Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

He clearly don't like what he is eating=)

edit: omg, she(he?) deleted it before i was able to post it T_T

+

http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/117648578219/woobin-felt-extremely-bad-about

he keeps saying he is sorry=)

​Was this the scene from the canteen? I kinda felt that he was sorry, with his body language and facial expression, he even bowed his head like he regret doing that tripping part. 

​Was this the scene from the canteen? I kinda felt that he was sorry, with his body language and facial expression, he even bowed his head like he regret doing that tripping part. 

​she delated it again, right? :(

he did the same with Ji Won after he hold her hand too tight, he stared to massage it=)

​she delated it again, right? :(

he did the same with Ji Won after he hold her hand too tight, he stared to massage it=)

​Yeah, that one with Ji Won in the camping grounds I have seen from the original Director's Cut DVD released last year....He is a really sweet guy

@windofwar about saving pics, vids and gifs on Twitter... I only know how to save pics. You just right click save image. 

Girls, I'm having such a hard time gravitating around here...This sucks! 

​I can only access this in the office or through a laptop and desktop...which is why later when I arrive home I might not be able to interact since my Itouch keeps shutting off while opening this site...not just Woob's thread but all the rest...I hope we can go back to its original format soon. hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

@windofwar about saving pics, vids and gifs on Twitter... I only know how to save pics. You just right click save image. 

Girls, I'm having such a hard time gravitating around here...This sucks! 

So whatever we post here will be transfer over to the new place as well? 

oh, i need to save gifs=(

​yeah, at least that's what i read. everything actually not bad if you get use to it. 

Edited by windofwar