Xperimental Productions (US AUDITION)

Guest xperimentalproductions

Guest xperimentalproductions
xp7rc.th.jpg For everyone in this soompi forum, I would like everyone to take part in a national search to become the first successful asian musician in the United States. First and foremost, I would like to mention that Xperimental Productions is a legit company with a good track record. Xperimental Productions are well known in the states, working on production for such artists as Tupac, Boyz II Men, Jordan Knight, Anastacia, Jennifer Lopez, Monica, Destinys Child, and asian superstars such as BoA, Shinhwa, Fly to the sky, Chemistry, TVXQ, and many more. All auditions are risk free, the only requirements are: The participants must have vocal ability Requirement Age : 13 to 25 **You can choose to sing any song you want.** There is also a grand prize! For more information, you can check out our website at Xperimental Productions This is our poster, that is circulating all over southern california! finalpostercopy9ue.th.jpg Contact information is on the poster, or you can email us by visiting our site. *edit* this audition is for all types of genres of music, and the audition is not only like an American Idol type scenario, but more of an 'open' audition for talented singers. *edit* once again, xperimental entertainment is a legit company, with a bunch of track records. For those that want proof, go to our website, or buy a BoA or any sm albums, and our credit should be on there as either 'xp' or xperimental production. There is no scam involved because we do not ask for any money at all...those that are interested are more than welcome to try out and audition, those that are skeptical can choose not to. Option 1 Open auditions are held at our dance studio in K-town LA 3130 Wilshire Blvd. #404 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Final open audition : Dec 16th Friday at 7pm Prepare 2 songs. Dance ability a plus. Option 2 Send us a video footage of audition along with your profile by Dec 15th 2005 to XPERIMENTAL ENTERTAINMENT 4282 Wilshire Blvd. #103 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Profile should include: Name, age, and contact info. Video should contain 1 or 2 songs singing with or without a mic. Again, dance is optional. Thanks, Xperimental Team :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

Hm..intriguing. I've never heard of Xperimental before.

I think many people in this forum would do quite well with this audition =) And it's an excellent opportunity, it seems...

I'd give it a shot, except that you stress "pop star" and "idol" stuff in there, and I don't think the type of music I make fits into that category XD It makes me envision the BoA-type singing/dancing pop idol =/ That's a dream for a lot of people, but it's a tad too stereotypical for me.

I hope lots of soompi singers go for it though!

*edit: It'd be nice if you just had an open audition, instead of an American Idol-like contest ^^;

Guest fantasiimaker

Erm..so just to clarify: Out of all the people who audition, only one person will possibly get a chance to become an artist, is that correct? So all the finalists and such ..don't get anything? XD

Guest babiixru

Hm..intriguing. I've never heard of Xperimental before.

I think many people in this forum would do quite well with this audition =) And it's an excellent opportunity, it seems...

I'd give it a shot, except that you stress "pop star" and "idol" stuff in there, and I don't think the type of music I make fits into that category XD It makes me envision the BoA-type singing/dancing pop idol =/ That's a dream for a lot of people, but it's a tad too stereotypical for me.

I hope lots of soompi singers go for it though!

*edit: It'd be nice if you just had an open audition, instead of an American Idol-like contest ^^;

yes love, but he (assuming it's a he) mentions Destiny's Child and Boys II Men, and they have souly songs that aren't really pop. Well for DC, they're slower songs that is :P

Guest lovablekrnstar63

keke

this is interesting

imagine someone from soompi comes really big thanks to this

..remember us soompiers when you're a star *connections* ;)

-EDIT-

so i suppose the auditions have to be an american song?

thats odd.. since it's a search for an asian star

Hmm, it sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind trying out for it at all. Too bad, I'm too far away. Also, I'd like to see a proof of validity of this record company before I make any decisions. There are too many scams out there now.

Hmm, it sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind trying out for it at all. Too bad, I'm too far away. Also, I'd like to see a proof of validity of this record company before I make any decisions. There are too many scams out there now.

YEAH, I KNOW. My friend was in an Asian-Idol contest kinda similar to this one. There were 10 finalist and they were all invited to perform at a show for free. Ended up the winner was related to the producer so the prize money wasn't really given out. And the performers were just USED to put on a show.

But, I know nothing about this Productions, so ..... yeah.

Guest appledapple

YEAH, I KNOW. My friend was in an Asian-Idol contest kinda similar to this one. There were 10 finalist and they were all invited to perform at a show for free. Ended up the winner was related to the producer so the prize money wasn't really given out. And the performers were just USED to put on a show.

But, I know nothing about this Productions, so ..... yeah.

You just take chances in the music business sometimes. Many times a company can't say much because of legal reasons...

Just never give people money to promote you. If they truly believe in your talent they will invest in YOU not the other way around.

Guest sikkony

BoA, TVXQ are both owned by SMTown. I doubt Xperimental Ent even had their fingers on one of these talented singers. Shinhwa was too on SMTown's contract, yet they have moved to GE now. So I don't think this company is valid, also for the fact that a google doesn't even bring up their website to anywhere near the top 30 results, infact I couldn't even find it. There's no history on their name too within google, something that you'd find with any major recording company.

I would love to see Xperimental Ent prove me wrong.

BoA, TVXQ are both owned by SMTown. I doubt Xperimental Ent even had their fingers on one of these talented singers. Shinhwa was too on SMTown's contract, yet they have moved to GE now. So I don't think this company is valid, also for the fact that a google doesn't even bring up their website to anywhere near the top 30 results, infact I couldn't even find it. There's no history on their name too within google, something that you'd find with any major recording company.

I would love to see Xperimental Ent prove me wrong.

Uh they said they worked with them, not owned them. :huh:

Their credits are on songs for a lot of SM artists, such BoA's "My Prayer" on her 4th album and "Beauitful Life," "Love is never gone," "Free Your Mind" on DBSK's 2nd album, with credits to Young-Hu Kim and William Pyon and other writers/composers.

They've also contacted me personally.

I think YOU'RE not valid. :rolleyes:

Uh they said they worked with them, not owned them. :huh:

Their credits are on songs for a lot of SM artists, such BoA's "My Prayer" on her 4th album and "Beauitful Life," "Love is never gone," "Free Your Mind" on DBSK's 2nd album, with credits to Young-Hu Kim and William Pyon and other writers/composers.

They've also contacted me personally.

I think YOU'RE not valid. :rolleyes:

I'd trust Hana on this one, but that's just me.

Contacted you, my love? If you are to do this, best of luck to you, not that you need it or anything... MAKE IT BIG! WOOOOO!

Archived