Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Guest KNWJBM

ajdlfgjfgjskfgksdgjjj kyahhhhhh it drives me crazy when he does this...i can't explain it! >.< cr: logo

​i just want to jump into the screen and kiss him :((((((((

Kim Woo-bin's high school photo

Actor Kim Woo-bin appeared on the Cult Two Show and talked about his twenties.

A picture of the actor in his high school days wore glasses and had thinner eyebrows than now. His cheeks are much chubbier.

Netizens say, "He was different when he was twenty", "Kim Woo-bin, Kang Ha-neul and Junho lost a lot of weight", "Eyebrows are important" and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Woo-bin and Junho from the movie "Twenty" appeared on the SBS Power FM Cult Two Show with their trainer. Kim Woo-bin was asked if he would introduce his sister to Junho he said, "No. I know too much about him and I don't want to problems because of him".

cr: http://www.hancinema.net

​my eyes see no chubby cheeks. only that dental braces a bit deformed his lips. and i'm totally okay with his old photos. expect outdated glasses and hairstyle, he looks the same to me.

he didn't worded it like this... <_<

• Like 2

Guest KNWJBM

Kim Woo-bin's high school photo

Actor Kim Woo-bin appeared on the Cult Two Show and talked about his twenties.

A picture of the actor in his high school days wore glasses and had thinner eyebrows than now. His cheeks are much chubbier.

Netizens say, "He was different when he was twenty", "Kim Woo-bin, Kang Ha-neul and Junho lost a lot of weight", "Eyebrows are important" and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Woo-bin and Junho from the movie "Twenty" appeared on the SBS Power FM Cult Two Show with their trainer. Kim Woo-bin was asked if he would introduce his sister to Junho he said, "No. I know too much about him and I don't want to problems because of him".

cr: http://www.hancinema.net

​That pic is not his twenties one...it's from his high school i guess. I don't see much difference...how many people who look the same as their teenage look??? He's naturally handsome and i adore his look. 

I get annoyed by netizens' some stupid comments that he got plastic surgery:angry: 

Edited by KNWJBM

​That pic is not his twenties one...it's from his high school i guess. I don't see much difference...how many people who look the same as their teenage look??? He's naturally handsome and i adore his look. 

I get annoyed by netizens' some stupid comments that he got plastic surgery:angry: 

​his face too unique to be something that fixed by surgery. his eyes, nose, jawline and check bones all the same. i don't know what there else to fix with surgery. dental braces or glasses not something you should be ashamed of. it's a health problems and it's a good thing to take care of them while you're young.  

(my teenage photos terrible lmfao i look like before and after surgery xD when i did absolutely nothing to my face. you're just lucky if in your teenage years you were a decent looking lol but that's not a crime to be not so lucky too. someone just blooms late).

• Like 1

Guest KNWJBM

​his face too unique to be something that fixed by surgery. his eyes, nose, jawline and check bones all the same. i don't know what there else to fix with surgery. dental braces or glasses not something you should be ashamed of. it's a health problems and it's a good thing to take care of them while you're young.  

(my teenage photos terrible lmfao i look like before and after surgery xD when i did absolutely nothing to my face. you're just lucky if in your teenage years you were a decent looking lol but that's not a crime to be not so lucky too. someone just blooms late).

​He did and he had right to do...tons of people out there have this treatment, no one can judge him about that. I found it cute lol

Charlie_Chaplin_woobin.jpg

p/s love what you said <3

Kim Woo Bin and 2PM's Junho both say they would not let each other date their sister

Would you be okay if one of your closest friends dated your sibling? If you think that's a no-no, you're just like Kim Woo Bin and 2PM's Junho, the stars of the new film 'Twenty'.

The two guested on the May 18 broadcast of SBS Power FM 'Cultwo Show'.

Kim Woo Bin was asked, "Would you be able to introduce your younger sister to Junho?"

He thought for a moment before he replied, "No, I can't. We know each other too well, and I don't want to fight with him because of my sister."

Then he was asked, "Are you saying that Junho has some flaws?"

Kim Woo Bin said, "More so than flaws, I think he would imagine naughty things," bringing laughs.

Junho said, "I have an older sister, and I think the same way as Kim Woo Bin. If they fight, I feel like I would get involved."

credit: allkpop

• Like 2

Guest KNWJBM

Ladies, I think the posts from the termporary forum is already merged in this new thread =)  fyi

​it's good i gonna check what i missed :)