MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snapple!

I heard someone saying that if you have the hacking device on when you log on, it'll auto ban you ... dunno if it's true or not . ><

anyways .. THERES MORE SPACE! :D so it won't be so laggy anymore . anyone going into the new world ? :blink:

Guest joonleex

I heard someone saying that if you have the hacking device on when you log on, it'll auto ban you ... dunno if it's true or not . ><

anyways .. THERES MORE SPACE! :D so it won't be so laggy anymore . anyone going into the new world ? :blink:

lols i dont think thats true.. all my friends are hackers o.o.. they didnt get banned lols.. who told you that anyways

btw guys... it seems like hackers never go away.... They are like always there.... T____T. I know my friends will never stop cause they made their own hacks @_____@

Guest intoxicate.

holyy i haven't played in MONTHS haha

i have a lot of characters

i play in scania, bera, bora, and windia

and oh god windia is nuts

i heard bellocan was worse

but omg one day i was in windia

and EVERY SINGLE MAP HAD A HACKER

freakkinnn nutss

Guest chocolateturtle

I'm going to make a new character in Mardia soon, going to delete my lvl 70 ranger xD for the ign.

Guest tsujt

I stopped playing now...

I got really ticked off by the fact I had to get my friend (who is now lvl40 or something or rather) to do my quests for me...:x

That and it got extremely boring...without neone to talk to when doing the quests where you have to leave the main island.

I think I left with a lvl 27 thief..XD

Guest chocolateturtle

ahh, its just so heartbreaking to see a 3rd job char get deleted :tears:

although I was thinking of deleting my DK too :ph34r:

Come to mardia xD

Guest joonleex

Guys one of my good friends on maple got pin cracked =.=. Some1 basically stole his account.... idk what to do... i want him to get his account back... it seems like when we email the Gms they dont do crap...... =.= he just got to 3rd job lvl.... and now hes hacked... i mean wtf is going on here.... -.- btw hes a mage

gimme some ideas =[ to help save his character

So what's up with the Blue Wooden Chairs?

I couldn't buy one in the Lith Store so i asked everyone inside the store how to buy one.

Then one dude told me to meet him in Channel 12.

So i did.

And lord behold, i was able to buy the blue wooden chair from the Lith Store in Channel 12.

Did he hack that store or something?

If so, I hope i don't get banned for buying the blue chair from that store he hacked... :unsure:

(Btw, i bought over 25 chairs for 1,000meso each because i saw those chairs for sale at FM for 100k-200k each...)

Archived