Have you ever won a contest?

Guest Kemmie

I was just wondering if I was the only unlucky one who's never won a contest? How bout you guys? Any stories?

Also, this topic popped up in my mind because my friend is entered in a school contest. If you'd like to support him, its quite easy. All you need is a facebook account and just like the picture. Anybody can like the picture. Thanks alot!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=547039265325031&set=a.544166012279023.134043.499098550119103&type=1&theater

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SoulAce2

In 5th grade, I won a contest and was given an award for a children's book that I had written and illustrated.  I don't remember much.  I just remember attending an event with my school teacher and my parents, seeing other kids I've never met, and receiving some sort of certificate and a handshake from some lady. At the time, I don't think I really knew or cared for what was going on.  I was 10 and just wanted to be home sleeping...

Guest eunchanny

Never ㅠ.ㅠWell I didn't win a contest, but I got a high position on a ulzzang site! ^.^If that counts as a contest? ha ha ^.^;;Other than that. . .  Nothing~ ㅠ.ㅠ

Guest _JunHon_

I was in a band which came first in my school's band competition like 5 years ago...but then we were knocked out of the interschool rounds...
...I came 4th in SUC 2011...lol

Guest lovebite

In middle school I won two tix from the local radio station to see Usher in concert but I gave them to my friend who was a big fan of him. In my senior year of HS I also won this local essay writing contest and got $100.

Archived