Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

​Oh God, pls, bed scene is illegal to my poor heart, i'm not ready to see it, pls don't, it's too soon for him to have a bed scene now but kisses, yes, longer and more beautiful enough in order that my imagination flies lol...then i die =)

​oh, come on, you will die only after seeing one long kissing scene? no way=) we and Woob need you xD

Edited by windofwar

Guest KNWJBM

​oh, come on, you will die only after seeing one long kissing scene? no way=) we and Woob need you xD

​your words make me:

tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo.gif

don't mind, i die then wake up to see what Woobin'll do next and die again LOL 

​Oh God, pls, bed scene is illegal to my poor heart, i'm not ready to see it, pls don't, it's too soon for him to have a bed scene now but kisses, yes, longer and more beautiful enough in order that my imagination flies lol...then i die =)

​Too soon to have a bed scene, and I don't think that he is ready as well, both professionally and personally. Most of the Korean actors do this type of scenes when they are near their 30's...like age 28 and above.

Kissing scenes, oh please do....and just one request...make it "manly" in execution please. I am more inclined to see him do it in a romantic way....but passionate one is an icing on the cake.

Edited by Jalhanda
  • Like 1

​your words make me:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

don't mind, i die then wake up to see what Woobin'll do next and die again LOL 

​We all have that talent "to die and come back to life again" when it comes to Woob!

• Like 1

Guest KNWJBM

​We all have that talent "to die and come back to life again" when it comes to Woob!

​yes dear, we really do =))

​Too soon to have a bed scene, and I don't think that is is ready as well, both professionally and personally. Most of the Korean actors do this type of scenes when they are near their 30's...like age 28 and above.

Kissing scenes, oh please do....and just one request...make it "manly" in execution please. I am more inclined to see him do it in a romantic way....but passionate one is an icing on the cake.

​why does it become an icing, sweetie? it can't reach a romantic way if there is no passion =))

​why does it become an icing, sweetie? it can't reach a romantic way if there is no passion =))

​It's a bonus (icing) for me if he gets into passionate kissing, which for me is more of a near sensual type of kissing. But I agree with you, the right amount of passion is needed to be romantic =)

• Like 1

Guest LadyNess

Wow love all his new pictures...His so handsome... Thanks for uploading it... Not used to this new soompi...