[ended] New drama thread format EXPERIMENT - back to single thread

soomp

Guest julie721

Honestly, still can't like the new format.. Infact this new format makes my enthusiasm decrease a lot to read or post in this thread.. Before this format, I quite actively posted here, or just visited to read what other posted. But as you can see, I post almost none recently.. I feel so disconected, and confuse to post in which thread. Because here, I feel oblige to post only about certain episode per thread, then how about if I want to talk about 2,3, or more episode?? Cannot write at the previous tread also, as it for things related before premiere of drama.. *sigh*

I understand that this format is good and easy for those members who only want to find certain episode or subs.. But well, I, personally thought that forum is more lively when in old format. Its discussing forum anyway, it's about member post, spazz, tell opinions.. Just my two cents anyway

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's very late, but i just wanted to let you guys know that we've weighed all your input and concerns, and decided to go back to the single-thread format.
thanks so much for all your thoughtful insights and practical suggestions. i'll be posting a follow-up to this in more detail tomorrow, but just wanted to let everyone know -
everyone should start posting back in the INTRO thread (like many of you already have been), and I'm going to try to figure out a way to get the 4 episode threads merged into the INTRO thread and move it back into the K-Drama forum.
thanks again for indulging me, and for caring enough to let me know what you think.
i'll also put in a request to get the spoiler button to work the way you guys mentioned - highlight the text, and click the spoiler button. hopefully this is something they can accommodate for us.
Soompi K-Drama family fighting!!
-soomp

Thanks so much for trying to accommodate everyone---regular posters, those who prefer spoiler free threads, those who like spoilers, lurkers, people late to the drama, etc. We appreciate the effort :) And thanks so much, Soompi, for weighing our concerns :) We appreciate the poll, too, but thank you for reading the feedback!

Thanks guys for bringing back the single thread!
It was a great idea for a multiple episode based thread. But I notice people tend to post their same posting on multiple thread. And its hard to keep going back to the main fbnd forum in order to choose the desired thread to read or post.

I have been wondering since you guys changed / upgraded soompi interface last year, was it? The fill-in-your-own page selection is gone. Now I can only select pages by clicking on pages appear on screen only. I loved using the select your own page whenever I want to back track the thread to a particular episode. And its quite simple.
I know it might require tedious coding. But I really hope that option can come back now that single thread is back.

Thanks again guys for this wonderful soompi fix. Without this site we the kdrama fans can become clueless.
Fighting!!

Archived