Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, and Junho of 2PM to star in movie 'Twenty'

20141229_1419832598_53109900_1_99_201412

Requested

[Naver: TV Report] Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, and Juno in 'Twenty', smiles that come out naturally..'Chemistry'

The movie 'Twenty' is directed by Lee Byunghyun and stars Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul, Lee Junho, Jung Somin, Lee Yoobi, Min Hyorin, Jung Juhyun, etc.

The movie portrays the lives of  20 year old Jiho (Kim Woobin), Dongwoo (Lee Junho), and Kyungjae (Kang Haneul), who are friends, in a realistic and funny way.

It will release in March of 2015.

1. [+1546, -21] The director's name....cringe

2. [+1262, -79] Kang Haneul, Lee Junho, Kim Woobin...they're all people that I likeㅎ So they're coming out in a drama~ I fully support it!~
-It's a movie

3. [+1013, -38] I'm anticipating it! Kang Haneul! Kim Woobin! Junho!

4. [+947, -30] Handsome.....my eyes are happy

5. [+794, -32] Cool little rascals

6. [+120, -17] Ah, look at Kim Woobinㅋㅋ His aura is crazyㅋㅋI thought he was taking a pictorial on his ownㅋ

7. [+116, -13] All three look so cute when they smile

8. [+114, -14] Just reading their names makes me anticipate itㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+97, -9] Lee Junho and Kim Woobinㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ No matter what happens, I have to!!!!!!!! go watch this movie!!!!!

10. [+100, -19] Totally excited for itㅋㅋ I like all three. Junho acted well as a squirrel in that other movie as well.

p.s. old one, still posting it, 'cause i didn't last time. 

Sidus Stars Kim Woo Bin and Jang Hyuk Hold Same Week Events in Taiwan

Taiwan got a Hallyu two-fer last week courtesy of Sidus HQ. Whether by intentional scheduling or by coincidence, Jang Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin were both in Taiwan for various entertainment related events. Kim Woo Bin held his second fan meeting there while Jang Hyuk was there to film for a new movie and also held his first fan meeting with his Taiwan fans. Both were staying at the Taipei Westin as well so part of me wonders why they didn’t just combine their fan meetings and double the ticket price LOL. Jang Hyuk will be doing a one month long stay in Taiwan for his movie filming while Woo Bin flew in and out just for the fan meeting. Both are currently very popular with Taiwan fans, with Kim Woo Bin still riding the post-Heirs appeal while Jang Hyuk was the male lead in the K-drama remake of hit TW-drama Fated to Love You.

credit: koalasplayground

waiting a time when i could see all 5 again together=)

​Same here....wow..this temporary home of ours is not working in my ITouch...I can only access and see you girls when I am using my desktop or laptop...geeezzzz!

girls, i'm so confuse with this temporary layout TT_TT

so we post here until the new forum reopens right?

@windofwar wow girl, thanks for all the updates...!

​I hate this....I cannot freely interact with you...this site is delimiting!

girls, i'm so confuse with this temporary layout TT_TT

so we post here until the new forum reopens right?

@windofwar wow girl, thanks for all the updates...!

​yes=) them they will just merge this thread with old one =)

i'm happy to still have you girls here with me=)

oh, at least they used Growing Pains lol

​Oh now I see it clearly, she did not grab his collar, Woo Bin did something with his Adams apple I guess, so Shin Hye touched his chin section...ayiiiiieeeee, that's more like it =)

Edited by Jalhanda