SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

Guest paulinee

I love HyeSung. remember back along time ago during a concert he did this kick/flip and then sprained his ankle or leg? Anyone have that link?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDE!!! this thread grew big! already 17 pgs.. seriously.. ji won-ah you did a great job ^.~ (<-- that's supposed to be a wink.. --____--;;)

haha.. did anyone see sungie in elementary??? he was so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!~ my gosh.. he had this little baby face and a small mouth.. so cute..

--edit--

wait.. so sungie broke up with shoo? i can't picture him breaking up with someone.. he seems like the type to like totally crumble at the sight of tears..

--edit--

i own the 18th page!! ji won-ah it's getting bigger!~

hehe yeahh i know unnie.. 18 pages~~~ WHOO HOO thanks ^^

lol haha

i know i know i know!! SO CUTEE<3 you should see the one wher hes like 1 year old? i dont know exactly how old he was but.. it was pretty cute

same here i cant imagine him .. breaking up with someone either....

i agree with you unnie!

Guest MySungie89

did you see the one where shinhwa's performing a concert and during it the members started bashing sungie with these long, orange balloons..? sungie started running away and like he tripped over the stairs and tumbled down.. (T^T) and then the members jumped down and helped him up and stuff.. poor sungie.. (TT.TT)

Guest F2TS_fan

s --> event auction.co.kr

sung_img06.jpg

sung_img05.jpg

the last one ^^

sung_img02.jpg

>__< he barely smiles...I <3 his smile... :(

GAWD, I'm still obsessed over his album...^_^

Guest MySungie89

erm.. i'm not sure if he blamed it on eric but i know he fell.. >.< i didn't have sound on the comp.. i don't think there was sound for the clip.. eh.. i'm not sure.. --____--

Guest sungiebaby637

erm.. i'm not sure if he blamed it on eric but i know he fell.. >.< i didn't have sound on the comp.. i don't think there was sound for the clip.. eh.. i'm not sure.. --____--

there was sound but i only heard all their fanz screammin but i saw eric helpin him up that wut i watched lol....

Guest melonbar92

hi im new to this thread (:

i just kinda recently got into shinhwa

and hyesung isnt my favourite (dongwan is) but hes in the top 3 at the moment

he has a good singing voice

and i saw him on x man

hehehehehe his crab dance is so funny (:<3

hi im new to this thread (:

i just kinda recently got into shinhwa

and hyesung isnt my favourite (dongwan is) but hes in the top 3 at the moment

he has a good singing voice

and i saw him on x man

hehehehehe his crab dance is so funny (:<3

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the shin hyesung thread :D hehe u got into shinhwa jus recently?? hehe it's okay u will catch up soon ^_^ my favorite guy of course is hyesung!! he has an awesome unique voice ever and his crab dance... is my favorite dance hehe :P he look so adorable when he does it!! ^_^

so if u need any help or have any question feel free to ask! ^_^ we will try out best to help :D

Guest MySungie89

chh.. juss see him on x-man and stuff.. he smiles A LOT there.. ^^ i can also send you a few pics of him smiling.. i don't have the links for them so the only way is through email.. --_____--

Guest MySungie89

i can send them but i need your email address.. if you PM it to me i can send them to you^^

--edit--

i can also show you sungie in elementary.. so ADORABLE!!!~

Guest sungiebaby637

i can send them but i need your email address.. if you PM it to me i can send them to you^^

--edit--

i can also show you sungie in elementary.. so ADORABLE!!!~

ok i'll PM u and send it 2 my e-mail hehe ^^ when sungie young he is so adorable hehe havin a baby face is such a cutie!!

Guest melonbar92

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the shin hyesung thread :D hehe u got into shinhwa jus recently?? hehe it's okay u will catch up soon ^_^ my favorite guy of course is hyesung!! he has an awesome unique voice ever and his crab dance... is my favorite dance hehe :P he look so adorable when he does it!! ^_^

so if u need any help or have any question feel free to ask! ^_^ we will try out best to help :D

thanks!!

is he the tallest member in shinhwa?

lol weird question but just wondering

-edit-

hehe own this page (:

Archived