[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by Staff Writer   Jun 29, 2013 11:51 AM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Moves in with Lee Mi Sook to Hide her Father's Information

'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Moves in with Lee Mi Sook to Hide her Father's Information
(Photo : KBS) 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Moves in with Lee Mi Sook to Hide her Father's Information

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU decides to live with her biological mother Lee Mi Sook.

June 29, the 33rd episode of the KBS drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) deciding to move in with Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) after finding out that Lee Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Hwan) is not her real dad.

Lee Soon Shin is completely shocked after learning the truth about her father and decides to drink with Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk). Lee Soon Shin had left her cellphone at Song Mi Ryung's place before she went out to drink so when Lee Yoo Shin (Yoo In Na) calls the next morning, Song Mi Ryung answers. Song Mi Ryung tells her, "Soon Shin is here. It's not like this isn't somewhere she shouldn't be."

Lee Yoo Shin gets furious and says, "Now she just sleeps there without even saying anything. How could she do this?" Later when Lee Soon Shin wakes up in Shin Joon Ho's office, she asks him to take her to Song Mi Ryung's place.

Lee Soon Shin tells Song Mi Ryung, "I'll stay here from now on. I'll do what you tell me to do. In exchange, don't tell my family that I am not my father's real daughter."

Soon after, Lee Soon Shin asks about her real dad but Song Mi Ryung just hesitates without an answer. 

http://www.kdramastars.com

by Staff Writer   Jun 29, 2013 12:09 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Comforted by Jo Jung Suk 'Love in His Eyes'

'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Comforted by Jo Jung Suk 'Love in His Eyes'
(Photo : KBS) 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Comforted by Jo Jung Suk 'Love in His Eyes'

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU and Jo Jung Suk become a little closer after their date at the Han River.

June 29, an episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) and Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) going on a date to the Han River.

In this episode, Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) tells Lee Soon Shin that Lee Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Hwan) is not her real father. Completely caught off guard, Lee Soon Shin falls into a state of shock. Shin Joon Ho decides to take her to the Han River to get some air and some drinks.

During their "date", Shin Joon Ho makes cute little physical contact here and there while he tries to do everything to make Lee Soon Shin feel better.

Later on, Lee Soon Shin drinks soju and says, "I don't know who I am. Boss, how will I face my family members again? My mom, my sisters, grandmother... how will I see them now?" and begins to cry.

Shin Joon Ho tells Lee Soon Shin, "Your family thought that you were just adopted all this time anyway. There is no reason for you to not be able to see them. You live as yourself. You have to live by yourself in this world. Who do you think you can depend on? Depend on only yourself." Shin Joon Ho then wipes the tears streaming down Lee Soon Shin's cheeks.

by Staff Writer   Jun 29, 2013 12:18 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' Yoo In Na vs Go Joo Won's Mother 'Who Will it Be?'

youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-kim-dong-jo
(Photo : KBS) "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" Kim Dong Joo demands Go Joo Won to pick a side.

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" Kim Dong Joo demands Go Joo Won to pick a side.

June 29, the 33rd episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Park Chan Woo's (Go Joo Won) mother, Jang Gil Ja (Kim Dong Joo) telling him, "Let's just end this and die together."

Park Bok Man (Song Min Hyung) goes to meet with Lee Yoo Shin (Yoo In Na) and says, "try to understand Chan Woo's mother. I was never able to make enough money. If it weren't for her, Chan Woo wouldn't have been able to study. She lived for Chan Woo. Everything will be okay if you take your time and let her warm up."

Feeling comforted after speaking to Park Chan Woo's father, Lee Yoo Shin makes Park Chan Woo go back home. When they arrive at Park Chan Woo's place together, Lee Yoo Shin tries to make dinner for the family. However, Jang Gil Ja only gets more angry and kicks Lee Yoo Shin out of the house.

When Park Chan Woo tries to go after Lee Yoo Shin, Jang Gil Ja says, "If you leave now, we're both going to die. Choose now. Me or Yoo Shin?" 

by Staff Writer   Jun 29, 2013 12:32 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' Jung Woo's True Feelings Proven to Son Tae Young

youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-son-tae-you
(Photo : KBS) "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" Son Tae Young learns that Jung Woo's love for her is true.

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" Son Tae Young learns that Jung Woo's love for her is true.

June 29, the 33rd episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Seo Jin Wook (Jung Woo) getting a private lesson from Lee Hye Shin (Son Tae Young).

Before the private lesson, Seo Jin Wook says, "People pretend to be nice and kind but when they find out about the past of people like me, don't they always get scared? But that person is not only pretty but she is pretty on the inside as well. How can that be?"

He continues, "How can a person be so perfect? I can't even look into that person's eyes" and begins to cry.

Lee Hye Shin overhears everything when she walks into the bakery for the private lesson. They begin their lesson for the day feeling extremely awkward. Not knowing what to do, they end the lesson early saying that they have a prior engagement they need to attend to.

Lee Yoo Shin thinks about Seo Jin Wook's words when she returns home and begins to worry about what to do.

Meanwhile, this episode also featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) discovering that her father is not her actual biological father. 

HALLELUJAH!!! The event I thought was far gone in this drama has arrived and it only took 33 episodes but, hey, better late than never!  Soon Shin is finally learning how to use her backbone!!! Good for her!!! For the first time, I actually didn't skip through her scenes, and enjoyed her screen time with Junho.  Hopefully this is the beginning of her maturity, and we finally get to see her grow not only in the professional sense but also get to see her grow as a woman. She was fast becoming a really pathetic character for me, and this display of determination is hopefully a positive indicator of growth to an otherwise uninteresting doormat.  I hope that she fully understands that being nice is okay so long as you don't allow yourself to be trampled on even by the people you love.  To learn to compromise, but not be taken advantage of.   

As for Yoon Shin, boy oh boy, I really feel for her at this moment.  Not only does she have to deal with the richard simmons-A-Doodle-Doo dumb a**, but the fact that her own mother doesn't seem to give a damn on her current predicament is just really shitty.  Why the hell would mom show up to work like nothing happened when her DAUGHTER is being treated like a parasite by her supposed friend?! I would be more understanding if she had no choice but  to work, but that is not the case here.  More than the chicken ahjumma, I really dislike the mom the most in this drama! At least the chicken ahjumma cares (granted rather exaggerated) about the life of her son, but Yoon Shin's mom is just the worst for NOT caring enough.  If you all ever wondered why maybe Yoon Shin could be such a richard simmons at times, well here is your answer.  If you grow up having only you to fight your own battles, and not feeling the support of the people that you would expect to be on your side no matter what; chances are that it will lead you to always look harshly on those who were always pampered like Soon Shin!  It's unbelievable to me that complaints about mom have been solely voiced when Soon Shin gets her feelings hurt, but not a peep when it comes to the other two daughters.  UGH!! Sorry, but frustration doesn't even begin to explain the utter disgust I have at this moment towards Yoon Shin's mom.  She needs to take a good look at her family because she doesn't have only ONE daughter.  *Exhaling* Please believe me that I do end up telling myself at the end of every rant "this is just a drama" repeatedly! LOL!  Dang it, that chicken ahjumma is just lucky that someone was able to top her on the worst parenting category.  Don't worry chicken ahjumma your time is coming, and it won't be pretty let me tell you!

>:)

Aha! So Gilja went and threatened Chanwoo if he dares choses Yooshin she's going to push daisies? Well man, cm'on and chose already...heard through the grapevine that the ole' gezzer devil down below needs a rotisser to skew and roast egoists and narcisists 24/7 Her qualifications for the job are par to none...well,if  teacher Song could go too she'd be an irreplaceable aide...

Sorry, I know it's off the topic but why are some of my more cruder words changed to Richard Simmons?  LOL!  It's funny that once I post I see that many of my words are replaced by stinking Richard Simmons!  Oh the hell with it, let me make a shout out to an apt pupil of the great Richard Simmons, and that would be you CHICKEN AHJUMMA!!

Guest Tien Do

Hi everybody ^_^
I'm new here, same with everybody else I'm very like this drama (MY ENGLISH IS VERY HORRIBLE), I'm here because I want to see the news of the movie and see all your funny and your opinions comment about the movie, so I'm very happy to be here ^_^ (PLEASE LIKE ME POST) LOL :-P

Guest Tien Do

hi ^_^
Have every body watch the preview of ep 34 yet?
I just found the preview in the internet
The preview ep 34 ^_^
Miryung is upset that Soonshin is not turning out like she wanted, and Junho picks a script for Soonshin that has a minor character wanting to become a singer. Yoonshin tries hard to appeal to Giljae, and Giljae intentionally leaves behind a huge load of household chore for Yooshin to do in order to irritate her; however, Chanwoo comes home and does the chores for her, causing Giljae to nearly faint. When Miryung forgets Yeonha's birthday and only talks about Soonshin, Yeonha gets angry with her. Meanwhile, Junho realizes that he likes Soonshin and plans to appear in the drama that she is planning to audition for.. 
The video clip of the preview is in this website
http://entasian.blogspot.com/2013/06/youre-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-34.html

After read and watch the clip, I think Yeonha will do some bad thing to SS, because Miryung make her mad about keep talking about SS's story and forgot about Yeonha birthday. One more thing that I hope is when I see SS sing in the recorded room (I not sure the words use is it right), they will found out that she good at singing too, so she can be an actor and a singer in the future (that is my thought about the preview)
Hope it's helpful for you guys and hope it's not too late

Archived