Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Kim Woo Bin Can Be Friends Forever with Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho as Long as They Don′t Date His Younger Sister

Forever the overprotective brother, Kim Woo Bin stated once again that he′ll never let 2PM′s Junho to date his younger sister.

On May 18, Kim Woo Bin and 2PM′s Junho appeared as guests on SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show again, keeping their promise to return to the radio program is their movie hit over 3 million views.

Kim Woo Bin Can Be Friends Forever with Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho as Long as They Don′t Date His Younger Sister

When the DJs asked if Kim Woo Bin would ever introduce his younger sister to Junho, he answered, "A definite no."

"We know each other too well, and I don′t want to fight with him over my sister."

The DJs then teased Kim Woo Bin, saying that means he believes Junho has flaws. Kim Woo Bin replied, "More than flaws, I think he′ll just start imaginining not so good thoughts."

Junho also added, "I have an older sister, and my thoughts are the same as Kim Woo Bin′s. I think it′ll be weird if we ever become family. If they ever have a fight, I think I′ll get in the middle of it."

Creating laughter, Kim Woo Bin stated, "As long as they don′t date my sister and there aren′t other special circumstances, I think my friendship with Junho and Kang Ha Neul will last forever."

cr: http://mwave.interest.me

• Like 2

​poor me, I can only view it without the sound because im in the workplace...but I trust you ladies....I will melt along with you...the more, the merrier!!!! He spoke in English....good lord, this I have to hear!!!!!

​spoiler keke

he said in english:

"hello baby face"..."whats your secret" omgggggggggggggg soooooooo sfdsfjudsbfjsdhbjfdsj ahahahhhhhh

• Like 1

​spoiler keke

he said in english:

"hello baby face"..."whats your secret" omgggggggggggggg soooooooo sfdsfjudsbfjsdhbjfdsj ahahahhhhhh

​Hahahaha! That's the longest line in English that he ever spoken...hoooray Woob!!!!

• Like 1

Kim Woo Bin Shares that Cast of ′Twenty′ is Planning a Trip Together

After ending the movie with a road trip, the cast of Twenty revealed that they′re planning an actual road trip.

Kim Woo Bin Shares that Cast of ′Twenty′ is Planning a Trip Together

During the show, the DJs asked what Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul usually talk about in their chat rooms.

"We talk about planning for our trip," explained Kim Woo Bin. "We′ve been discussing since we were filming the movie, but it′s hard to find a time that works. It′s nice to just talk about it though."

"We plan on going somehwere close in Korea. Kang Ha Neul knows someone who owns a pension, so we′re looking into that."

cr: http://mwave.interest.me

• Like 2

Guest KNWJBM

@Jalhanda they block the video on yt so i'll post this here in case you want to watch it ^^

Haiz,...why they have to do that??? that's not something illegal...so funny LOL

Oh yesss, it's illegal to my heart =))