Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

credit: 07160914

аноним спросил(а):

何东浩设计师:宇彬很谨慎稳重年龄比我小六岁但我跟他学到了很多。每天每天都很治愈得到能量。宇彬做的最好的就是懂得反省还有去计划准备以后的事情,这些都做的很踏实。几乎一两天就会联系也经常见面(Q:他也知道你做这个采访吗?)东浩:知道的,我说了。他说让我说的好一点儿(说点好话,何东浩设计师:宇彬就算是喝多了也不会表现出来醉了的类型。就算喝的再多他到最后也会努力保持清醒然后一到家就会吐,抓着马桶吐[doge]和想象中相比真的很能撒娇,搞笑的事情也经常做舞也经常跳的,但是怎么说也不会表现给外人看,这是和他关系好的朋友们的特权吧。[doge][doge][doge]每个料都是画面感 this is from J亲故乖巧又聪明o_O

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

Fashion Designer Ha Dong Ho said: Woobin is very prudent. He’s 6 years younger than me but I learnt a lot from him. Everyday is very healing and I get strength. The best thing about Woobin is that he knows how to reflect and prepare for future things, and he does them very practically. We contact each other every one to two days and we meet often. (

Q: Does he know you are doing this interview?)

Ha Dong Ho: Yes. I told him. He asked me to say good things.

Ha Dong Ho: Woobin is the type that even when he drinks too much, he wouldn’t show that he is drunk. Even if he drinks too much, he will try his best to remain sober, and when he gets home, he will hold on to the toilet bowl and puke. His aegyo is better than imagined, and he often does funny things and often dances, but he doesn’t really show this to other people. I guess this is a special privilege for his close friends.

​Lucky for those who has witnessed this side of him. 

Guest KNWJBM

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

​i love youuuuu...so cute

​i send you second message, did you see it?

​i receive it, sweetie...kiss you

Edited by KNWJBM

Guest KNWJBM

@KNWTBQ did you visit here will we were on the temporary forum? just asking cause there were a lot of updates, but no worries cause soompi will marge those pages later ^^

Sweetie, I didn't, my last visit was long ago and i remember one time i accessed by my phone but i couldn't open this page so i'm just back today...so i've missed a lot of updates, right? hope they can make a merger soon :)

haven't had the chance to comment on his SIEG anniversary look and here it is:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HE LOOKS SO GOODDDDDDDDD!!! HE'S LIKE PERFECTION IN MY EYES!!! *_____________________*

wow, just wow...every time i see new pics of him i just fall in love all over again... :wub:

• Like 1