[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

Kim Ki-ri in "Lee Soon-sin is the Best"

Source | 2013/04/21 | 45 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo303055.jpg

Kim Ki-ri made a special appearance in the drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best".

Shin Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-seok) took Lee Soon-shin (IU) to a heartbroken group meeting.

Comedian Kim Ki-ri was there as the group leader and he asked, "Lee Soon-shin, this is your first time, how are you getting over the breakup?"

When she couldn't answer, Kim said, "This group was made so that we heal and cure each other's wounds". He then asked for the breakup story between Lee Soon-shin and Sin Joon-ho.

Previously, Kim Ki-ri appeared as one who had a crush on Lee Yoo-shin (Yoo In-na) and was rejected. He then appeared as a member of a heartbroken group gathering.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@colleenfh The only reason for YA's sudden change of mind (re her interest in being together with JH again) is her new found discovery that JH is from an influential family esp dad. She probably couldn't accept JH in the past because she thought he was an orphan and she was too ambitious as an actress and too snobbish personally to accept him. She likes him more than ever and now that she knows about his family and background, more reason for her to want him back. but tsk tsk tsk, that guy has fallen for another now  :)) :)), so too bad for YA! Can't wait to see JH giving her more cold shoulders and much as I hate watching her scenes, I want to see see our JH being lovey dovey with SS in front of her - I want to see her turn green  >:) >:)

Guest colleenfh

@ZarraJae You have a wicked, wicked mind... it is too bad so sad for YA... I think there will be many opportunities for her to turn green  :)) :P

@edensor Hehe I couldn't leave the pic alone, otherwise poor Jihoon - he's too nice and I felt sorry that he's only playing such small roles these days. And I hope he will be the one who brings out the green horns out of JH so that we get more awesome scenes from JH/SS.  :)) :)) I actually have two more but I decided against putting these two cos I didnt want you guys to have to look at them each time you see my post - I know I don't want to see them myself  =)) =)). These are the 2 I'm talking about:
71815695.jpg and 88187012.jpg

O said: I try my best not to read spoilers but I couldn't help but read that SS still doesn't know that she's adopted.  So YS angry as she is all the time with SS could manage to keep this secret.  So I think YS is maybe not so bad after all!  It's just difficult because the weekend has another and there you see the General Kim Yushin is so courageous and virteous.  When I see this spoit kid not living up to that great name, I just feel like wanting to shake her!  I know it is not easy to see your parents lavish love and attention on an adopted sister.  I've been there too but I hope I was never as mean as YS! Get over it already YS, you're not a chld.  And CW seems to good for her.  Can't they get him a decent girl?!

@ena_teo, the family always whispers about her adoption and the Mum is always telling the others not to talk so loud for fear that the little cutie may overhear the conversation.   Yah, she's always been bullied by Granny and YS at home.  It was good to see her stand up to JH's sister.  They tend to make them overly sweet and humble.  If someone slaps them or throws water at them, they will still bow and say "sorry".  It was so refreshing to see SS stand up for herself :)

정애는 친딸도 알아보지 못하는 미령이 어이없고, 미령 또한 자신을 인정하지 않는 정애에게 오기가 생긴다. 결국 정애는 순신을 찾아가 연기와 자신중 하나를 택하라 하지만 순신은 오디션을 볼 때 까지만 기다려 달라고 한다. 유신과 찬우의 관계를 눈치 챈 순신은 유신을 편하게 해 주기 위해 찬우를 좋아하지 않았다고 말하고, 연기연습을 하던 중 찬우를 떠올리며 진심을 담아 연기하게 된다. 준호는 그런 순신이 안쓰러운데...

please translate ep 15 preview... thanks in advance

O said: @ena_teo, the family always whispers about her adoption and the Mum is always telling the others not to talk so loud for fear that the little cutie may overhear the conversation.   Yah, she's always been bullied by Granny and YS at home.  It was good to see her stand up to JH's sister.  They tend to make them overly sweet and humble.  If someone slaps them or throws water at them, they will still bow and say "sorry".  It was so refreshing to see SS stand up for herself :)

YTBLSS' Fanmade pics.. Some of them are so hilarious! lmao

BIYwlSYCYAEDnke.jpg:large

BIbP394CUAA1sd2.jpg:large
BIcYsBuCYAAXO-E.jpg:large
10ii8zl.gif

viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b686

viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b686

BIdivThCEAES-Ro.jpg:large
=)) =))

don't forget this one....zyc8e9.gifcan't say no to Jun Ho's charm when he bites his lips :\"> ;)) KYAAAAAAA 
source: dc, egghead_me

Guest tabitha2

that's the thing-you can't have the main leads married by episode 30 but on the other hand if the ptb d r a g the romance angle out and put silly stumbling blocks in the way for 50 episodes with no progress viewers will get frustrated and bored. i hope the writers handle it well.

also, the birth secret is so tired! with the 3 sisters romances, ss's acting journey and jh's back story and/or daddy issues they would have had more than enough story to work with.

but so far this my current favorite :) lovin' it so far!

@redvelvet87 It's better to make it slow now than to mess it up later. I hate it when they get together and after that they find out they are... siblings, they hate each other, one's father killed the other's grandfather, their sisters are competing for the love of the same man, his father cheated with her mother, and other scenarios like these. Of course they break up. It's not a KD if they don't break up. What? They even get married? That's even worse. They always get a divorce before getting back together. So, yes, I prefer them moiving ahead slower but without any absurd setbacks.  

Guest tabitha2

I have seen enough k ramas to know the male lead is going to get back with ex for awhile and it is going to take that to realize who he wants to be with for real.

@tabitha2 I think this time it's not going to be the case. He will realize soon enough that he likes LSS. The problem is that the ex might force him somehow to get back together or might make him be misunderstood by LSS. The "going back together in order to realize I don't love you" is old-fashioned. :D You know I'm joking, right? But I really hope he won't go back to her without being forced to do that.

Archived