[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

hi everyone! to those who watched via live streaming, what did Mi Ryung say to Joon Ho that made him flustered? Did I hear the word like? I am not sure as I know very little Korean, LOL!  Though there were fewer Shin-Shin moments tonight, I still loved tonight's episode. And yes, Yoon Shin and Chan Woo were adorable!  :-*

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smmr said: hi everyone! to those who watched via live streaming, what did Mi Ryung say to Joon Ho that made him flustered? Did I hear the word like? I am not sure as I know very little Korean, LOL!  Though there were fewer Shin-Shin moments tonight, I still loved tonight's episode. And yes, Yoon Shin and Chan Woo were adorable!  :-*

@Ally
Thanks a lot! I knew it! I wasn't sure about what SMR said but I understood SJH's reply! oh well,it made  me more excited about the coming episodes! Too bad there wasn't a preview again! 

Guest cavewomanjaya

Hey, I can't seem to watch the preview for episode 14. Can anyone post it or send me the link to watch it.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 13 Review: Jo Jung Suk Envies Go Joo Won "What a Beanpole"

Posted on April 20, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

1366457893_500118

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 13, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) envied Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

Joon Ho went to see his father at his clinic to talk about his sister, Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin). When he went into his office, Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo) was talking to Chan Woo. Soon Chan Woo left the room, and Dong Hyuk complimented on his looks. Then Joon Ho replied, “Faces like mine are a trend these days.”

As Joon Ho came out of his father’s room after the talk, he saw Chan Woo at the information desk talking to a nurse. Joon Ho said to himself, “What a beanpole. How could that face be more handsome than mine?” Then he went up to him, gave him a look, and passed in front of him on purpose.

Source: TVdaily

CR: KOREANDRAMA.COM

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 13 Review: Yoo In Na Keeps Thinking of Go Joo Won

1366458499_500124

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 13, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) kept thinking of Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

At work, Yoo Shin kept thinking of Chan Woo’s kiss. Then she was surprised that she was thinking of him all the time.

Later, Yoo Shin went rock climbing to stop thinking about him. Then she hear Chan Woo’s voice calling her name. Yoo Shin said to herself, “Now I’m hearing his voice?” However, it really was Chan Woo’s voice.

As she came down, Chan Woo suggested her to rock climb with him, but Yoo Shin rejected. Just when she was about to leave, she heard other women gasping. They complimented on Chan Woo’s rock climbing skills, and made Yoo Shin proud.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 13 Review: Lee Mi Sook Compliments on IU "She Feels The Same As I Do"

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 13, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) complimented on Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) in front of Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo).

Mi Ryung said, “I gave one of my kids homework, and she said she had the same feeling that I had. I asked her to read the script, and then she smiled at that scene. She said she felt like smiling. She also said a smile seems more sad in that situation.”

Yeon Ah asked who the student was, and Mi Ryung said, “Soon Shin. It’s amazing. How could she feel the same as I did? She’s bright and fun.” Yeon Ah felt jealous and asked her to go out with her for a date, but Mi Ryung said she couldn’t because she has to teach Soon Shin.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 13 Review: Lee Mi Sook Tells Jo Jung Suk "I'll Train IU Properly to Make Her an Actress"

1366459693_500139

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 13, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) announced that she would train Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) to become an actress.

Mi Ryung and Soon Shin took a walk outside. They found out they both had weak bronchial tubes.

They went to a restaurant to have lunch together. Just then Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) came to join.

While Soon Shin was gone to a restroom, Joon Ho said to Mi Ryung, “Please don’t hurt Soon Shin.” He added, “Don’t compliment on her on purpose, just to make Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin) give up on becoming an actress. She’s naive. Don’t hurt her.”

Mi Ryung answered, “You can’t tell me that. Seems like you are planning something with Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) about Soon Shin. Am I not right?” She also said, “You look suspicious. Why are you so worried about her? Wait, do you like her?” Joon Ho was surprised and said, “Am I crazy?”

Then Mi Ryung said, “Don’t worry. I’m going to train her properly to make her an actress.”

정애는 집 앞에서 미령과 순신이 함께 있는 모습을 보고 놀라고, 연기를 계속하겠다는 순신에게 화를 낸다. 이정은 케?을 사들고 미령의 집을 찾았다가 무안만 당하고, 이제 그만두겠다고 선언하고 나와 버린다. 한편, 목격자 제보 전화를 받고 혜신과 정애, 일도는 경찰서로 향하는데, 거짓 진술임을 알고 혜신은 낙담하는데..

written preview for 14 ... can anyone kindly translate

Ep14 Written Preview:

정애는 집 앞에서 미령과 순신이 함께 있는 모습을 보고 놀라고, 연기를 계속하겠다는 순신에게 화를 낸다. 이정은 케?을 사들고 미령의 집을 찾았다가 무안만 당하고, 이제 그만두겠다고 선언하고 나와 버린다. 한편, 목격자 제보 전화를 받고 혜신과 정애, 일도는 경찰서로 향하는데, 거짓 진술임을 알고 혜신은 낙담하는데..

Translation:

Jeong Ae (mom) sees Mi Ryeong and Soon Shin together in front of MR's house, and gets angry to SS who is not giving up on acting(being an actress). Lee Jeong Eun buying a (I dont know what this is "케?" maybe "cake") goes to MR's house but she only becomes embarrassed and declares suddenly that she wants to quit acting. On the other side, Hae Shin and Jeong Ae recieves a call from police about a witness appearing but it turns out that it is a false statement. This makes Hae Shin even more discouraged.

Guest iheartyou1518

i don't know if this is photoshopped or not...
b0049821_513d926b92d62.jpg

You're the best Lee Soon Shin!  yociexpress01.gif LOL
cr: kabuto.egloos 

Archived