[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"[spoilers] IU and Jo Jung Suk are all smiles on their spring date in ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’by pkdance - 27 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 3Share on Tumblr

20130424_IU_JoJungSuk_YouretheBestLeeSoo

IU and Jo Jung Suk made fans eager to see the two finally come out in the open with their feelings for each other in new still cuts from the KBS 2TV drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘.

The still cuts show Jun Ho (Jo Jung Suk) and Soon Shin (IU) enjoying a warm spring date outdoors surrounded by beautiful scenery. Fans also noticed their matching pastel blue outfits, which left them hoping that the pair’s romance blossoms this season as well.

A representative confirmed that their wishes might come true, stating, “As Jun Ho gradually starts to realize his feelings for Soon Shin, there will be more development with Soon Shin and Jun Ho’s relationship. Through the obstacles ahead, please look forward to how they rely on each other and how their love begins to grow.”

Have you been watching ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’?

cr:allkpop

tumblr_mlr0pa3Qb71s9ehyko1_500.jpgcr owners .. let me think !  :-? ... It could be ! ........... because even if I do something sincerely to help the others .. still these things bring me peace , self satisfaction and happiness .. >> personal opinion  ;;)

Guest ychase007

Loving all the awesome post by @wangnyeo
So are beautiful Soon-Shin couple are going on a date - IM EXCITED! Can't wait for this weekend to be here.

Archived