Kang Ho Dong 강호동

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frenchllama

Hey,

I have a question. There's this pretty new show on MBC called Hwang geum uh jang, which, I guess translates to Golden Fishbowl (or aquarium). Pretty new, like only 5-6 episodes so far. But I've been reading about it online, seems hilarious. Shin Jung Hwan, Kang Ho Dong, and other MC's and guests act out real-life "weird" situations that have been mailed out to them from viewers. The situations are funny and the acting, it looks like, is even better. Here's some pictures:

200608050008.jpg

If anyone has any Clubbox's for this new show, or know of any, please let me know. Or if there's already an official thread for it, I couldn't find any. I don't know, looks so funny, would be interested in watching it.

Thanks!

Guest twangster

OMG! There's a thread for Kang Ho Dong. lol. I've been a fan of his since XMan. Then I started to watch other things he hosted like LoveLetter and Yashimanman. He's hillarious. Sometimes I laugh because he laugh even if I don't find it funny. His laugh is so contagious. Glad theres finally a forum to honor the ultimate gagman.

^for the person some posts above, yeah, he's doing a new show called HwangGeumUhJang (황금어장) with Jung SunHee (YuhGirl 6), Shin JungHwan (SangSang, LL, etc), Kim HyeSung (Jeni Juno), and this one old actor I forgot the name of.

They take true stories from regular people & act the situations out ^__^. And then at the end, they sit back together at a large table and discuss it--it's a really hilarious program.

Everyone there (including the new guests every week) has a nickname for themselves, ie. Kang HoDong is Penguin, Jung SunHee is a fox, HyeSung is a shark, etc. I have no idea why HoDong's not a pig though x__x.

I don't know any clubboxes with english subs, but the ones in plain Korean that I know of are cartrider2000 & creidesa.

• 3 weeks later...

soulmates.jpg

I love KSS and I'm often called as Kim Sam Soon hello world... Kang

Sam Soon is here! I rather be Kang Ho Dong's sister rather than his wife

harharhar! Why? I can get to know many korean hot celebrities be it my

passion or my fantasy,dreamboy perhaps? Being the resident hyung of the

stars who wouldn't take the opportunity to meet my brother's little

brothers?

But looking back if I am indeed his long lost soulmate...well I will be

the resident noona of the stars! The setback? No one will attempt to

make me their girlfriend in respect for their Ho-Dong hyung!vwaaah then

when that happens I will be forever be singing hanyoung's noona noona

ne, noona noona noona neh! argh!

Kidding aside I think kang ho dong can line up now...before chae tae

hyun's marriage all I thought he was available I was telling myself if

ever I can't get any of my korean passion(bae yong jun, bi, kwon sang

woo, joo ji hoon, junki, shinhwa and too many to mention) I will just marry

Cha Tae Hyun too bad somebody got him already...so decided to go forward

the korean mosquito (joke from MC Yoon) Kim Jung Gook...now Kang Ho-dong

will be just behind him if I can't get him! Now who will be next in

line? Anyone as long as its not Park Myung Soo!

credits to gatgirlslim for the picture

Hey,

I have a question. There's this pretty new show on MBC called Hwang geum uh jang, which, I guess translates to Golden Fishbowl (or aquarium). Pretty new, like only 5-6 episodes so far. But I've been reading about it online, seems hilarious. Shin Jung Hwan, Kang Ho Dong, and other MC's and guests act out real-life "weird" situations that have been mailed out to them from viewers. The situations are funny and the acting, it looks like, is even better. Here's some pictures:

200608050008.jpg

If anyone has any Clubbox's for this new show, or know of any, please let me know. Or if there's already an official thread for it, I couldn't find any. I don't know, looks so funny, would be interested in watching it.

Thanks!

lmao..

thats soo hilarious!!!

is shin jung hwan an actor? I wasn't sure if he was a singer or just a gagman..

any info on he's funny self?

Guest vondunker

Wow, never knew hes a ex sumo wrestler. No wonder despite his heavy body, hes able to do some of the difficult stunts and actions. I think hes outstanding in XMAN. Without this jester, XMAN might not be this interesting. However at times he really tries too hard to amuse everybody, that i think its not so hilarious. Well hope to see more of his performance in XMAN.

you guys forgot me ? a big fan of him is here . i'm here ;)

look my avatar , he is my idol :blush:

the best korean man , super super funny handsome cute ......... man :P

Kang Ho Dong <3

Guest pinklegirl007

He's my fav. MC!!!! I even like him better than Yoo Jae Suk, which most people prefer... Go kang Ho DOng!!!

I also happen to watch all of his shows!! x-man, loveletter, and yahimanman are the best shows ever!!

Guest El Guapo

yea this guy is really funny! I saw him on X-Man on youtube. Does anyone know where I can watch english subbed episodes of X-Man? The "of course" game really cracks me up, because KHD tries really hard to win.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sereneryne

i watched Wide News Entertainment yesterday and...

KANG HO DONG's GETTING MARRIED!

check the X-MAN thread, jahye posted some photos there..

09-25-2006

ensor200609252219110.jpg

Kang Ho-dong to tie knot: Kang Ho-dong, left, popular ssirum (Korean wrestling) participant-turned-TV personality, sports a big wide smile as he announces the wedding plan at SBS Drama Center in Ilsan, Kyonggi Province, Monday. The 36-year-old said he will marry Lee Hyo-jin, right, a 27-year-old graduate student majoring in design, in November in Seoul. /Yonhap

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/photosalon...22192111530.htm

ahhh.. love this guy in gameshows.. he's really funny! and he's actually on every funny game show.. XMan, LL and YSMM...

Congrats to him on getting married! his bride's gona laugh all her life.. ^^

Archived