Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

​So here's the rest of the cast of Twenty...as usual, he is the only male lead present (except for the director)....no wonder they call it his movie.

​Ooopsies...I think I got the wrong set of pics quoted....I'm sure you know what I was referring to.

​So here's the rest of the cast of Twenty...as usual, he is the only male lead present (except for the director)....no wonder they call it his movie.

​i think someone discussed this in koala's playground, that despite the fact, that Junho and KHN also very popular with a lot of the fans, but if movie flops, it's would be on Woo Bin's shoulders (as he is a top billed among them) and hurt his carrier the most. thanks god, Twenty did good in box-office=)

Edited by windofwar

​Jung Joo Yeon looks like a combination of Yoona and Krystal.

​yup, i was about to mention that but i forgot their names lol

​Only @heartkwbheart can answer that since she saw the movie already....but then the main focus of the story is with the three men...the girls were just support. But this girl is I think the one Woob's character fell for in the end...the one he had a kissing scene.

She did not come as striking to me too when they did the cinema visit...she is tall, that's one thing...that's a good match for Woob.

​yes the main focus of the story is w/ the other two guys, regarding their chemistry...i feel that it was too fast pace to tell but they were adorable together tho.

@windofwar i'm glad you got it fix!

Am I seeing it right??? Are they sitting on monoblock plastic charis????? What duh???? They came in formal attires and this is where they are seated.....organizers, please explain?

​also, it's a stadium. 

but, i don't think they could do something better than that. it's probably was a bit expensive to their budget to bring normal chairs. Jeonju Woob's hometown, I bet he is happy just to be here (i hope he also visited his family while he is here ^____^).