Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

13 hours ago, icemaid said:

K-pop fans raided and vandalised Sora's ig?! :grimace:

Indonesian EXO-L only because Sehun and Kang Sora posted a same work of art.. someone did this silly and false rumor : couple SK.. and after the international fans of EXO fight each other in her IG for 3 days in her 4 messages (posted about Jeju)..

I was angry but I wrote nothing, I "liked" the fans of EXO who wrote "Sorry" to Kang Sora..

Spoiler

9 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Indonesian EXO-L only because Sehun and Kang Sora posted a same work of art.. someone did this silly and false rumor : couple SK.. and after the international fans of EXO fight each other in her IG for 3 days in her 4 messages (posted about Jeju)..

I was angry but I wrote nothing, I "liked" the fans of EXO who wrote "Sorry" to Kang Sora..         

Really dislike they messed up Sora's ig. Yes I heard k-pop fans can be savage when it comes to their idols! :o:wacko:

Let's hope Sora will focus on her acting in 2018 with greater success in her career. :D

Btw Sora and SSK seem more comfortable with each other second time around hosting the GDA, great job!

Image result for pictures of Kang Sora and Sung Shi Kyung

And Sora looks so petite next to tall and big frame protector SSK! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1