Kang Ho Dong 강호동

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody,the first time visit this thread......because I want to say congratulation to Kang Ho Dong ^^

He seems to be realy happy these day ^^

Guest laujasmine

Congrats to KHD... his wife is soooo beautiful n they are such a lovely couple....hehe... the guests are so awesome.... nyway did lee seung gi attend his wedding? cuz in loveletter he said he 'WILL' attend his wedding after he was teased by SJH and CMH.... :P tht part was pretty funny... hehe.... :D

Guest fishzgal

w0w siah~ reali glad s0me0ne started the thread on ho dong ;) thks alot~ hehe...

he's reali veri funie n reali the star of X-man... ( together wif mc yoo )....

he's sooo lucky to marry such a pretty gal...

tink he's reali popular among the actors n singers... tats y so many stars appear....

but im wonderin... how come dun hv kim jong kook's photos? <_<

but i noe he sang at the weddin...

any1 hv any more of ho dong's weddin photos? would b glad if u can share them here~ :P

Guest som4tang

omgoodness...so many people went to kang ho dong's wedding! i'm really happy for him. his wife is really pretty and he looks happy. ^.^

Guest mei_yee_chan

My favourite MC!

LOL! What was he doing on his wedding day?!

20061112135910759b61400dn8.jpg

Credit: Yahoo! Korea

He looks so happy. And his bride is very pretty.

• 1 month later...
Guest toxic-apple

What is kang dong ho new variety show name? due to the low rating of love choice aka couple selection it will be replace by kang dong ho show

so i want to know what's the name of the show? can someone please tell me? is there a link to it?

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest about_me

so KHD married? didn't know about that - congrats!!! he's my favorite mc and wish him and his (very pretty) wife all the best :-)

well, the guest list is... really... *wow* what can you say abou that? okay, some names are totally unfamiliar to me, although most of them i know from LL and Xman

but i think eric and shin hye sung look more like bodyguards than guests ^^ *cute*

Guest aznchocol8luver

What is kang dong ho new variety show name? due to the low rating of love choice aka couple selection it will be replace by kang dong ho show

so i want to know what's the name of the show? can someone please tell me? is there a link to it?

thanks

itz called Star King

• 2 months later...
Guest mintoro

I saw a news that Kang Ho Dong will be MCing a new show in KBS

He's rreturning after 2002 :)

Happy for him

oh and the timeslot for his new show will be like replacing heroine 6

I guess this news is spreaded in heroine 6 thread :X

Guest xc_chox

just curious but i was on youtube and i saw a video clip

it was something kang ho dong hosted...

like it was a show? where these 40 yr old ppl came out and danced like DBSK?

does anyone know the name of this show in korean?

like on youtube it was named star king or something

• 2 months later...
Guest lovegoodfood

regarding the thread for more of his wedding photos.....can anyone provide the link?

KHD is my fav mc..funny........

• 5 months later...
Guest orange08

wow how can he only have four pages on soompi? :(

he's one of my favorite entertainers ever! i'm a huge fan.

most of his guests seem to love him too; i like how he's close and so supportive of the younger entertainers, like Yunho, Heechul, Hankyung, Lee Seung Gi, etc.

Guest kimiye-chan

This guy is sooooooooo hilarious!!! I love how he can make peole own jokes of him into his jokes! he's a great entertainer!!! and i hope he will always have a job to make us laugh!!!

Archived