Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, And Gong Myung Send Chuseok Greetings From Set Of “Revolutionary Love”

On October 4, Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, and Gong Myung took time from filming their drama “Revolutionary Love” to send Chuseok greetings to their viewers.

Although October 4 is in the middle of the Chuseok holiday, the “Revolutionary Love” cast was still busy filming. The drama tells the stories of an down-and-out chaebol heir (Choi Siwon), an overqualified part-timer (Kang Sora), and a man dreaming of climbing up the corporate ladder (Gong Myung).

In his Chuseok message, Choi Siwon said, “The Chuseok holiday has come around once again. I pray that everyone spend it warmly and bountifully with their family. I am busy and nervous at the thought of meeting the viewers for the first time in a long time but I think that this will make it even more memorable. After Chuseok, the first episode of ‘Revolutionary Love’ will air so please look forward to it.”

Kang Sora said, “Is everyone enjoying spending time with their family for the first time in a while? The holiday period is long and I hope people can get as much happiness as possible this Hangawi [another name for Chuseok]. Don’t forget that the first episode of ‘Revolutionary Love’ is coming up and please make sure to watch it!”

kang-sora-540x358.png

Gong Myung said, “I hope that everyone has a bountiful Chuseok overflowing with happiness. I hope that  Chuseok is a little more special this year. Eat good food and spend good times with your family. After Chuseok, the first episode of ‘Revolutionary Love’ will air. Please look forward to it and have a good and happy Hangawi.”

“Revolutionary Love” will premiere on tvN on October 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/03/choi-siwon-kang-sora-gong-myung-send-chuseok-greetings-set-revolutionary-love/

• Like 1

Kang Sora Gets Justice In New Stills For “Revolutionary Love”

Kang-Sora.jpeg

tvN has released new stills for its upcoming Saturday drama “Revolutionary Love” featuring actress Kang Sora.

In the stills, Baek Joon (Kang Sora) confronts her employer (Park Chul Min) for not paying her for her part-time job. He runs away and tries to evade her by running between people, but Baek Joon catches him with her bare hands. She even takes him to the ATM until he hands her an envelope full of the cash he owes her. Baek Joon’s “girl crush” personality is highlighted in these stills where it’s evident she is someone who does not stay still in the face of injustice.

A source from the drama said, “Many youths of this generation will sympathize with Kang Sora’s character Baek Joon. Kang Sora’s acting, her facial expressions, looks, and actions are all in perfect synchronization with her character Baek Joon. Her character is refreshing and many [male and female] viewers will fall in love with her.”

tvN’s “Revolutionary Love” will premiere on October 14 at 9 p.m. KST. Take a look at the drama’s released trailer, character posters, and additional stills before it airs.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/04/kang-sora-gets-justice-new-stills-revolutionary-love/

• Like 1