[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I like the pacing it's just right.I don't want the rush, I like the build up.You get them together K drama rules says they HAVE to break up within like 4 episodes... in a long drama. :-S So yeah anticipation is good. :x

I wonder if JH's Dad had an affair or was rejected by MR.  His anger towards her seems too extreme.  I hope he is not the one who ran down SS's Dad.

The first few scenes of the baker guy doesn't give a good impression of him.  He has some major self-esteem issues! 

tabitha2 said: I have seen enough k ramas to know the male lead is going to get back with ex for awhile and it is going to take that to realize who he wants to be with for real.

O said:

I wonder if JH's Dad had an affair or was rejected by MR.  His anger towards her seems too extreme.  I hope he is not the one who ran down SS's Dad.

The first few scenes of the baker guy doesn't give a good impression of him.  He has some major self-esteem issues! 

@jjsweeter0211 OMG you just posted the exact same thing I was planning to , except that mine is a tad longer. Anyway, here's my version:
49635013.jpg

42425446.jpg

15107352.jpg
j14wn.jpg

14504107.jpg
49003949.jpg
JH : See for yourself : I am superior in all ways!!
85226412.jpg
JH : Oops, must adjust my shoe inserts!!! =)) =)) =))
(Note: He probably wears inserts to make him taller hehe)

mrmz said: I think its more like JH's dad knows "something" about MR and finds her somewhat disgusting, or un trust worthy, or just below standard :S I don't sense any kind of remorse, or even a particular hate towards her. 

@ZarraJae

I find it funny that in EP14, Joon Ho got jealous of Chan Woo being Soon Shin ideal Boyfriend and getting praised by his father and acted like that,all the while Chan Woo lost his appetite as soon as Yoo Shin started praising Joon Ho's background. These two sisters sure know how to irritate these future brothers-in-law
Smiley_emoticons_lachtot

@anoosha Yes I agree and it's as if they are rivals in love when actually they are not. It was cute how Chan Woo introduced the subject of JH to YS then got jealous because she became fascinated with his family and background. I actually thought of putting up screencaps of that scene and call it Part Two : Revenge of the Hottie but I didnt want to over do it haha. I'm looking forward when the fates of the three sisters are aligned with their partners, then guess who will be the henpecked hubby, the bossy hubby and the sweet hubby? I'm really looking forward to seeing them all together  :D Btw, I too thought that if KSW were to appear, he'd be the cheating hubby too - it's going to be so much fun to watch baker's expression when he sees that she had such a gorgeous hubby, ya? But then again, hubby is going to be such a pain! I'm also expecting more friends of both IU and JJS to do cameos as well as the first episode itself we'd already seen a couple of idols in the background. I hope Daesung from BB will make an appearance and maybe do a song with them.  [-O<

Guest KawaiiPeachies

i'm loving this kdrama so far =D it made me cry though lol .. i can't wait to see more and wow does it really has 50 episodes? that's really a lot! 

Archived