth -he  will then be REALLY SATISFIED!
JH is also satisfied that SS is beginning to view him as friend as well as deapyurnim - very  soon it WILL BE oppa!
@AlobAro - do i get a re-assessment?

dfwkimchi said:edensor said:
dfwkimchi said:edensor said:

AlobAro said: @dfwkimchi said:

Well... I am a gal with few words - hance the 1-word answer.
To clarify - JH is SATISFIED that now he is getting closer to Ss.  The gal is now within his grasp.  Now if he can only eliminate YH n CW names from coming out of SS mouth -he  will then be REALLY SATISFIED!
JH is also satisfied that SS is beginning to view him as friend as well as deapyurnim - very  soon it WILL BE oppa!
@AlobAro - do i get a re-assessment?

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank -

yo sis..!!.. she is sleeping peacefully in her final resting place.. she won't rise from her deep slumber n mingle with the people on the land of the living again... don't ya worry... now, pls go to ur bed n get ur scheduled beauty sleep...

NEWMARIO

said:

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px;"

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: IU Fails Her First AuditionJun 30, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments62 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 34, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) failed her first audition.

After Soon Shin came out from her first audition, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) desperately asked, “How did it go?” Soon Shin replied, “Bad. I tried to do this on my own, but I didn’t even get to show them my everything.”

Joon Ho said, “What is your everything? Why are you so confident? You’re trusting yourself too much.” He continued, “Life is always like that. The most difficult thing to do is to empty your mind. I tried to show my father that I can be successful, but my head always goes blank in front of him. So don’t worry, and let’s start from the very beginning, okay?”

cr: koreandrama.com

jihanjannah said: dfwkimchi said: edensor said:

Archived