♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@81aimee I laughing so much        I wake up the whole household cuz it's 4.00 oclock in the morning Gosh my tummy hurts

Thats ok sweetie @lhenyR just laugh it out..dont hold it in or it will come out some place else...just stay near the toilet ok hehehehe :))

B1jSUCXCQAAxxgO.jpg
OMG is this YC's pictures taken recently? hmmmm he knows how to hide he he no one knows except his friends ,family and his special someone we know,  but he needs to show up and they [JYJ] need to rehearse for their concert in Japan Nov 18 and 19, then Dec 13, 14, 23 and 24, 
cr: @Geministar06

@yoonparkhye‌ @vava123‌ Thanks dear. I have been on this ship, this roller coaster or this ride that is the ChunHye train since day one, and i plan to stay onboard until wherever it lands. While enjoying the ride, i support our couple both together and individually. Through this forum i got to know our princess better. This forum is my daily fix and a big thank you to everyone that has been keeping this pages alive and i have enjoyed each and every post here, all 1400+ pages everyday (maybe not the haters' post ;) ). Thanks again. Sorry if i dont post anything, i am not good with words, dont know how to post images/gifs etc, but i support ChunHye all the way and thanks again to each and evryone that has made this thread as it is today. You know who you are. Hope that we will reach the one destination where we want to be. Keeping the faith...

@SherYah..can I give you a cyberhug...feel like crying... :((..as so touched by your words. Yes, be it rainy days or sunny days, let us chunhyers support yc and yeh all the way...and hopefully soon we get to hear good news that we all long to hear... :x
yc pali pali please.. :x

tumblr_mt7wd6ObRM1s75nbdo2_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLUEgvhwsa6_MOpB5pVwn

67553_334805993309415_1723604727_n.jpg

2012-12-21-00-24-55_zps2d5905f8.jpg

cto

SherYah said: @yoonparkhye‌ @vava123‌ Thanks dear. I have been on this ship, this roller coaster or this ride that is the ChunHye train since day one, and i plan to stay onboard until wherever it lands. While enjoying the ride, i support our couple both together and individually. Through this forum i got to know our princess better. This forum is my daily fix and a big thank you to everyone that has been keeping this pages alive and i have enjoyed each and every post here, all 1400+ pages everyday (maybe not the haters' post ;) ). Thanks again. Sorry if i dont post anything, i am not good with words, dont know how to post images/gifs etc, but i support ChunHye all the way and thanks again to each and evryone that has made this thread as it is today. You know who you are. Hope that we will reach the one destination where we want to be. Keeping the faith...

Archived