said:

edensor

said:

iheartyou1518

said:

[size=1]cr: gif to owner[/size][size=1]

[/size][size=2]sorry for reposting.

:)

it's just that i love this scene so much, i love how SS finally let her guard down and showed to JH that she's not fine, and let him comfort her..

:)

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

and the fact that JH has a big hand that it slightly touch SS's lips..

keke. [/size]

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I agree that SS needs to experience rejection during her early career as an actress.  Being rejected might make her down, but it will also build strong feet that she requires. It will also push her to perform better, to give 102% effort into it. 
Plus.. it will lengthen Junho's opportunity to be with her.. hahah....he will probably be so occupied with taking SS here and there joining audition, that he will ruin his career as CEO.
later on, he must appoint someone else to be SS manager. Wondering who that will be.. :-?

Guest AlobAro

food
the food is back...!!... these 2 ppl in the pic should just jump
into Han river n disappear altogether... make the way for the FooD..!!!...

tiendoank

said: Somehow I agree that SS needs to experience rejection during her early career as an actress.  Being rejected might make her down, but it will also build strong feet that she requires. It will also push her to perform better, to give 102% effort into it. 

Plus.. it will lengthen Junho's opportunity to be with her.. hahah....he will probably be so occupied with taking SS here and there joining audition, that he will ruin his career as CEO.

later on, he must appoint someone else to be SS manager. Wondering who that will be.. :-?

Guest xxmagsxx

@ahoxan: He totally checked out her legs...Heck, I did. @edensor did...@KatKat09 did. Or was it @cherryblossomkawai...Maybe even more on here did but are too shy lol.

LoveSG said: Every new actors/actresses will face rejections and failures at the beginning, we only don't see that and only see the success they enjoy. SS has to understand failure and rejection is inevitable, especially when she wants to stand on her own feet. 
If SS wanted to see success this easily, she might as well depend on her famous mother instead of her own. [-(
SS also needs to understand that the rejections are not there to stop her but to let her learn from mistakes and perform better in future auditions.  
Right now, her reputation is zero. Slowly but surely she will build up her own reputation that will surpass YA and even MR. :-B

Can Junho sing this song for SS??

Don't give upIt's just the hurt that you hideWhen you're lost insideI...I will be there to find you
Don't give upBecause you want to burn brightIf darkness blinds youI...I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understoodWell I can hear youEverybody wants to be lovedDon't give upBecause you are loved

@evok @atilia @LoveSG

Thank you for making great comments...all of you mentioned lots of great stuffs, but i can only remember & pick up a few. And, thanks for waiting till i can think & type more properly.

What SS did last nite (ep33), keeping a secret about her real dad was in line with her character. She’s not YS who is straightforward about everything & anything. Plus, she tried so hard to fit in into her adoptive family. She wasn’t smart…she wasn’t as pretty as her sisters…she lacks a lot compared to her sisters. On top of that, the grandmother was one with bulldog attitudes biting her at any opportune time. I’m sure she was sad thinking that she was a child of her dad’s love affair (or so they all thought it’s the truth), but she must have felt she’s a child in that family. Now, MR suddenly dropped a bomb saying she wasn’t CH’s daughter. She felt she lost everything she hold in that family. She felt she doesn’t belong to that family anymore, since she doesn’t share a drop of their blood in her vein.

I do hope SS will have the courage to finally tell her adoptive mom about it (though I doubt the writer will let it happen). Most likely, the adoptive family will hear from other people. If that happens, the family probably misunderstands her, saying why she didn’t say anything & kept dad’s image bad in eyes of the people & his family.

In regards with being grateful or not, I can’t understand why SS has to keep the truth that CH was not her bio-dad in order to be grateful to her adoptive family. If SS felt that, that’s a wrong sense of gratitude. For me, that doesn’t make any sense why SS would feel that way.

True…it’s not SS’ responsibility to say the truth about her bio-dad. But, now that SS know the truth, and how her adoptive dad had loved her, I think she owe it to him to clear his name.  SS probably know how people in her neighborhood talk about CH…slandering him…for a child who’s close & love her adoptive dad, she will be hurt. How can she felt hurt but chose to be silent?? I guess she must have had fear that’s bigger than her feeling hurt for her adoptive dad.

Sorry for the long post…I stop here for now X_X

@ yukiyukiku
I use my 200th post to reply you... haha, you should feel honored! :))
In my opinion, SS might want to tell them, but she couldn't. Remember that when SS came home after disappearing, Ss heard the wrecky halmoni talking bad about her. She might want to sit down and tell them the truth and also say she's leaving them. But the situation is already so bad without her saying it. That's why she chose to put a "I'm fine, dude. I'm leaving you all" facade when she said she 's leaving. She chose the harder path, pretending that she's fine. But when she packed her clothes and YS tried yo talk sense yo her, SS seemed to get close tears. She almost chocked while smiling and talking. So, I believe that she wanted to tell them the truth, but the situation didn't permit her to do so. 
Plus, she might feel wrecked about herself. Being a useless person in the family.  Getting all the warmth and comfort, getting their share of rice. To learn that she didn't belong  to the family. 
Haha... that's what I feel. Sorry if my words are kinda hard to understand. . 

Guest AlobAro

@dfwkimchi -

so many blanks to be filled in n u just sum everything up in one word only..? .. u only get 2 out of 10 marks... deduction is made mainly for the poor n lackluster effort... i understand ur view but as a strict answer sheet marker, i have to be tough... ahaha...

Guest AlobAro

hmmm... role playing is fun... i should do this often...

n uncle soompi just has to do this to me now..

AlobAro

• You have posted 2 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again

Archived