Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

On 12/27/2017 at 10:42 PM, aureolina said:

Hi aureolina,  awww.........thanks for sharing this update about KBW. So NICE to read something about him.  I heard that Shin Min Ah follows him to the hospital whenever she doesn't have a schedule. I'm happy that she's still taking good care of him.  I'm happy that she's there for him through the hard times. I admire people who stay with their partners through hardship. I guess his illness is one how they're able to deepen their love more sincerely. I will always support him.  I wish them happiness. I admire Shin Min Ah for standing by her man. Stay strong, I pray that he'll be fully-healed. :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi aureolina,  awww.........thanks for sharing this update about KBW. So NICE to read something about him.  I heard that Shin Min Ah follows him to the hospital whenever she doesn't have a schedule. I'm happy that she's still taking good care of him.  I'm happy that she's there for him through the hard times. I admire people who stay with their partners through hardship. I guess his illness is one how they're able to deepen their love more sincerely. I will always support him.  I wish them happiness. I admire Shin Min Ah for standing by her man. Stay strong, I pray that he'll be fully-healed. :lol:

I knew from the start that Woob and MinAh's relationship is real, no matter how much people created rumors around them, so it's nice to see them supporting each other and staying strong despite anything. They're my personal heroes. Both had a very hard time, so I hope God will reward them for their positive attitude in the future. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

***I really hope for your speedy recovery, KWB! :(

Kim Woo Bin’s Agency Addresses Reports Of His Exemption From Military Service Due To His Health

Kim-Woo-Bin.jpg

Kim Woo Bin has been deemed unable to carry out military service due to his health.

On January 26, his agency sidusHQ released a statement regarding the actor after earlier reports had said he is to be exempted from his mandatory military service.

They explained, “After Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer last May, he received his military enlistment draft notice from the Military Manpower Administration not long after he finished his chemotherapy treatments. He went in for another physical examination, and was judged as Grade 6, unable to enlist.” There are seven grades in total, and a Grade 6 indicates that the examinee is to be exempted from military service because of a disease, or mental and/or physical incompetence.

His agency added, “Kim Woo Bin has currently completed treatments and is working hard towards his recovery while going in for regular follow-up examinations. We ask for lots of encouragement and support so that he may able to return in good health.”

The actor personally gave an update on his health a few weeks ago as well, thanking fans for their support.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 3

*** I wish him the best! I pray for his health & fast recovery. I hope he comes back to us healthy - That's all that matters. Fighting & stay strong, Kim Woo Bin! :lol:

Kim Woo Bin's label announces the actor's official exemption from military service

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin's label SidusHQ told news outlets through an official statement on January 26 KST, that the actor has received an exemption from South Korea's mandatory military service. 

SEE ALSO: Kim Woo Bin posts a sincere handwritten letter to update fans on his fight against cancer

The label said, 

"Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May of 2017, and then received a summons from the military manpower administration just shortly after wrapping up his radiation treatment. Afterward, he underwent a physical examination, and as a result was determined unfit to serve in the military, ranking in grade 6 in manual ability classifications. 
Currently, Kim Woo Bin has finished receiving his main treatments, and is reporting in for regular checkups, making efforts to recover fully. We ask for your abundant support and encouragements so that Kim Woo Bin can greet you healthily in the future." 

We hope to see Kim Woo Bin soon!

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Kim Woo Bin Exempt From Military Service Because Of His Cancer Treatments

The government decided to exempt him from the mandatory 2 year military service.

Cb7ZFG-HM9_WjftuOXeHOnBCY8CT5ztDSV7EwdKK

A

ctor Kim Woo Bin was deemed unfit to serve his mandatory military service because of the treatments he received for his nasopharyngeal cancer.

He had halted all of his activities since being diagnosed back in May of 2017.

According to an insider, Kim Woo Bin’s enlistment warrant was announced in midst of his treatments, but the government exempted him from the service after reevaluating his health conditions.

“While Kim Woo Bin was getting treated for his nasopharyngeal cancer, he received a letter for enlistment.

After being reexamined, he was ultimately judged unfit to serve back in November.”

— Close Acquaintance

Kim Woo Bin kept the news under wraps as it is a sensitive topic in Korea and he didn’t wish to cause more controversies. It was also hard for him to concentrate on anything else besides regaining his health.

“The most important thing for Kim Woo Bin right now is recovering as soon as he can.

That’s why he canceled all of his activities since May and focused completely on his treatments.

He’s currently working hard to regain his health.”

— Sidus HQ, Kim Woo Bin’s Label

The last time he’s spoken out in public was when he hand wrote a new year greeting for his fans, reassuring them that he is getting better.

xzJM4wowsB_BkloGBg2xnGWheez2Sy4tK2oEB08a

source : Koreaboo
  • Like 2

On 1/26/2018 at 9:05 AM, willenette said:

***I really hope for your speedy recovery, KWB! :(

Kim Woo Bin’s Agency Addresses Reports Of His Exemption From Military Service Due To His Health

Kim-Woo-Bin.jpg

Kim Woo Bin has been deemed unable to carry out military service due to his health.

On January 26, his agency sidusHQ released a statement regarding the actor after earlier reports had said he is to be exempted from his mandatory military service.

They explained, “After Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer last May, he received his military enlistment draft notice from the Military Manpower Administration not long after he finished his chemotherapy treatments. He went in for another physical examination, and was judged as Grade 6, unable to enlist.” There are seven grades in total, and a Grade 6 indicates that the examinee is to be exempted from military service because of a disease, or mental and/or physical incompetence.

His agency added, “Kim Woo Bin has currently completed treatments and is working hard towards his recovery while going in for regular follow-up examinations. We ask for lots of encouragement and support so that he may able to return in good health.”

The actor personally gave an update on his health a few weeks ago as well, thanking fans for their support.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

As expected, considering that it’s hard to recover after chemotherapy and next 5-6 years he needs to be very cautious about his own health due to possible relapse. 

Also it’s nice to see people understanding and supporting him. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/01/kim-woo-bin-deemed-ineligible-to-serve.html?m=1

Get well soon, Woobinnie. We miss you. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 6:12 AM, aureolina said:

As expected, considering that it’s hard to recover after chemotherapy and next 5-6 years he needs to be very cautious about his own health due to possible relapse. 

Also it’s nice to see people understanding and supporting him. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/01/kim-woo-bin-deemed-ineligible-to-serve.html?m=1

Get well soon, Woobinnie. We miss you. 

Hi aureolina really true - it seems after one gets worked on, the next one goes. I remember my Mom before that although she was several months out from treatments, still work through several side effects.  Recovery is not really the word I would use, learning your new normal is more like it. It's life changing, but KWB is recovering and if this is what he has to deal with to see the sun rise another day, so be it.  Thanks for sharing the link above. :)

• Like 2

Kim Woo-bin relieved from service

26220920.jpg

Actor Kim Woo-bin, who is currently receiving medical treatment for nasopharyngeal cancer, has been exempted from his mandatory military service.

The actor’s agency Sidus HQ said in a statement on Friday that, “After completing his treatment for cancer, he received a letter calling him to enlist in the military. He then received his physical examination and was judged as Grade 6 (the second-lowest grade for the examination).”

The actor was diagnosed with the rare form of cancer in May. Nasopharyngeal cancer occurs in the upper part of the pharynx, located behind the nose and above the throat. His most recent work was in the 2016 movie “Master” starring veteran actors Lee Byung-hun and Gang Dong-won.

By Hong You-kyoung

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 2

10 Heartbreaking Korean Melodramas That Are Worth The Tears

Stock up tissue boxes as these weep-fest Korean melodramas will surely numb your heart for a while.

In early 2000, Korean melodramas pushed the emergence of Hallyu to a more dominant position and recognition. “Season dramas” such as Autumn Tale and Winter Sonata became household dramas for families, who were able to relate on the unfortunate fate and satisfying triumphs of the lead characters.

Although these days melodramas are not as agonizingly conceived in a series-of-unfortunate-event setup, it keeps the staple ingredient of the painstaking narrative for the main leads before hitting happy endings. Improvement on tugging the viewers’ hearts with less tears is also a significant change compared to how we remember Choi Ji Woo or Song Hye Gyo crying almost every episode in their earlier projects.

Sometimes the amount of tears you shed for Korean melodrama does not make it unforgettable. You cry at the actual moment while watching it, but it does not leave a lingering effect. But there are stunningly captured Korean melodramas that remain carved in the viewers’ hearts, because of how beautifully and emotionally it was imagined. Each frame lets you feel the rush of the tears, and the nuance of hope for the character to be emancipated from his agonizing situation. Such power and dedication are needed to perfectly picture melodramas.

Let’s look back on some of the most recent Korean melodramas, which left us feeling sweetly depressed due to the amount of emotions we invested. Stories which gave us a prolonged inability to move on past the aftermath. Characters who provided us harrowing answers to life questions that we are too proud to ask.

3. Uncontrollably Fond

Uncontrollably-Fond.png?w=591

Uncontrollably Fond taps into those memories of lost and depressing love that people don’t want to look back anymore in their lives. It is not a happy-ever-after kind of romance that appeals typically to almost anyone. Instead, it delves on the most shameful, most regretful, and most painful things that anyone can do because of love.

Limited by its realistic approach, the writing flows to the agonizing dying-man-all-willing-to-protect-his-woman premise. It leaves a love lesson on how the pain we feel to fight for our love does not mean less to the love we gave to stay in a relationship.

source : HelloKPop

• Like 2

Kim Woo Bin Exempted From Mandatory Military Service

Kim-Woo-Bin-e1491422717534.jpg?resize=66

Kim Woo Bin gets obligatory army duty immunity as a result of his current recuperating cancer situation.

Sidus HQ disclosed through an official press release that actor Kim Woo Bin is deemed unfit to perform the mandatory military conscription due to receiving Grade 6 level disqualification. All able-bodied South Korean male citizens are required to complete the call of national duty. In Kim Woo Bin‘s case, the physical examination he underwent revealed should he be enlisted, it may compromise his recovering health condition.

20140102_kim_woo_bin_2.jpg?w=700

The actor was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal carcinoma in May 2017.  It is a rare type of head and neck cancer. He has since regularly receiving rounds of chemotherapy treatments with the help and support of his family.

In a handwritten letter update by Kim Woo Bin last month, he said, “We have successfully completed three chemotherapy and thirty-five radiotherapy treatments. I am currently recovering from the treatment and doing periodic follow-up examinations. I think it will take a little more time until I say hello again.”

Kim Woo Bin rose to prominence from his notable supporting TV drama roles, which include The Heirs and School 2013. His rising popularity helped him secured successful film projects, Friend: The Great Legacy, The Con Artist and Master. His first lead man role was for SBS melodrama Uncontrollably Fond with Bae Suzy.

Let’s wish for Kim Woo Bin’s speedy health recovery!

source : HelloKPop

• Like 5