[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@tiendoank We all were hoping for that scene, but I guess it wouldn't have made sense if JH put his arms around SS because he still hasn't admitted to his feelings yet. So it was perfect how she fell on him and he started getting flustered and further realizing his feelings for her. But if they don't have the scene where SS falls on JH, I'm going to get mad as well. I hope it's a long and intense scene, and this time, I hope SS feels something as well. Looking at her eyes, I think she felt something...usually she looks awkward and confused, but this time, I can see a different expression.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoooaaaaa......th_v44.gif

my heart beats so fast after seeing that picturei love how IU is on top of JJS...intentional or accidental, it doesn't matteri wish SS is getting more horny...since JH is slower than a snailgossshhh....my heart beats so fast
Many thanks to @Olga2010Ans @Ally @iujjang93 @iheartyou1518 @edensor @tiendoank @annamchoi @evok @RiverB and ALL OTHERS
for the BTS pictures, the work of art pictures, YT link, OST links, translation etcMan...how i can work properly after this...my heart still beats so fast 

Guest AlobAro

@yukiyukiku -

u want SS to be hornier ?

u are indeed the right hand of master byoentae (how to spell this crap?) ...

anyhow, don't let ur heart palpitating for a long period of time... it can lead to something disastrous... take a few deep breath... n slowly exhale.... regulate ur heart beat n normalize it soonest possible... i wish u good health always my fren...

Guest iheartyou1518

yukiyukiku said:my heart beats so fast after seeing that picturei love how IU is on top of JJS...intentional or accidental, it doesn't matteri wish SS is getting more horny...since JH is slower than a snailgossshhh....my heart beats so fast
Man...how i can properly after this...my heart still beats so fast 

Guest AlobAro

off shoot:

@yukiyukiku -

A heart palpitation is the sensation that your heart has skipped a beat or added an extra beat. It may feel like your heart is racing, pounding, or fluttering. You may become overly aware of your heartbeat. This sensation is sometimes also felt in the neck, throat, or chest. While you are having palpitations, your heart rhythm may or may not be abnormal.

Heart palpitations can be caused by a variety of factors, including caffeine, exercise, smoking, or stress.

Although they can be quite unsettling, most heart palpitations are harmless and resolve on their own without treatment. ...(this is quite comforting)...

Rarely, heart palpitations are a sign of a serious condition. Seek medical attention immediately if your heart palpitations are accompanied by other symptoms such as chest pain, fainting, difficulty breathing, or if you have previously diagnosed heart problems.

Heart palpitations can be caused by a wide variety of things, including:

strenuous exercise
    caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate, and cola drinks)
    nicotine from tobacco products such as cigarettes and cigars
    stress, anxiety, fear, or panic
    dehydration
    hormonal changes, including pregnancy
    electrolyte abnormalities
    low blood sugar
    anemia
    overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
    low levels of oxygen or carbon dioxide in the blood
    blood loss
    shock
    fever
    over-the-counter medications, including cold and cough medications, herbal supplements, and nutritional supplements prescription
    medications, including beta blockers, asthma inhalers, and decongestants illegal drugs such as amphetamines and cocaine

Most heart palpitations are benign (harmless), but they can be a sign of illness when you also have:

irregular heartbeat or rhythm changes (arrhythmia)
    previously diagnosed heart disease
    heart disease risk factors
    a defective heart valve

Seek medical attention right away if your palpitations are accompanied by:

dizziness or lightheaded-ness
    fainting
    loss of consciousness
    confusion
    breathing difficulty
    profuse perspiration
    pain, pressure, or tightening in your chest
    pain in your arms, neck, chest, jaw, or upper back
    a resting pulse rate of more than 100 beats per minute

These could be signs of a more serious condition.

cr: no credit what so ever is going to be given...

Google translate is just stupidly funny.Trying to understand what paper write but hopeless... there you go I found another "laboratory" #-oWTH is that?? ti5.gif

id="title_text" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-size: 24px; line-height: 29px; letter-spacing: -2px; width: 480px; font-family: 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);""Yi is the best 'IU, cockpit grab? Rough physical contact 'eye'2013062800915_0.jpg
icon_img_caption.jpg IU rehearsal sweet cockpit shots / Photo: Ace provides storage

"Yi is the best 'auditions in full swing in preparation IU's rehearsal footage was captured.

Play SS (IU), while the actor jaedojeon dream began in earnest to stand alone. Such strong supporters cheering for IU friendly cockpit with two eye-catching look.

Yi Mei - in the last broadcast (Lee, Mi - Sook) rejected the proposed good cast and was determined to smoke myself. Then the SS man who more than anyone else to understand and support the Junho (cockpit), respectively. Yi Mei - introduced by the representative of the agency refused to stand alone and went hand in hand with Junho.

Among those captured state laboratory of Yi Yi than the previous glimpse a passion for acting.Trainee to practice the script with a straight face, or meet with colleagues to see the action, such as tears in guseulttam prepared audition is accelerating.

Such as SS cheer Junho revolving side of the eye-catching look. Jun Ho Yi of the smoke seemed to want to help to practice holding the posture behavior seems to demonstrate that if you check carefully scripted appearance was as affectionate.

In particular, is acting, whether accidentally attacked the SS with Junho Junho seemingly surprised look but the cuteness of the SS Junho couple doubles. Meanwhile, the aggressive physical contact could not be seen in the Yi Yi Jun Ho also awaken the mind of one or not, what happened between the two, what questions are being amplified.

Captured in the laboratory look of two people loving Relationship expectations for the viewer's heart pound increase are making it. In addition, the SS itself if you can force acting debut, Yi Mei - once again in earnest aneulji not interfere with the performer ran toward the dream of the SS is the focus on stand alone.

Meanwhile, KBS2 weekend drama 'Yi is the best' tomorrow (29th) will be broadcast 19:55.

(News Report and Press Inquiries: The Star thestar@chosun.com )

Source http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/06/28/2013062801006.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; "Jo Jung Suk – I Totally Love You (완전 사랑해요) You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin OSTBy popgasa on June 27, 2013

You unbelievably appeared before my eyes
When there is unknown pain in your heart
When it’s hard to endure, just turn around
I’ll be there, I’ll protect you

I totally love you, darling
If you come to my side
I will treat you even better than now
I’ll forever be on your side, believe me

You cutely try to hide your heart in front of me
But even that makes you look so loveable
I think I’m crazy, I keep laughing, it’s so strange

If you come to my side

I’ll protect you

Stay just as you are
Because I will run to you, who is waiting

Guest iheartyou1518

BNzce0XCMAIqjBY.png:largecr: iu_tymee_kira
somehow there's a different vibe between the two pics.. the first fall was awkward and shy.. and the second one has longing and attraction.. slowly we're getting there, and our patience will pay off.. :) 

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Jo Jung Suk – I Totally Love You (완전 사랑해요) You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin OSTBy popgasa on June 27, 2013

If you come to my side

If you come to my side

I’ll protect you

Stay just as you are
Because I will run to you, who is waiting

edited: opss already posted. never mind. its make this thread going faster cool teapot

I've been away from the computer all day because of family stuff, but whoa so many updates lol. I love the BTS pictures (can't wait for the scenes in the episodes) and I'm extremely happy with the OST. <3

@AlobAroooww..Alob bro... that's sweet of youmy fast-beating heart is till in healthy mode (i think)...kekekei considered it as a fat-burner session since i"m too lazy to do exercise these days
yoo Bro...wanna pick up the byeontaeism?you're on...LOLi'm just a junior spokeperson & don't hold high position*ahemmm* unlike someone who is in the Department of Byeontaeism & Ethnic(Does these 2 even go along...anyway...with ALob bro, i think it's possible to walk on the greyish *nods* )

@iheartyou1518kekeke...i miss you tooi miss this thread...kekekei'm usually busiest in the morning, but the thought of this thread is always on my mindwhenever i have a chance, i jump at it & check YTBLSS

Guest iheartyou1518

NEWMARIO said: class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Jo Jung Suk – I Totally Love You (완전 사랑해요) You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin OSTBy popgasa on June 27, 2013

If you come to my side

Guest iheartyou1518

are we allow to post DL links?? just this one time soompi.. keke :)
130628 Jo Jung-suk 완전 사랑해요 (Totally In Love With You) from ‘You’re The Best, Lee Soon Shin’ OST Part 3

Download Link :click  PABO couple :)
cr: maktubjj

Archived