SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

Guest tea tea

yeah i shoo probably said lets break up

cause hyesung oppa is very serious about relationships...

so he was veryy heart broken... i dont know where i read it but i read it somewhere... that he couldnt appear on same shows with ses cause... he was... SAD....and you know...

that stupid shoo..... chhh...

btw, jenny unnie... i like your sig a lot!! i like i like i like~~

no, it's Hyesung the one who decide to broke up...

years ago when group S came out, there was this interview with Shoo and she said she used to dated one of the member for about 2 years, but then he wanted to end it, she said he didn't tell her why, just said that he want her to be happy or something like that... So everybody thought it was Kangta, but then Hyesung admited its was him... they said Shoo cried a lot during the interview... i thought everybody know about this already :huh:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sungiebaby637

years ago when group S came out, there was this interview with Shoo and she said she used to dated one of the member for about 2 years, but then he wanted to end it, she said he didn't tell her why, just said that he want her to be happy or something like that... So everybody thought it was Kangta, but then Hyesung admited its was him... they said Shoo cried a lot during the interview... i thought everybody know about this already :huh:

really when was that thou but kangta did even go out with her y he blamin on kangta 4?

really when was that thou but kangta did even go out with her y he blamin on kangta 4?

well it was 2 years ago so everything jus dissolve away. beside those reporters are always nosey bringin up subjects jus to richard simmons off the stars. and kangta never went out with shoo. people jus assume it's kangta cuz hyesung is really quiet and personal when it comes to his personal life. he's really protective about it. and hyesung didn't blame it on kangta. it's the reporter who jus "thought" it was kangta

Guest bee.elle

thanks for the info tea tea! i didn't know about this- i'm a relatively new hyesung fan lol considering he's been famous for so long! i'm sure hyesung had his reasons for breaking up with her- it would have been nice for shoo if he had told her why he wanted to end the relationship >___< hope shoo's ok now though!

Guest sungiebaby637

well it was 2 years ago so everything jus dissolve away. beside those reporters are always nosey bringin up subjects jus to richard simmons off the stars. and kangta never went out with shoo. people jus assume it's kangta cuz hyesung is really quiet and personal when it comes to his personal life. he's really protective about it. and hyesung didn't blame it on kangta. it's the reporter who jus "thought" it was kangta

thanx by the way hehe!!! *sigh* darn reporterz....

Guest Bo Ryeong

Hey... I love Hye Sung very much.... currently I'm writing a drama bout him, and I decided to put that drama writing to a competition... let me know if you are interested with the drama.... juz ignore me if you are not interested... anyway everything still in the progress... still searching a suitable female lead next to Hye Sung.... lol ... wish me luck

Guest X__YeaH

Hyesung is so namjadawuh!

him and hyori are close friends and they look so cute when theyre like being friends. lol XD they had some weird scandal a long long time ago and thats how i got to know who he was. and i heard she liked him..dont know about him tho.

anyway i love the way he sings and he LOOKS feminine but hes not. i think his personality is so charasmatic and i would love to have a date with him!!!!

and i heard shoo cheated on him. but...who knows. all i know is he ended it. they would make a realy cute couple tho

^^

haha well I guess his really pale skin sorta show him off a bit on the feminie side but who cares he's still hot :lol:

and shoo did not cheat on hyesung at all. both agree to break up due to sum personal problems. mayb about their schedules, fans, popularity, fame etc. at that time shinhwa and ses are still rising as the star of SM town so I guess the reporters got the news of them dating started to snoop around and stuff... :unsure:

hm.... I kno that Hyesung admire the woman that sang with him in his solo cd... Buen Camino...sumthing like that :P

hehe yes i did join your forum :D

oh it's more than great. it's the best thing i've ever spent my money on. i'm so in love with his voice and the vcd!!

specialhyesung.jpg

it's so beautifully made lol

woaaaa....that's so great!! ^^

bdc5c8adbdc5c7fdbcbakichul0009.gif

yeaahh...he'd become a great singer today!!...yay^^yay^^

who doesnt LOVE him anyway????????? ^^ we LOVE him !!

from hyesung4u.com

shin_hs9_02.jpg

shin_hs9_01.jpg

Guest Bo Ryeong

yea post it u mean fanfic?

I thought of putting in fanfic .... but its toooooooooo long.... more like adrama script.... hehehehe... any idea how to post it up in the forum?? :D

Archived