Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

​Hi and welcome=) Stay with us (we have cookies... no, not really, sorry 9_9). And thank you for sharing with us picture of him in HD =) 

​How come you never told me about cookies the first time I joined you girls??? Hahahaha! I'm in good company....missing the others though...hope they will be back soon.

6922846.png

i'm interested, which one do you girls prefer?=)

credit: allkpop

​Preferablyno bangs for me...but is also depends, I want a smooth fringe touch not the messy or curly one. This pic on the left side, not really for me.

​How come you never told me about cookies the first time I joined you girls??? Hahahaha! I'm in good company....missing the others though...hope they will be back soon.

​wait a minute, i didn't offer you a cookies? O.o that's awful, i'm sorry hahaha

oh yeah, can't wait to see Woob on the red carpet. I hope he not planing to wear one of his old-man suits, that his stylists chose for him :D

​Oh yes, no prints and textured suits please....black or white...play safe, you can carry it well Woob.

credit: tumblr, the-inheritors 

stop making this sweet guy play jerks, give him a nice guy role that he is in real life

​OMG! My giddy feels again.....look at frame #4...I like how he bows his head in disappointment of the pain he caused...gosh he is really Mr. Nice Guy!

In the original BTS there was a similar scene but this was not shown, same scene in the canteen where Youngdo tripped Eun Sang, after the take Shin Hye went inside but Woob tried to check on him by approaching the place where Shin Hye stayed....I will try to look for that clip.

Edited by Jalhanda